What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v5.5 released 8th August 2014

Sucks that Rockcandy left cause Zu is gone. Though strangely Evil Zu is still around lol. Seems like without him they cut back some on the animations reusing the same for everyone which is disappointing.
It seemed like most characters had something special or unique about the rape. Zeta took most of the belly button stuff, I believe. Tails is, of course, the male. Zu took anal. Cream is a loli. Rouge is a slut who enjoys most of the attacks on her. It seems like Amy and Blaze really serve little purpose. Amy has some nostalgia to her, I suppose, but the game really could go without Blaze, especially if they want all those unique sex positions.

R

Ryka

Aaaah! Aaaaah! Oh! Uh-oh!

Amy is fun to use cause pink, but they sort of could use better voice samples.

(By the way, Princess Bubblegum went "Oh! Uh-oh!" in the same exact tone of voice Amy used in a recent episode. Someone in the studio for Adventure Time is naughty.)

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The ghosts wouldn't be so bad if they weren't the main enemy of the stage...
Really, annoyingly different enemies are great as they provide a change of pace and variety in the combat, but when they're over used it becomes grating and interrupts the flow of the combat.

It seemed like most characters had something special or unique about the rape. Zeta took most of the belly button stuff, I believe. Tails is, of course, the male. Zu took anal. Cream is a loli. Rouge is a slut who enjoys most of the attacks on her. It seems like Amy and Blaze really serve little purpose. Amy has some nostalgia to her, I suppose, but the game really could go without Blaze, especially if they want all those unique sex positions.
Amy is the sweet innocent young adolescent for the hebephiles to lust after, where as Cream is for the child fucking paedophiles.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Blaze had foot stuff, I believe.

The ghosts wouldn't be so bad if they weren't the main enemy of the stage...
Really, annoyingly different enemies are great as they provide a change of pace and variety in the combat, but when they're over used it becomes grating and interrupts the flow of the combat.
I concur. Having an obnoxious and evasive enemy is good for the game, as it forces the player to adapt to something new. But generally you want to give those properties to an 'elite' enemy or something, and not the primary 'fodder' enemy of the level. I get that they didn't want to have one big ghost and 4 small incubuses, because that'd look stupid, but I don't think a spammy 'fodder' enemy should have an evasive skill like that.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I noticed, because enemy attacks are grabs, dashes don't have appropriate invincible frames. I'd expect you to dash through the enemy and then get caught afterwards maybe, if the enemy was intangible the whole time, but dashing into an untouchable enemy just gets you grabbed the second you touch them.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember somebody posting the idea of the inclusion of a "Slut Mode" where you try to get raped as much as possible. Anyone else think this would be a great addition?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I remember somebody posting the idea of the inclusion of a "Slut Mode" where you try to get raped as much as possible. Anyone else think this would be a great addition?
Ultimately that is what the gallery is for no? Unless they completely change the way you play the game and its goals for that mode only, I don't see it working out as just 'run around and let everything put a baby in you'

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

They had discussed an Evil Mode before, where the characters were under the effect of Venus and were doing the stages under her orders. Example: The ship crashes, in Evil Mode YOU were the one who crashes the ship, by blowing up the engine. The idea was also that you were naked, as in you had ZERO counter chances, as in the rapes were instant and you couldn't use a special to get out of it.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They had discussed an Evil Mode before, where the characters were under the effect of Venus and were doing the stages under her orders. Example: The ship crashes, in Evil Mode YOU were the one who crashes the ship, by blowing up the engine. The idea was also that you were naked, as in you had ZERO counter chances, as in the rapes were instant and you couldn't use a special to get out of it.
They idea would have been better to me if your character was doing the rape.

scizor300

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd be a lot happier with the overall quality of the game if they redid the godawful gallery system. Does the engine not support a simple menu with a display for the scenes like other games? Do we really have to waste a bunch of time walking around and constantly resetting the game to view different scenes?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd be a lot happier with the overall quality of the game if they redid the godawful gallery system. Does the engine not support a simple menu with a display for the scenes like other games? Do we really have to waste a bunch of time walking around and constantly resetting the game to view different scenes?
Good point

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still a little mad that Zu has been taken out. I liked all the anal stuff.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe they could turn blaze into the anal fetish, since she needs an update and really serves no other purpose.

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They idea would have been better to me if your character was doing the rape.
Actually, I do remember a background story bit about why Venus chose the PX cast to do her bidding. I think it was because when she tried to get others to do as she commanded, they would just end up looking to get knocked up by the closest thing that would fuck them and practically ignore her orders.

The PX cast has just a bit more self control (albeit not much of course) that allows them to focus on what Venus orders them to do, such as crash Eggman's ship.

I think that's how it was anyway.

Besides, I'm pretty sure most people on here like to see their character be the victim instead of the raper (Correct me if I'm wrong), probably because it takes less time to "accidentally ;)" go down or die and just watch the enemies have their way with the protagonist. (The One Handed Playstyle, if you will.)

Actively pursuing and initiating rape with on an enemy takes valuable fap time, time not everyone has due to limited privacy or whatnot, so the protagonist being raped and not doing the raping is the quickest way to achieve satisfaction.

Although, I don't think I would mind seeing a mode where you are the ravager... :)

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually, I do remember a background story bit about why Venus chose the PX cast to do her bidding. I think it was because when she tried to get others to do as she commanded, they would just end up looking to get knocked up by the closest thing that would fuck them and practically ignore her orders.

The PX cast has just a bit more self control (albeit not much of course) that allows them to focus on what Venus orders them to do, such as crash Eggman's ship.

I think that's how it was anyway.

Besides, I'm pretty sure most people on here like to see their character be the victim instead of the raper (Correct me if I'm wrong), probably because it takes less time to "accidentally ;)" go down or die and just watch the enemies have their way with the protagonist. (The One Handed Playstyle, if you will.)

Actively pursuing and initiating rape with on an enemy takes valuable fap time, time not everyone has due to limited privacy or whatnot, so the protagonist being raped and not doing the raping is the quickest way to achieve satisfaction.

Although, I don't think I would mind seeing a mode where you are the ravager... :)
Well the thing in evil mode, aside from the inescapable rapes, was that the people you saved for items you would rape yourself instead. At least that was the original plan.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Son of a bitch!! DX

I know this is probably getting old, but I'm still mad that they haven't released the original names of the songs they used for the game! I haven't checked the credits yet, but I doubt they're there >.>

Right now, all they have are the names they've given the songs themselves... which is dumb, since they didn't probably make any of those remixes themselves -.-

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so youst want to inform you guys (again) thad the project is not deat jet
(stil not)

they make some new bost there

there dev team seems to have changed but they making progress i think
there's nothing about the next release date but they are seems to still working on it just saying:)

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

they'll add some "futagirls" on new stage... meh... i love the game, but... futagirsl.... meh...

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

they'll add some "futagirls" on new stage... meh... i love the game, but... futagirsl.... meh...
I love games that has variety of things including futa girls.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, dinosaurs are actually pretty money. Second only to dogs and succubi. Which I guess would mean dinosaurs are only third to dogs and succubi.

I suppose that's because they're pretty much just huge dogs.