What's new

The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Tome of Infinite Dungeon

Also I just realized we should hold on to the gems either way so all of them will come back with us when we leave even if we get separated.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

-Fight check roll 2 dc 4 pass-

Suki gripped her weapons more tightly as she rushed towards her foe, he seemed to have expected her play and shifted pulling a large ax from a table and swinging it at Suki. She dodged it deftly to the left and swing her blades up into the orc's side drawing blood and a howl of rage. He shifted and swung his ax down towards her again.

Once more Suki dodged this time inside his guard across his body, letting her left blade rake across his stomach, leaving a large gash from which his dark blood flowed over his stomach. He screamed in rage and took his ax in both hands shifting it sideways and swinging along the ground towards Suki. She smirked as this time she crossed her blades caught his as it swung towards him and flipped it over her head into the ball behind her as she swing her blades out catching his hand and severing it from his wrist. She surged towards her unarmed opponent and slide her left blade against his knee causing him to lurch forward to his knee. She brought up her other blade and swept it through his neck in a single stroke. Severing his head from his body, as it flipped once falling from his shoulders and his body slumped to the ground.

Suki stared down at the body of the orc still leaking his blood onto the slave pen's grounds. "Good riddance to worthless trash." Suki said with a smile as she moved sheathing her blades as she took stock of the room. There were six slaves in the pens all of them looked very well broken, their eyes glazed over. She walked to one and attempted to get her to follow her or do much of anything, she was pliable she would follow orders but do nothing but what was ordered of her. They could not be taken with her, and would be completely useless in any sort of fight, she would leave them here sadly it looked like they were fated to stay her forever.

Frustrated Suki turned to start to leave as she noticed a desk in the back of the room with something on it. She approached it and saw six gems on the desk surface and a short note. She gathered the gems and put them into her bag as she looked over the note.

"I never catch you the first time, but the second and third those are the times to be weary. If I catch you I don't just rape you, I steal your mind away and lock it in my case. I look forward to seeing you again, slave." There was no signature upon it but Suki knew it's author, the orc she had rather soundly defeated. So the monsters in here revive, or just he does. Either way Suki shifted her bag and blades and proceeded east again.

To the east rested a rather small room considering, it had but one exit, again to the east. Across the top of the door it read, lair of sin. In the center of the room rested a small pile of loot, from gold to jewels although none sparkled like her's of the slaves gem. And a large coat, seemingly well armored and shone with the magic flowing through it. It was here and Suki could desperately use some armor to help defend herself.

-Proceed into the lair of sin, or back the way you came. But before that you must decide if you want some armor, of course you can leave it behind for the next adventurer to find should they stumble upon this room as well.-

Suki Stats
Fight 4, Sneak 2, Trick 3, willpower 4/5

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Proceed, take coat

Drawing any inspiration from your time doing Both Sides of the Adventure? Those were some good threads by the way.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They were I really enjoyed doing that system, the first CYOA I tried to use that system and it did not work particularly well for me. This time using a modified system that is decidedly more useful, also thus far all the rooms are randomly generated so you could go dungeon delving forever assuming she rolls well.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kind of curious of anyone would be interested in starting up both sides on the adventure again. I really enjoyed those threads, and the rules for putting it together is still there. Although it's been like a year or two so maybe a rewrite would be needed for that.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Proceed; Coat sounds good, I suppose.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Suki stared at her soiled clothing and stared at the coat.

"It's better then this spunk covered stuff." Suki said with a sigh as she peeled off the clothing she already wore, removing everything her torn panties and wrap that held her small breasts to her chest. She tossed it aside, it was not like she had enough of a chest for it to matter. She wrapped the armored cloak around her body as she felt magic surge through it and into her body.

The fabric of the coat stretch and spread over her body covering her skin as the armor floated over her body shifting and protecting her body. As she moved slightly she felt the suit move against her body. A light moan escaped her lips as she did, she shuddered making a mental note of that, she would need to deal with that going forward, but the flowing armor over her body was certainly worth it.

She entered the lair of sin, and was instantly greeted by six woman suspended in vials of some kind their faces locked in endless bliss. Suki glanced at them and saw they were literally twitching in an endless orgasm. She was given little more time to observe as a voice pulled her back to the long large hallway.

"Welcome slave, to the orgasm chamber. If your energetic you'll be placed here once I break you." The orc emerged from his place at the end of the hall as he stared at Suki and her new armor. "You'll join them soon enough slave." He said pure hatred in his voice as he turned and left the room Suki surged forward ten feet before she noticed the door in front of her slam shut, and as she turned the door behind her did the same. A smoke began to pour into the room covering the floor and slowly bellowing up.

-Trap Trick check, roll of 2 v 3 pass-

Suki needed to think fast and get herself out of this trap before it ended her, she pushed the air from her lungs and began climbing the nearest beaker, getting herself higher along the wall. She got near the room and rested there waiting for the smoke to clear, and hoping it would not surge upwards into her current hiding place. The smoke filled half the hallway full with it's gasses before she felt the air in the room shift and the smoke begin to clear. As she did the doors to the room opened and five smaller but still intimidating orc's entered the room.

She could not leave without fighting them or sneaking past them, the room was still murky with the gas so their visibility was limited but if she started fighting they would all be upon her quick enough.

-Fight the orc group, sneak past them and deeper into the lair.-

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the only way we could pass the sneak check is with a roll of 1, I vote for fight

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except that the remaining gas in the room is apparently limiting their visibility, meaning we likely have a bonus towards stealth rolls at the moment that might help us escape.

The worrying thing is whether or not sneaking passed them means we've actually 'dealt' with them. As in, could they simply walk into the room we sneak into and force us to eventually have to fight them all anyway? Or would we have to 'keep' sneaking going forward to avoid them finding us?

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sneaking past would not deal with them as they would be an issue again later but not right away. they would be dealt with for this round.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'm going to have to put my vote towards Fight as well then, and hope that we can surprise-kill a couple of them to better the odds while their vision is still limited.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(Fight is chosen, so the breakdown is as follows there are five of them so the check is made at +5, but your new armor gives you -1, and the low visibility gives you a -2 Making it a fight +2. Lets see how she does!)

-For this encounter she must defeat the orc's to leave the room. 4+2, fail, 5+2, Fail 2+2=4 pass. Suki will win the day but taking two willpower in the processes, leaving her at 2 willpower remaining before she's done.-

Suki pulled upon her training letting her body shift as she released the wall letting gravity pull her to her foe. As she fell she drew her twin blades crashing down onto her first target, her blades sweeping down at his shoulders severing his arms from his body as she landed and pivoted and severed him in half. But he spilled no blood, he went down but these were obviously not living creatures.

Suki shifted onto her next opponent the two orc's deeper into the hall way, they were no in her way she would deal with them last. She shifted and surged towards her two new opponents they were both prepared for her attack. One swung high, the other low, both parallel to the ground trying to catch her with their blades. She shifted and leapt over them sliding her blades deftly into the next puppets eyes pulling him down to the ground, as he twitched and ceased moving. The third swung his ax and caught Suki in the arm, her new armor shifting to absorb the blow letting her push it off unsteadiness the orc and allowing her to easily shift into his reach and with two deft strokes across his check and a spin to stab him through the heart dropped him to the ground.

She turned a few moments too late to see the two orc's she left deeper in the room get to her one swinging downwards towards her with a mace. The other swinging sideways towards her. She attempted to dodge back from it and bumped into the orc she just finished barely able to curse before the two blunt instruments connected with her side and shoulder. Knocking the sense from her for a moment, as one grabbed her and pulled her deeper into the hallway, her blades scattered from her limbs.

She rolled on the ground coming up on her feet as she watched the two orcs now completely disrobed standing in front of her, her armor was wonderful for her defenses but it felt her flush, the gas was weak but still getting to her. She felt it shift as it opened revealing her nipples, and cunt for the orcs which rapidly tackled her.

Before she could protest the armors treatment she was on her back one had her by the hair and had slammed his massive eight inch cock into her mouth while the other plunged himself inside her, her body already wet and willing from the gas, her armor, and the monster she met when she entered the cave. The held her between her pumping into her rapidly To her shock she found herself moaning in pleasure as they split roasted her in the hallway, their bodies slapping together as they fucked her senseless. She moaned all the more as she felt the tense and orgasm pumping her stomach full of their seed as well as her cunt. As she hang between them supported by their cocks still inside her throat and cunt, she wondered why they were not releasing her.

She knew why instants later, as they renewed their pounding, it was sudden and ferocious, and highly arousing to her. Suki moaned as she came upon their cocks as they pounded her roughly treating her like a worthless cum dump. To her shock Suki loved this, wanted it more, she moaned as they fucked her roughly her mind coaxing them on. 'That's right use my you big strong orc's fuck me like the worthless fuck toy I am.' She moaned again as they finished pumping her full of more cum as she orgasmsed with them. She felt them slump as she slide off their cocks laying in a heap between them her body sore and spent as her tongue slide around her lips licking up their seed.

It was only a few moments before she snapped back to herself, disgusted with herself she shifted deftly collecting her blades and tossing both of them, ending her rapists each with a blade through their skulls. Suki kneeled there in the now gasless hallway the women still locked in endless orgasm around her.

'Oh god I loved getting raped, I loved being used. I want more of it but I can't submit to this place, it's doing it to me. I don't really want that this horrible place is corrupting me.' She thought to herself as she rose her new armor returning to it's original position protecting her body again. She gathered her blades and headed to the next room.

It was a large room again this time the orc stood in the center holding his large ax in hand. As he stared at her, she was cleaned up but still slightly shaken from the event in the hall.

"Well slave it seems my master has decided he wants you for himself. So I am going to capture you and take you to him, so he can make you his personally." The orc said as he hefted his ax up and rushed towards her.

-Again with the fighting, although he seems rather stupid you could easily trick him into giving you the perfect opening to end him. This room has but one exit deeper into the lair, and seemingly the chamber of the master of this level of the dungeon.-

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tempted to try and trick him if he's not all that bright, and since we also might have a penalty to simply Fighting if we're tired from playing with the last two orcs.

He obviously knows what this dungeon does to women, so we might be able to seduce him into thinking that we want 'him' to take us as our master rather than his boss, get him to drop his axe and then kill him before anything actually happens.

So I'll vote Trick (for now at least).

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

xgkf has the right of it. I'm going with Trick as well.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trick

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(the group has spoken, trick it is, and good choice you read the signs right, her fight check would have been harder but her trick check will be easier. Lets get down to the rolls.)

-Trick the orc, Roll of 5 modifier -2, total of 3 stat 3. Close there my friends but a tie is a pass, she will successfully trick her orc opponent.-

'He's cocky or at least he was, he seems serious now but I've already beaten him once, and I beat him badly. I can use that, force him to give me an opening.' Suki thought as a grin spread across her face. She strode towards her oponent with blades in hand.

"Seems like your getting the shaft here, forced to find someone you can't beat again. I suspect for the last time, you've been revived by him, but probably not often. How many times have you failed him? Not like it matters your about to fail him again. Then you'll be dead. At my hands, this worthless little slave girl's hands." Suki taunted him with her lands twisting in her hands the blades spinning vertically as she did so, she watched him as his face deepened the anger in his features was easy to read. He said nothing but hefted his ax up and moved towards her cautiuosly. He obviously had respect for her skills, or fear for his head, either one was worth utilizing.

"Go ahead come at me, I'll give you the first swing or free, you'll need it after all." She said bending forward letting him see her neck her eyes locked on his feet, she watched him step forward in three large steps roaring as he brought his ax to bear against her, her eyes shot up and she saw it above his head coming straight down. A simple move but she could work with it, but if she was off by even a second she would lose an arm easily.

As the blade came down her shifted to the right letting the blade of the ax whip by her it scraped her armor as it moved down, she had barely gotten out of the way, as his head and body shifted down with the blow she moved, thrusting her blade upwards with all her strength, sending it straight into his neck. His roar shifted to a gurgle as his windpipe was skewered. He shifted bringing the ax up from the ground into her, it was the dull end but he was trying to get distance. She pivoted twisting the blade horizontally and ripping it free of his neck along his shoulder, jumping the ax as if moved, twisting so her body flipped horizontally to the ground her back to the ground as her second blade swung out sliding through what little remained of his neck.

His head popped from his head as blood erupted from his neck wound, she landed and shifted away from the falling body as it fell from away from her still spurting blood from his neck. His head landed on the ground not more then three feet from her foot as she watched him stare at her angrily then his eyes roll into his head as life left his body.

"You truly were a rather pathetic servant to thsi master of yours. Good riddance to pathetic warriors." Suki said as she sheathed her blades, she sighed it was good to win. Five on one was a stretch but she could out duel anyone, at least everyone she had met thus far. She ignored the body and left the room heading down the stairs deeper into the lair.

The next room was a simple one but sitting upon a throne was a large imposing man, with red skin and a pipe leaking smoke as he drew it into his mouth. He breathed it out and smiled at her, her grin was sharp and full of dangerous teeth.

"Welcome to my parlor miss, Suki. So good to emet you, I see you have passed the first test I have for you. Defeating the one who held the job I want you to fill." He laughed as he rose. "Don't worry I can read surface thoughts and yoru name was there. I know why your here, you here for the same reason everyone is here. For wealth or power, either one I can provide but you must proe your worth. To me." He added with a slight pause as he rose from his seat and walked over to her, as he did she felt the room shift, sinking at least ten feet, her feet never left the ground but she felt it move, and it moved in little more then a few seconds. Four doors dotted the walls of this room, each one with a mark above them. They were simple marks, a blade, an egg, a vial spewing smoke, and a coin.

I know you have questions please ask away?" He said taking another drag from his pipe.

"Why should I bother proving myself to you? Why not just fight me, and give me that treasure." She said her eyes narrowed at him.

"I did that at first, but it got boring rather quickly, besides if we were to fight in your current condition I'm rather certain you would fall and I find you interesting. I would much rather watch what you do from here." He laughed before continuing "Here this is for you. A sign of good faith, or at least that I would like you to choose to challenge me." He chuckled as he tossed Suki a simple green emerald, the same size and shape as her sapphire. "I figure you know what it is, it was his. He is dead now for good and it's yours to use as you like. Escape now with nothing or fight on for my loot. The choice is yours and a simple one. Simply pick a room and fulfill the challenge there. Should you beat all four you'll face me and if you win gold or items or whatever you wish is yours. Good luck my beautiful warrior woman."

In a puff of smoke the image of him vanished from before her, she had an escape now, but she had gotten no loot so far. He would have loot, and at this point back tracking was not longer an option. She had to pick, was the risk worth the rewards?

-Escape or don't escape, Then pick a direction, north, south, east or west. Should you stay, I leave it to you all if you decide she's here for power or for gold. In general you'll be determining exactly how greedy these women are, as you control how long they stay.-

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I doubt we can make it though all four with low wp unless there is a way of healing without leaving. But we may be able to handle one.