What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

The street happens to be in merchant's quarters, in the poorer part of the town, and it takes Helena better part of an hour to find it. Though it's poorer than the quarter with the inn, this particular street is kept clear of beggars - a clear sign of the traders' wealth. Helena can spot several signs pointing to different locksmiths.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena looks around the street curiously, before heading into one of the many locksmiths. Looking around once again for the owner, she made her request. "I'm looking for a small and simple, but sturdy lock for a silver collar, I was told to come here"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This shop is seen over by an elderly man with a toolbelt and simple clothes. "That would be quite a small lock, wouldn't it ma'am? Hang on, I think I may have something like that." The man opens a drawer, pulling out a miniscule lock roughly the size of a thumb that appears to be made of some silvery metal. "Would this one do? It's dwarven make, too, so you won't find another as good in this city. Got it off of a traveler who didn't know what it's worth, but I'll sell it for 60 bridles, and that's a good bargain."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena holds out her hand to inspect the lock, holding out her other to shake his. "My names Helena" She said smiling as she looked over it. A polite man would take the offered hand, and a polite man would find himself charmed just as quickly as the greasy fat crook had. "I have some concerns personally, because I hear small locks can have problems sometimes, are there any that you know of with this piece? And what is this metal? its beautiful~"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The man drops the lock into Helena's hand, then goes back to digging for the keys. "It's mithril, madam. I have taken a look myself, and the mechanics, though simple, are working perfectly, just as one would expect from such exquisite piece...Ahh, here they are." The locksmith pulls out a small keyring with two identical keys, and shows it to Helena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena smiles widely. "Then you and I have a deal" She said counting out the coin and carefully pocketing the small lock and keys. "I'll remember to call on you should I need anything similar again" She said smiling before heading out.

It had been 2 days as well... which meant she had another stop. Heading over to the Armorer, Helena would pick up the leather sets that they had ordered before heading over to collect the collar. The price for the collar had been just about what she expected with a fine lock, and although expensive, Helena was certain it was something she would enjoy wearing on a fairly regular basis anyway.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena heads to the armorer, Jasmine's message catches her. *Where are you Helena? It's teatime soon, and we'll need to find the right manor.*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena cursed under her breath about nervous proper bitches and control freaks as she did an about face. *Well... Shit! On my way! And bring Tom, He'll know where we're going* Helena said as she made a beeline for the silversmith instead, knowing that if it was getting close to tea time, then the collar would be waiting. "Hello~" Helena called as she walked in, "I'm here to pick up my order"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The silversmith is at the forge, just finishing the collar. "I need a few more minutes to finish it."

Several minutes pass, and he emerges from the backroom, carrying the collar, freshly polished, the inside covered with satin. "Here you go."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena smiles, taking the collar and looking it over, before making good on her promise and fastening it around her own neck and locking it in place. It may have been immediately meant for Jasmine, but it was a hell of a lot harder to steal from her this way, it and the small and expensive lock. Giving the smith a quick wink, Helena darted back outside and made haste towards Jasmine, homing in on her like a beacon so they could be on their way.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena finds Jasmine several streets away, waiting for her behind a large manor with tom. "You know, I was serious about taking you for a walk, earlier."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena chuckles before smiling at Jasmine. "The only reason I'M wearing it right now is so some sticky fingered little thief doesn't try to run off with it or the lock. Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to get used to it yourself" Helena said teasing.

"Tom. Do you remember that armor we ordered a couple days ago? Would you be a dear and go pick it up and take it to Cindy? Jasmine, lets go Tutor."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Yes, miss" Tom runs away as usual, and Jasmine leads Helena into the manor through the back door and up several floors, until finally pushing open a door to a luxurious bedroom, where the two ladies from earlier are waiting.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena waves at Tom as he leaves before following Jasmine up into the manor and subsequently the room containing their customers. or students. or whatever the hell the paying ladies wanted to be called.

"Hello again~!" Helena said cheerfully "It's a pleasure to see you again, this is my sister Jasmine, and we've come to help as requested" She said smiling.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hello. So, um, how will we start?" Both ladies are attentively looking at Helena and Jasmine. Jasmine saunters over, looking from one victim to another. "I think a private lesson should be a good starting point. Your pick, Helena. Which one will you corrupt first?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena grins and nods in agreement. "I think that's the perfect place to start Jasmine, and I'll take the lovely lady on the right"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Both ladies blush as Jasmine grabs the brunette on the left and pulls her into a deep kiss, leaving the blonde in the right to stare at Helena wide-eyed

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena is a little less direct, taking the blonde's hand and pulling her slowly in close, smiling and looking straight into her eyes, her hands sliding down her back to stop at her hips. "The Devil, is in the details" She whispered into her ear as she leaned in, before kissing that o so soft and sensitive spot just below it, her tongue flicking across it teasingly.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The blonde gasps, almost melting in Helena's touch before trying to replicate it, hesitantly bringing her lips below Helena's ear and trying to kiss the spot.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena angles her neck a little, and gently guides the blonde to just the right spot, moaning softly into her ear as her hands traced up the woman's spine before one ran into her hair. "Everything is soft and sweet and worth taking your time~" Helena whispered again before gently kissing her and letting her tongue slowly dance around with hers.

Helena doubted anyone could become an amazing lay after one lesson, but she was certainly going to try and get the most important things across...