What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

It is sometime later when she starts feeling irritation at the back of her mind and yet later when something cuts off the ropes binding her arms and legs and as the blindfold is removed, she finds herself looking at the hungry spider.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena extricates herself from her remaining bondage, removing her gag, the rope demon, and the vibrators before carefully standing and stretching. Apologizing to her friend but feeling MUCH better herself she sent an inquiry through the connection with the spider. "What do you eat, and how can we get alot of it~" she asked before getting dressed again the old fashioned way and tending a little to her appearance.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The spider seemingly shrugs at the question and images of all manner of living things struggling in its web come to mind. The shuttle must have a mess or something, but there's probably a distinct lack of living food.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena pats the spider, the motion causing a twinge as she realizes she forgot the clamps... Carefully removing those and tossing them aside she gets the Rope Demon back on her arm and goes outside. most ships had directions leading to distinct areas and the mess hall counted, It shouldn't be too hard, and failing that there was always the cargo-bay. Ships transported live animals all the time. One or another she'd get her friend a meal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There doesn't seem to be any directions, but small as the living space is, it isn't very difficult to find the mess. It's empty save for the cook, who looks slightly confused as Helena approaches. "What do you want, miss...?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena looks at the cook and gestures to Strike "Anything either still alive, or so rare its still bleeding, hes very hungry and I'd rather not have him start snacking on the crew" She said smiling wide. it was all in jest of course but it was so hard not to tease people somedays...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Don't got anything that fresh, miss. Got some whole chickens in the freezer, if they'll do?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena sent her friend a mental image of the frozen chicken, both still on ice and thawed, even cooked! waiting for a response. If this wouldn't do then she'd have to figure something else out

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The spider seems somewhat disappointed, but mostly just hungry.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"that will do just fine for now, thaw em out fast and toss them to my friend here, hes getting a little impatient" Helena said to the cook with a giggle, scratching the spider's head gently.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The cook fetches a pair of chickens from the freezer and thaws them quickly, serving them on a huge platter. The spider starts nomming them unenthusiastically while the cook watches in disgust, though not saying anything.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena just laughed again. "Trust me, im sure this is better then watching him eat live prey, but on that note, give me something quick and easy, im not picky. And something to drink, my mouth is a little dry, Please and Thankyou!" She didn't want to be rude by it was true, the last however long it had been had given her a dry mouth and an empty stomach. She didn't even know if she needed real food anymore, but it would be awhile before that old habit was broken if not.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The cook hands Helena a BLT sandwich and a bottle of water. The spider has finished the first chicken and moved to the second, much happier now.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena destroys her food at an amazing pace, the sandwich lasting less then 2 minutes in her hand and the entire bottle drained in a single pull. "Thank you~ I mean it" Moving over to Strike she sits next to him and patiently waits for him to finish...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You're welcome" the cook mutters before heading back to his work. Strike finishes not long after Helena and hugs her in thanks.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena returns the hug muttering "You big fuzzy goof, lets go" Brushing herself down a little she heads up to the bridge, remembering Jasmine had told her to go there when she had replenished herself, curious as to what she would find and wondering how many escapades like the playroom there might be before they reached their destination...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena finds Jasmine on the bridge, sitting on a comfortable chair, with men around the bridge doing their jobs, not paying attention to her. In front of her Ginny is on her knees, wearing a skimpy maid outfit and massaging Jasmine's feet with care. "Hello again Helena. Got your fill?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"More then enough, two very kind gentlemen saw to my every need~" She said with a sly smile. "How are things going on here, and how long was I gone. I was a little tied up and lost track of time..." she asked blushing a little at the recent memory...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You were gone for a little over an hour, I think. What do you want to do now? I was thinking of having some fun with Ginny."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not entirely sure, Im sated. anything in particular you need help with? because if you don't ill probably spend the remainder of this trip going over the research notes..."

Last edited: