What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

"I told her before waking you up, but I don't really know if she was listening." Jasmine leads her to a door near what would seem to be the cargo space and motions Helena to go in.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena nods before going inside, wondering what the hell Ginny would be doing in the cargo space...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The door opens to a small room with a pit in the middle, filled with tentacles. In the middle of it all is Ginny, fully embraced by the tentacles, letting out loud moans as best as she can while all her holes are stuffed with rapidly moving tentacles. "You see, Ginny was really desperate to get my help for some reason, so I promised to help her on a certain condition. You see, the crew of this ship consists - well, consisted until I took over - of slavers, who have all sorts of nice toys and I just couldn't help but be curious, even after trying some of them myself. She seems to be enjoying of herself, doesn't she. Speaking of which..." As she finishes talking, Jasmine pushes Helena to the pit.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena is in a mild form of shock seeing Ginny in the pit and only half hears what Jasmine is saying, her folds growing slick as her new nature came out. Fidgeting a little she lets out a small cry and flails wildly when she receives a rough shove from Jasmine and tumbles into the pit with Ginny, her recent choice of clothing not really conducive to keeping her balance...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The tentacles wrap around Helena gently but firmly as her dress is pulled up. One tentacle comes around to rub her crotch while another pushes against her mouth, though not forcing itself in. As Jasmine steps into the room and several tentacles reach towards her, the tentacles inside and on Ginny come, covering her in sticky white cum before being replaced by others, eliciting a loud moan that becomes muffled as another tentacle fills her throat.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena closes her mouth tightly against the length pushing lightly at her mouth and pulls against the others holding her in place, growing wet already as her dress was rolled up and she felt a tendril start to rub against her slit, breathing heavily through her nose...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The tentacle at Helena's mouth moves away, but the one at her nether parts starts slowly pushing itself into her slit, making her realize just how thick it is. Then another moves down there and starts pushing itself into her anus. Jasmine seems to enjoy looking as she allows the tentacles to pull up her dress, giving Helena a clear view of a tentacle that dives down her honeyhole while she grabs another and starts licking it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena grits her teeth as first one, and then another tentacle slowly stuffs her lower holes, both clenching tightly against the intrusion as they were stretched by the impressive girth, eventually bucking her hips against them and gasping, letting out a loud moan...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine seems to enjoy herself as a tentacle fucks her, letting out occasional moans, but Helena has hard time concentrating on her, as the tentacles inside slowly fill her all the way before pulling back and starting to thrust in and out hard and she feels energy flowing into her. The tentacles continue fucking them for perhaps half an hour, and she can hear both Jasmine and Ginny reaching their peaks multiple times, each time causing a small surge in her mind, before the tentacles cum into all three, and Helena can feel their cum filling her up. Done with the trio, the tentacles deposit Ginny and Helena next to Jasmine, then retreating away from them as Ginny lies on the ground, panting heavily and Jasmine absentmindedly cleans her face of cum.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena bucks as hard as she can against the tentacles when she realizes shes actually feeding from and hits her first peak, fast. Crying out loudly until another tendril moves for her mouth again, taking it in eagerly she does her damnedest to fuck back, her entire body thrown into the process as she peaks two more times over the half hour before she feels the tentacles pulse and fill her too the brim, the excess spilling from her lower holes and gulping down every drop hungrily in her mouth as she hit another climax right there, her body being bathed in the thick, hot fluid before she was gently deposited on the ground near the other 2 woman, Next time she caught Jasmine unaware she would make sure to make it count.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Is...is it over?" Ginny says, exhaustion in her voice. "Over? Oh, no. You were only there for a couple hours. Most of the trip is still ahead of us." A coil from Jasmine's rope demon quickly wraps around Ginny's wrists, binding her arms behind her as Jasmine pulls her up, cleaning her with a gesture. "Unless, of course, you wish to give up?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena watches as Jasmine binds Ginny with her own Rope Demon and makes mention of some kind of ultimatum. Calling her own Rope Demon and cleaning herself off as well, Helena forms it into a whip and rolls her dress back down. "Give up?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"No." Ginny seems rather tired, but she holds herself up with determination. "I haven't delivered my part of the deal yet, so of course she can give up. It'll just mean that I won't have to pay her back in full." Having answered Helena's question, Jasmine turns back towards Ginny and releases her arms. "You have a maid outfit in your room. Go put it on and then report to me in the bridge." Ginny nods and leaves to obey.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"O, Okay!" Helena says cheerfully, Content and trusting in her new sister. "If shes going to be 'busy', then how should we spend the rest of the journey?" Helena asked brightly, stroking one of the tendrils lightly as she would a pet, but shooing the others away as they got the wrong Idea. Helena moving out of there range completely to avoid another tumble quite so soon.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine follows Helena outside, still looking at Ginny. "I don't know. Would you like to learn how to bind that spider as your familiar? After that, we should probably visit the bridge to see that everything is going as it should."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That actually sounds fantastic, I love learning in general and I love that spider, so Yea!" Helena says excited by the prospect. Having a familiar had always yielded certain benefits, even if it was just keeping the beloved companion near. and after having almost lost it she had realized just how deeply she cared for the friendly arachnid.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine nods and leads Helena back to their cabin. They see a few crewmembers on their business, each shooting admiring glances at the pair. When Jasmine opens the cabin door, they're immediately pounced upon by the spider, who manages to hug both of them at once.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena squeal happily as the over-exuberant spider makes his affections known. "Hello~! Did you miss me?" She asks, kissing it on the head before extricating herself from the hugginess granted by having 8 arms to hug with.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine giggles slightly as she pets the spider. *I can see why you like him. Here.* Images flood Helena's mind. The ritual requires a rather long chant and feeding the spider a little of her own blood as well as quite a lot of energy, apparently.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena sits down, glad she just fed as she realized the cost and began the chant, the words flowing from her in a low stream as she extended the nails on her right hand and used them to draw blood from her left arm, offering it to the spider and prompting it with her mind to feed, albeit gently as she worked through the ritual, the drain was far more severe then anything she had down so far and she noticed quickly. She also noticed that unnatural hunger and lust begin to build...