What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Project X

well wombs are connected to the stomach, and stomachs are connected to belly-buttons, also some-times the rape was anal, so either could explain the sexy belly-button cum.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

well wombs are connected to the stomach, and stomachs are connected to belly-buttons, also some-times the rape was anal, so either could explain the sexy belly-button cum.
Stomachs aren't connected to the belly button.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

oh well, i failed biology 3 times in school, so it is to me.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

First: Damnit, I was gonna psot this. I mean, I was waiting till vers. 2.0 first, but I was gonna post it then...

Third: The main reason behind the belly-button cum is simple: Zeta likes it, and is making the game. I'm sure we'd all agree that's the right thing to do ("Don't listen to us though, make the game you want to make" - Wonderboy) in this situation. Zeta is making a great game, and happens to like the belly-button cum so into the game it went.

EDIT: Hey wait a minute... where'd "Second:" go"?

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

The belly button is connected to the liver, if I remember right.

Since the umbilical cord is pretty much like an organic I.V., its like saying that IV's go into the stomach. The Umbilical Cord goes to the liver, where the nutrients are filtered, and then put into the bloodstream

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

We could also assume they're hollow inside, since they can all run around naked with no discernable anatomical features. *puts monocle on and sips tea*

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

There are walking, talking hedgehog kind of things and bat thing getting a SPINNING DRILL IN THEIR HOOHAA'S WITHOUT BLEEDING and you are concerned about their anatomy?

Why do you even turn your upper brain on for pr0n anyway?
You're using your smaller brains to play em, and that brain does not care aslong as you can see some fuckin going on.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

*puts on his monocle and top hat* I have determine long ago that hentai girls re simply made of jelly, and keep their jelly together with a synthetic material they call "skin".

Technically, they are never actually raped, rather, the tentacles monsters are the ones being raped as these girls use the monster's bodily fluids to replenish their jelly supply.

Tea anyone?

Reputation score

You know Everyone here seems to be very hyped about this game while it is great I plan to follow it like young pup after its momma's Tee. One question still remains unanswered. Will It blend?

Twisted

Reputation score

Let's find out!

Reputation score

Aside from what's already been discussed of the belly-button geyser thing that's just plain weird, this is pretty good.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the girl clearly has a cum inflation fetish. Which I think is hot since I like the same thing. Where do I find a girl like that lol.

So if she likes the idea of it somehow filling the girl up enough to blow out the belly button let her have her fun. I mean after all these are sonic characters maybe their anatomy is different :p

As far the game goes only problem with it I had was serious issues with the sound an music. Playing at the wrong times an glitching up dunno why.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, this might just be the best thing there ever was, especially considering the update notes. An alternative means of escape besides hammering left and right? So you can make an escape attempt and still have a fap if you fail it? Amazing.

Can't wait for the next release. 10/10 already.

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody else seeing the homepage as it being down or gone?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Works fine for me, it might just have been maintenance of whatever server is used for it.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like another small update to the game progress, you now have a few moments before the raping starts where a ! pops up to tell you to escape. Also a new enemy unveiled, a spider that jumps on top of you. I think I can hear toxic squealing from here.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like another small update to the game progress, you now have a few moments before the raping starts where a ! pops up to tell you to escape. Also a new enemy unveiled, a spider that jumps on top of you. I think I can hear toxic squealing from here.
Is the update on their website? Because I don't see anything different.

Twisted

Reputation score

Zeta's HF

Twisted

Reputation score