What's new

The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

Agreed. With low "health" we won't be able to stay for too long without a way to restore willpower points.

As to whether we should go for power or gold, my only question I guess is what 'kind' of power. Magical power? Physical power? Mental power (like an ability to influence others),etc?

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't escape, go for the door with the egg

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For Suki it would be Physical power more then likely although I leave it up to you so if you thing she would want to become more gish and get magical power then that would work too. Essentially her end goal I leave in your hands, if she wants power and what kind of power it's all good.

And yes there is a way to regain willpower, I've not rolled any rest points yet but one of these rooms does have a recovery point in it. It only heals 1-2 WP tho.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assuming the symbol above the door is indicative of the reward we'll receive for completing it, I'm gonna vote for the door with the Sword. Seems the most fitting for our little swordswoman here.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We have two of you guys who wanna leave. So I coulda use a clarification. Do you wanna leave our hang around for one more room?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can we escape after checking the room out if it looks dicey?

If so take a peek, if not, bail,
We already have looted some armour and saved a chunk of ladies so it's not like the trip was worthless.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can because you have not started a challenge yet your just checking out rooms. So yes you can do that.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I never chose leaving yet and agreed with the egg.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ah okay thanks max, egg room it is should have that up tomorrow by noon

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Suki sighed as the demon vanished, he was probably right, she's been pushed rather hard thus far. But she had an escape now, the safety in that pushed her onwards.

The egg room seemed like the best place to start, she entered the room and found the walls held shackles that would spread who ever was in them eagle and keep them about at waist height. And considering six of the eight shackles contained woman moaning and leaking cum, she already knew what this room was, the breeding room.

"Hello there, welcome to the breeding room, have you joined the master or are you simply exploring?" A voice stated as it emerged it was a rather stunningly beautiful orc, green skin and large plump breasts, a perfect ass, no blemishes and no crazy teeth or tusks. Her long black hair held in a braid behind her back. Although she was at least eight months pregnant from the size of her belly.

"I am just an explorer." Suki stammered out barely able to keep herself centered, something about the smells in this room, the woman was enticing almost intoxicating. Her mind shot back to reality for a moment as she noticed it did smell odd in her, pheromones or gas like the other room. She slowly walked towards the warrior woman her hips swaying sensually, she was almost impossible not to just stare at and obey.

Suki shook her head and stepped back putting her hand over her mouth and nose. She needed to think fast and figure out a way to stop it from over whelming her. The woman was not only a few feet in front of her staring at her with a single raised eyebrow.

"Your not perfect, but you would be useful. Don't resist little warrior just submit to me, become mine I'll take such good care of you." She said stretching out her hand to her, Suki fell back from it another two steps. She only had a moment to determine her course of action, but she needed to resist this woman, as her only real offensive option was this pheromone.

-Fight, essentially fight through the effects of the gas not really go all murder death on things, unless you want to. Trick, there has to be a trick to it some way to stop it from getting into your system but what?, sneak really it's just turn tail and run but you get the idea, you can also just gem yourself out if you really wish.-

Should you stay and win I will need a secondary vote for the next room to explore, even if you vote leave I would suggest giving this a vote as well in case the leave vote does not win.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Assuming the other rooms are orc themed, I would guess the other three rooms are an alchemist/potion maker room, a guarded treasure room and a fighting ring of some sort.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good call your pretty much right on the money there.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Sorry I forgot to vote, was hoping someone else would throw out some ideas. If we end up taking on this room I'm voting for trick.
If we try to escape the room I say go to the flask room. I'll see in the morning if anyone favors either option.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't say I'm a fan of trying to take on this room, so I vote for bravely running away and perhaps trying a different room if we can take a moment in the 'hub' room to let however much of this gas/smell has affected us leave our system.

I'm thinking the room with the vial over it as well, since that may mean potions, which may mean a way to restore our Willpower points to give us a better chance at the other room(s).

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I gather the vote is to fallback to the main room and do potion room?

Ayu Break

Reputation score

I agree with that idea, so chalk another vote for that.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fight, then go to potion room

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(So the vote is a follows, escape the room to try again and go to the potion room, sorry strum your the only one wanting to work in this room.)

Suki shifted as the woman approached her and turn to run. The woman shifted to stop her by getting squarely in her way but Suki was prepared for it, and shifted pushing off the small incline on the wall to hold the women for breeding and flipping herself over the orc woman. She landed on her feet and darted from the room, finding herself free of the gas or pheromone or what ever was effecting her. Her body rather obviously aroused but she stood there thinking to herself, she felt drained, very drained the potion was her best bet to get something to energize her.

She walked into the room and found herself standing in a large library style building, the shelves covered in alchemical components instead of books. As she wandered the halls she would stumble upon a large cauldron with another orc behind it slowly mixing the potion. He looked up seeing her and smiled his grin was missing teeth, probably half his teeth but it was polite and friendly.

"You look tired girly, the master hates to dominate tired worn down girlies he wants them strong so when he breaks them they fall all the farther. I have just the thing to perk you right up." He said moving to a shelf and picking a potion from it, it was a deep red and he walked over to Suki, his leg had a slightly limp. He offered the potion to her.

Suki had little she could say she was taken aback by his actions, the lord of this place authorizing his minions to heal his enemies? This had to be a trap, but honestly could she really not try it?

-Take the pot and drink it, just take it and save it for later, kill him and take all the potions.-

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's all good, that's the nature of CYOAs.

I vote drink the potion. Return to Egg room after. Fight, would prefer non-lethal

The boss man said he found us interesting and wanted to see how we did, he also said that it was boring just fighting the adventurers so I figure he would have the potion guy hook us up so that we can continue to entertain him by putting up a little bit more of a fight. That and he is definitely confident that he can beat us even while we are at full power.

Last edited: