What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

The flame appears, a flickering and cool light, but no doubt real, and Helena can see Cindy watching them. "Now try to expand it. Slowly."

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena does as she's asked, staring at the flame, gently stoking it higher and wider, slowly pushing the flame to grow, never taking her eyes off of it...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena tries to get the flame to grow, it blinks out with a flash painful to Helena's eyes. Jasmine frowns. "Maybe focusing on a flame was a bad idea." She pulls out a piece of cloth and places it between her and Helena. "Try to make the cloth as light as air."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena yelps and blinks as the flame detonates, frowning. As Jasmine tries something else and putting a piece of cloth between them. Focusing on that this time instead, she did as she was asked, trying to manipulate its weight...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena can feel something happening to the cloth, but then her thoughts become muddled and she shivers involuntarily. Further attempts produce no more results.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena shivers and then stands to stretch, whatever Jasmine may have thought, whether Helena had a talent for this or not, it was still an uphill struggle and her repeated failures were growing frustrating.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine sighs. "At least the other tutoring method was somewhat effective. Still, you're making progress, if slower than I had hoped."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena glances over and scratches her head. "Well if that's the case then we should probably stick to that then... All I know is that damnedable flame is as stubborn as I am..." Sitting and rubbing her head, Helena scrounged around in her pack for a strip of dried pork, chewing on it thoughtfully. "I mean, it was pink for awhile, now its whiter then a cloud again...."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Strange things can change in your subconscious. You shouldn't worry about it too much." Jasmine stands up. "I think I'll walk for a bit."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll leave you too your thoughts then Jasmine. Give me a poke if you think of something." Helena said shortly, watching the sky. Why was Hell sounding more pleasant then this place? Pondering that thought and laughing despite her situation, she actually began to wonder if Hell had been more pleasant then this place she had been dumped in. If Hell was preferable to here, then was this hell? or was hell just a new place every other month...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It's still quite early in the afternoon, but the attempts at learning magic have already left Helena tired. Cindy is sitting her back to the wagon's wall, looking at Helena thoughtfully.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena looks up at Cindy and quirks an eyebrow at her. "Cindy, if something is on your mind, just share it, please... Long story short, people not telling me things has had soul shattering consequences. So please be honest."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"What is it like? Learning magic, I mean." Cindy says wistfully, averting her eyes quickly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena is quiet for a moment, looking at Cindy. "It's... coming face to face with your soul, your very nature and trying to bend it to your will, and it is the single most difficult thing I've ever tried to do." Helena's thoughts kept returning to the flame, wondering about it and herself. Shaking her head as she had realised she'd spaced out, she laughed and scratched her head. "I... Wouldn't recommend it personally..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Then why do you want to do it so much?" Cindy asks, shifting to sit closer to Helena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena looks over at Cindy at beeps her nose. "For Jasmine if I was being completely honest, and to not die of course, throwing fire has its uses. And back where I'm from, as far as I know, magic doesn't exist. Besides, you fly once, you never want to touch the ground again..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy slaps Helena's hand, giggling. "Flying does seem like it would be fun. And there are other benefits."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena laughs as well before becoming very quiet. "I suppose you're right..." Grinning mischievously, Helena suddenly glomps Cindy and begins to tickle the overly curious woman mercilessly...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"H-hey!" Cindy falls on her back and does her best to tickle Helena back, squirming under the heavier woman.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena giggles and squirms, giving as good as she got. The Tickle war was long and brutal, with casualties on both sides, and when all was said and done, there was no clear victor...