What's new

The Translation Link Thread

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Translation Link Thread

Hello everybody~ Would like to ask what happened to the translation of this game: . I remembered that myrubbish2001 was working on it, but I don't know if he dropped it or there is no more progress.

Sterben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to replace the translation?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm confused (and drunk). What exactly do you mean by "replace the translation"?

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rrezz's partial link for JC Fight is down :(

Dead link: mega.nz/#!lwEzwaAA!_go_Ovw4DOYKoxBCBC75tr4vu5Lxrp0iX2YBbClOV0c

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Rrezz's partial link for JC Fight is down :(

Dead link: mega.nz/#!lwEzwaAA!_go_Ovw4DOYKoxBCBC75tr4vu5Lxrp0iX2YBbClOV0c
Look at his signature, every partial he's ever done are all there. Including JC Fight.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Question! What Text Hookers are you Guys using currently?
I had ITH and AGTH but well that was like in 2010 xD

I need to upgrade for Win10 and these almost unhookable new RPG Maker games.

I just got the new Trans Aggregator r184.
I dont have a specific game in mind but the new Softhouse chara schould be hookable =D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dont have a specific game in mind but the new Softhouse chara schould be hookable =D
Visual novel reader with atlas & Lec :>

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still looking for someone to take over this thread.

I know off this :
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30505

However , this topic would focus more on partials and non rpg maker games, like a index for people looking for games to play.

akain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you referring to RPG Maker MV games? Do you have a list of them?

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All links for Bounty Hunter 2 Partial are dead :/

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Another dead end so you will....

Well TA (Translation Aggregator r184) works just fine but well the hooker programs are pretty much all dead.

- ITH not working under Win 10 anymore, workarounds are way too complex and not 100% working all the time...
- AGTH also not working anymore, the little window just closes if i start any game, not sure if Win10 is the problem here

Well i didnt try other yet or so to say i never uses any others but i dont know which will work anyway.
Any Ideas what may work for most games?

RPG maker Games, new games from Eushully/Softhouse Chara/Wolf RPG and stuff? for the RPG Maker MV there is a thread and it seems to hook properly but it dont get auto translated even trough its activated... :/

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the list but I couldn't help notice that the full translation panel was updated over more than a year ago. I am guessing some newer titles are missing or am I mistaken?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, there is a new list for it, and you can find partials and full just by checking this sub section. Been asking for someone to take over this topic, and no luck so far. Busy with stuff so not got time to clean it up.

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, there is a new list for it, and you can find partials and full just by checking this sub section. Been asking for someone to take over this topic, and no luck so far. Busy with stuff so not got time to clean it up.
I don't mind taking over this thread for you if that's alright. I'm also quite busy, but not to the point I can't handle managing to keep track of all the partial translation patches that get released here. So, I dunno, if no one else wants to, I'm up for it, I guess. Perhaps you should announce an actual deadline for when the new "admin" of sorts gets chosen? Like, for example, people have time to apply for the position until the end of april or something. (Btw, if someone else applies who wants to manage this thread besides me, pick them instead of me)

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't mind taking over this thread for you if that's alright. I'm also quite busy, but not to the point I can't handle managing to keep track of all the partial translation patches that get released here. So, I dunno, if no one else wants to, I'm up for it, I guess. Perhaps you should announce an actual deadline for when the new "admin" of sorts gets chosen? Like, for example, people have time to apply for the position until the end of april or something. (Btw, if someone else applies who wants to manage this thread besides me, pick them instead of me)
No deadline or anything, anyone can do it so if you want to, go for it.. Best would be to post it on a Google Document, course limit who can edit what so not get trolls into it ruin everything.

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No deadline or anything, anyone can do it so if you want to, go for it.. Best would be to post it on a Google Document, course limit who can edit what so not get trolls into it ruin everything.
Sure thing, will start downloading all the partials now and make a Google Drive document for it or something later. One question, shall I handle only the partial patches or every single patch released on here, altogether? Because, Jikorde is doing a good job on the full translations, so perhaps he can manage those links himself? Just asking, I'm fine with whatever, just say the word.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Up to you mate. But, you will have to ask what games he lists or not, think its just RPG games?

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Up to you mate. But, you will have to ask what games he lists or not, think its just RPG games?
Alright, I think I'm ready to make a post containing a first batch of partials. I've also decided to just handle all releases, both partial and full, listed in a neat fashion for people to find what they're looking for.

Now, is it better if I'd go and make a completely new and fresh thread that isn't cluttered with other stuff or should I make a new post here and keep working in this existing thread?

I was thinking of maybe making a new thread, starting from scratch, and calling it something among the lines of "Partial/Full Translation Patch Masterpost" or "Collection of All Partial and Full Translation Patches". Aside from adding download links and their respective threads here on ULMF, I'll probably be slowly but steadily listing the progress of each and every project here as well. In the future, maybe a "Dead Projects" and "Projects On-Hold" could be added too. I'm just throwing some ideas in here, but anyway, more about that later.

One more thing, could I get permission from you to use your separation images, if you know what I'm talking about. Later on I might come up with my own, but for now I'd like to temporarily use yours, if that's okay?

That's all for now, I hope I don't disappoint people here with my new responsibility, but I promise I'll try my very best to keep up with all projects and to make the user experience regarding project status and patch links as pleasant as possible! Also, I'll always be open for feedback on how to improve the way I handle things, so feel free to throw any tips you might have at me.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best would be to make a new thread, I can ask a mod to unpin this and then pin your thread instead ones it's done.

I'm on Discord so can talk to me there or PM me here if you need help with something.

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Best would be to make a new thread, I can ask a mod to unpin this and then pin your thread instead ones it's done.

I'm on Discord so can talk to me there or PM me here if you need help with something.
Gotcha, I'll begin working on a nice layout for the thread and list a first batch of partials as a start. Will take some time, but I'll let you know here once that's done!

I'll contact you when I've got a question, need some help or simply want information about a project or something.