What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

The lunch arrives in a few minutes; fried fish of some sort with vegetables and wine.

As Cindy and Helena start eating, Jasmine gets up too, all smiles as she dresses herself.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Welcome back to the world of the living" Helena said cheerfully, pouring jasmine a glass of wine and pulling a chair out for her before tucking back into the meal heartily. "Tell me Cindy, whats a good material for a decent collar, Silver?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Silver is good, but expensive. Not that we have to worry aobut money very much." Cindy answers in between bites as Jasmine starts hungrily devouring her portion.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well ya~" Helena said smiling, finishing her meal quickly and heading to the door. "I do believe I'll go see the smith then~" Helena said, taking a good amount of coin with her. "Cindy, could you collect the days Silk as well? It doesn't do us much good if we don't bother to collect. Please and Thank you~" She said as she headed out the door, smiling at Jasmine as it closed.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy nods and heads to the roof, while Jasmine stays in the room. As Helena gets down to the common room, she sees the usual kind of crowd in there.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ignoring the crowd, Helena headed out and straight for the market district, taking her time and looking for the signs of a blacksmith, the sounds of hammers on iron and the telltale smoke of a forge. Remembering the first smith her and Jasmine had met in this crazy world, she figured silver would be a fairly common metal in ANY smithy given the propensity of werewolves...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It doesn't seem that this part of the town has many blacksmiths, though there's a number of gold and silversmiths, the samples of their works clearly visible, though always with a guard or two nearby.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena sidles over to a silver smith and looks for the owner of the business before making her needs known. "I have a specific piece I need done, It's not overly complicated, But I need a silver collar, roughly 3 pounds and lined with soft velvet. Comfort is more important then extravagance, and true to its nature, it needs to lock." She said smiling.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The silversmith doesn't seem to be doing much anything, merely tidying his workshop. He's a sturdy man, but not bulky like blacksmiths tend to be, and he's wearing a pair of spectacles. "Hello, my lady. A collar, eh? Well, I can have it done in a couple hours. The lock you'll have to get from elsewhere, I'm afraid. 40 bridles for the collar."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena's smile only grows wider, gladly counting out the coin for the silversmith and promising to return personally for the piece. "The lock itself is trickier, you're right, do you know of anyone nearby who would make a small lock by chance?" Helena asked curiously.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The man shrugs. "There's a locksmith a few hundred feet down the street. Don't know if he's any good or not, my lady. If you want a good locksmith, there's several at the street of cunning artificers."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you, you've been very helpful, the collar is for a dear friend of mine and she's lost a wager. I promise as a special treat when I pick it up, That I'll let you see me try it on for you" She said winking as she headed out. First trying the nearby locksmith before trying to find anything more complicated in this crazy city.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The locksmith's shop is where the silversmith told her it would be. It seems to be run by a greasy, fat man who smiles a lot. "Hello, gracious lady! What can I help you with?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I need a small, but simple and sturdy lock and was told you could help me" Helena said matching his smile. "It's for a collar I'm having made for a special occasion, and it simply wouldn't do without the lock to match. You wouldn't happen to have what I need would you?" Helena asked batting her eyelashes.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Wait a moment." The man heads to the back of the shop, and moments later emerges with a miniscule lock that's made of silver and polished to be bright. "Would this suit your needs?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena reaches out to take the lock from the smith, only in contact with him for the briefest moment and charming him, a trick she hadn't used in quite awhile. Establishing the link, she smiled at him and looked at the lock closely. "You tell me good sir, you are the professional, Do you think in your professional opinion that it would suit my needs?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The man seems a little uncomfortable. "We-ell... It's very fine craftsmanship, but there's a minor flaw in the release mechanism...Still, it should work and it's the best I have to show you."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure it would, but in the interest of safety, could you Pleeeaasse~ tell me what the flaw is?" Helena asked batting her eyelashes and giving him her most powerful puppyface.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well, it's not an actual flaw as such, it just, er... might be a little hard to open even with the right key."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"well that wont do at all" Helena said pouting slightly before turning and walking out. Damn swindler... Remembering what the silver smith had said about higher quality locksmiths, Helena stopped a passerby and asked for directions to the street of cunning artificers.