What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

It takes several minutes, but finally Helena is free, though she's still covered in strands of webbing and there are spiders crawling on her skin.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gently brushing the spiders away, Helena walks over to the window and lets them out before heading out into the hallway stretching and yawning. "Hello~"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The hallway is empty, as everyone seems to be downstairs, save Jasmine and Ginny, whose voices can be heard through a door to Ginny's room. It would be easy to make out what they were talking, if Helena were to stop to listen.
"You promised to help us!"
"I promised to aid in the expedition to Himalaya."
"We thought it would last for weeks."
"Nevertheless."
"...fine. What do you want?"
"I want to fuck you silly, that's all."
There's a moment of silence, and Helena can almost feel Ginny blushing. "Fine."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Wheeling and dealing already Jas?* Helena stifles a giggle as she wonders exactly how often Jasmine is going to charge for her assistance on this trip before thinking a little more.

*Would you really just leave if she said no? honestly? I'd like to think of you as a friend and Big Sis, and neither of those just up and Leave Jasmine, Go easy on her...*

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*I suppose I wouldn't, but she doesn't need to know that. Ginny needs to learn to relax.* Helena gets Jasmine's thoughts as footsteps move closer to the door.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena quickly lessens her weight drastically and bounds for the stairs as quiet as any mouse could hope to be, quickly moving out of view and heading towards the common area for breakfast.

*Fair enough* Helena sent with a mental snicker, no longer able to hide her grin.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ginny still seems to be a little flushed, when she comes downstairs with Jasmine and everyone gets breakfast served.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Out of curiousity, was it you or Strike that webbed me in my sleep?* Helena sent with a chuckle, eating her breakfast and trying very hard not to tease Ginny.

"SO! Whats the plan for the day?" She asked cheerfully.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You were webbed? Must've been all those baby spiders. They seemed to like you." Jasmine manages to look innocent, though there is some amusement in her voice. "More driving. We'll be back at the capital by evening, if nothing goes wrong."

As everyone finishes the breakfast, Jasmine and Ginny go into one car, while Red and Strike accompany Helena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Uh Huh, Riiiight~* Helena smirks at Jasmine

"In that capital by evening? fantastic" Helena was eager to be in New York and as they all piled in the car Helena realised that she may very well have to dodge the goofy duo of Strike and Red during the entire drive, Well, at least she wouldn't be bored...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The drive is fairly uneventful, though somehow Helena ends up in between Red and Strike, one of whom is trying to get even and the other ahead, though it's hard to tell which is which. Strike is trying to poke Red, Red is trying to avoid Strike to rush her, and Helena is in the middle, her clothes getting wet with slime.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena is initially annoyed by the behaviour at first, before she finally cracks a smile and begins actively joining in by getting in the way and issuing pokes of her own. As her clothing gets wet she cracks a smile and and thinks accusingly at Red. *You know there are better ways to get me wet Red...*

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Red moves to Helena's lap, pressing her soft body against her, but still continues the poke war against Strike.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooo, Cheater!" Helena grabs Red and dives at Strike, creating a very odd melee in a very cramped space. War had been declared...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The all-out poke-war continues for a long time, and no quarrel is given. Eventually the car stops for lunch, however. Strike scuttles away and Red pulls herself together as the other car stops. As they get out, Ginny is breathing heavily and Jasmine is wearing a wide smile, while the guide who was driving looks confused.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*You don't waste any time do you~* Helena cracks over the link that came so naturally with Jasmine.

Helena moves to help everyone set up lunch, sticking close to Red for the most part and enjoying the weather.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*I like starting slowly. You should try it too; it's not all about stuffing women full of tentacles and taking it in every hole. I haven't even touched her yet, but by the evening she'll go up in fireworks from a touch.*

As the others are eating lunch, Red gets on Strike and eats her lunch there, but the lunch goes otherwise uneventfully, and soon enough the group packs the cars again and leaves.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Im just jaded that way, and I'm not normally on top so to speak, But the idea of a mind game or two does sound devilishly fun...*

As they load up in the car Helena sits on the far right, if the two idiots wanted to resume their war then Helena was just going to glue them to the door on their side so she could take a nap.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As they get in the car, Strike takes the other front seat, apparently going to sleep while Red sits next to Helena, dozing off as well. Eventually Helena and the others wake up to the noise of the traffic as the capital comes into view, and the guides take them to the same hotel as last time. Ginny seems very distracted when they get out, and avoids looking at Jasmine, who gives a sly wink at Helena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*you'll have to give me the trick for whatever it is you're doing* Helena just shakes her head and smiles. In the mood for entertainment she strikes out into the capitol and just wanders around, looking around and doing absolutely nothing of consequence apart from sightseeing...