What's new

The Translation Link Thread

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Partial Translation Link Thread

Bitch Police partial download do not work anymore.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bitch Police partial download do not work anymore.
Yeah it is down, wierd...
Well, all of my partials are gone from harddrive. Anyone got the patch still so i can reupload it?

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a heads up that the translation downloads for Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia and blue jellyfish battle are no longer up, if anyone still has those hanging around anywhere...

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of my translations was lost when i renamed them so i could find them easier in my mega folder.

But , if someone has any missing ones do re-upload em so can re-add em.
If they are lost forever, there might be someone that can re-translate it if there is alot of people that want it.

Reputation score

Most likely the wrong thread for it but has anyone had any progress on getting visual novel reader or any other program to translate rpg maker mv games yet?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: The Translation Link Thread

Will you post what was updated to the list like Jikorde did? It made it easier to figure out what was new that came out instead of having to relook through that long list.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What i did was i PM:ed Jikorde and asked to use is list.
He then told me i could use it and i simply quote posted into a section. He also said he wouldn't want to be the middle man and pm me translations to update his list. OKay, fine by me i can
update my own list then.

But, from now on any new translations i get will be posted first in the format of how a partial is .
That is :

Topic : Link Here
Download : Link Here.

And that will be posted by the newest translation at top first. So anything new is always at top.

If that's confusing i can make it like this :

Newest

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attention! Mega has started to take down partials off there servers.
I have backed up all my files and i'm in the process of uploading them elsewhere. I will PM all users who have partials here, but for everyone,make sure you save em before they are gone!

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have backed up all my files and i'm in the process of uploading them elsewhere. I will PM all users who have partials here, but for everyone,make sure you save em before they are gone!
Oh... thanks for the heads-up...

My partials isn't affected yet... but my full translation patch was taken down.

Looks like it isn't just partials being taken down.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think it has to do with partial specifically. I had a couple files removed, but there's a couple of things I noticed.

First, it seems like they were flagged by some kind of advocate group and not from say the developer,dlsite, or mega themselves. Second, it seemed really random what was removed. I had a few random versions of a patch removed, but not others. Like they removed versions 1,2,4,5 but not 3,6,7.

Either way, I had most of my stuff already on my harddrive, and I downloaded the couple of things that weren't.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This might be a bad time because of the above but, Shadow Core has been updated. So once the problem has been solved, please update the partial.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. I know some people upload their files with completely backwards filenames. Or add passwords to the files.

Does stuff like that stop you from getting flagged?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently not, guess Mega is just on the fritz.
Well, i am still searching for a new host, but i have all my partials backed up for now.

For now, ive uploaded every file to a Google Drive Account.
And also put a RJ number next to each one.

IF there is any links wrong or RJ number is wrong let me know. Hopefully Google won't delete my files without a reason. -_-,

Last edited:

ReadDxD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure this is the best place to ask, but since Admin-dude said not to talk about translation in the game thread anymore and theres no translation thread for it this is probably the 2nd best place. I have a Machine translation patch for Parellel Fantasy IF, but I think I read about a patreon or forum having a real translation for it? Is that true, and if so can I get it without joining them?

Severin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure why, but the password for the Dungeon of Retina translation isn't working

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone up to the task of updating Jikorde's full translations list? That would be really helpful (also seeing how thread he was updating seems abbandoned)

For start, Escape from Fort Rugoem and Netorare Imouto Misaki should be added, both released recently.