What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version demo 2.8

The only intention was that the character be a great friend and sidekick, Tails was designed as a male, at all times.
i'm just saying wat i heard like 3 years ago.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm just saying what I'm currently reading, being an interview with the person who created tails. Ah the internet, what a powerful tool

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love how I started an argument, and it is being continued by someone else.

Oh, I mean... BEEP.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just saying what I'm currently reading, being an interview with the person who created tails. Ah the internet, what a powerful tool
ok after reading wiki and some other place i see wat happen. he WAS male but it was mistaken from the spanish language that tails was seen as female " In the Spanish dub of some of the TV shows (including Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog), Colitas (lit.: Small tails) was referred to as ella (she), and she called herself zorra (vixen). This comes from many things, such as that the Spanish language has masculine and feminine words, and cola, the word for tail, is feminine, the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 pre-development, and the fact that Tails seems to have a big attraction to Sonic. However, his real name, Miles, is not a female name, and in the original Japanese, he uses a male mode of speech, so the theory only evolves in fan fiction." my mistake :eek:. like i said i was just remembering wat i read a while back. although you can't blame me for a mistake like that. and i still stick by the whole when they we're devolping him he may have been a guy due to the fact it was a contest that got tails his look. and during that contest he was just under the name tails

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meaning it was just a name. TAILS. Then a person drew a picture. That was Tails. Besides, a surefire way to figure out if a character is male or female in the Sonic Universe.

If it wears shoes, it is MALE.
If it wears clothes, it is FEMALE.
If it wears neither, it is CHAO.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

/unlurk

In b4 argument about if a character from the Archie comic series should be counted

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/unlurk

In b4 argument about if a character from the Archie comic series should be counted
actually (and this part i am sure) sally makes a appearence in sonic spinball and (this part i'm not sure about) sonic the hedgehog. this info is from :D

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obviously a tranny or futanari.

EDIT: Your link helps show your fail. The pic you posted is obviously a fan picture, as it doesn't have the VEST she usually wears.
VEST=CLOTHES.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Obviously a tranny or futanari.

EDIT: Your link helps show your fail. The pic you posted is obviously a fan picture, as it doesn't have the VEST she usually wears.
VEST=CLOTHES.
I'M SORRY, WAT WAS THAT? SOMTHING ABOUT A LINK FAILING?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She/he's a flasher.

EDIT: Alright, she seems to wear a vest half the time, then after her sex change, stopped wearing a vest.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She/he's a flasher.
so let me try and get wat you all are saying. sonic was banging a tranny (cuz we all no he was hitting that just like we all no he was hitting amy) :eek: DAMMIT and i spent all that time trying to convince my cousin sonic wasn't gay.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, obviously Sonic is gay for Tails...

And if Sonic hit Sally, A) That's domestic abuse. B) It was before the operation.

Oh, and Sonic never hit Amy. Amy hit Sonic. The Transitive Property does not apply to Amy hitting Sonic in the head and raping him.

@RJ: Not like we have that much else to talk about... Plus it's fun.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, obviously Sonic is gay for Tails...

And if Sonic hit Sally, A) That's domestic abuse. B) It was before the operation.

Oh, and Sonic never hit Amy. Amy hit Sonic. The Transitive Property does not apply to Amy hitting Sonic in the head and raping him.

@RJ: Not like we have that much else to talk about... Plus it's fun.
when i said "hit" i didn't mean as in domistice volence i meant as in he had sex with them. and this is surprisingly fun.
edit: but how did we go from tails being a female to sally agian?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When i said domestic abuse, I was being sarcastic. I know what 'hit' meant.

PS: Tails being female-Way to tell gender (Or CHAOness) of a character-Sally being a tranny.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When i said domestic abuse, I was being sarcastic. I know what 'hit' meant.

PS: Tails being female-Way to tell gender (Or CHAOness) of a character-Sally being a tranny.
o yeah. well i honestly think this whole thing has gone to far. so i'm a end it now

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then what do you suggest we talk about? Hmm?