What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

- squad snip -

You can borrow my old platoon, they'll protect your ears that everyone's so fascinated over. They haven't seen any action for a while since they lost a few in the trenches of the rep-war (that's a picture of them standing in the old reputation thread getting a group picture before it was locked), but they're good anime soldiers, you can count on them.
I think I only tipped my toes into the old one, before this one was opened. I didn't know it was war and Hell in there in the past, must've been bad. o.o The soldier to the right looks surprisingly young too, did she have to leave home at such an early age to fight for her right to comment about her reps? :(
Fortunately, when this new rep thread opened, I was here to make sure that peace, friendship and rep prosperity may be spread upon each and everyone. :)
...aaaand all that ear f*cking business kept everyone united in one common cause...

Oooooh please, of course I just love it, feels so great to get a meat rod shoved up the organ you need to listen to people talking. You should have someone try it on you, too! :p

Also it seems that people here love to harass stuffie.
What gave it away, Sherlock Holmes? The constant rep messages, or the thread tags? XD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Seriously, what's your motherfucking main account name?

I'm starting to think you WERE banned.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

nope, Alurker.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

- snip -

y u do dis to meh?!
You think you can just storm in here, do things to my ears and such, and leave the place....without any punishment? No chance, weird-hat-wearing doggo!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey now, the walf's just letting anyone with a dick abuse you, how's hat supposed to know it's wrong?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Because she's a TEMPESTUOUS HARLOT

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oooooh please, of course I just love it, feels so great to get a meat rod shoved up the organ you need to listen to people talking. You should have someone try it on you, too! :p
You think I wouldn't enjoy it? I welcome all my holes getting fucked. Especially if it's by hot, fit futa babes.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Hey now, the walf's just letting anyone with a dick abuse you, how's hat supposed to know it's wrong?
Because she's a TEMPESTUOUS HARLOT
D:

I am both nice and innocent, never f*cked anyone's ears or something, am a pleasent partner for a conversation about most topics, and I happen to have quite the fluffy tail people enjoy to touch. I make food, bake muffins and give massages to spiders luring in the shoutbox, and am overall a pleasent person to have around.
No harlet, just Stuffie.

:3

Last edited:
OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

D:

I am both nice and innocent, never f*cked anyone's ears or something, am a pleasent partner for a conversation about most topics, and I happen to have quite the fluffy tail people enjoy to touch. I make food, bake muffins and give massages to spiders luring in the shoutbox, and am overall a pleasent person to have around.
No harlet, just Stuffie.

:3
Hush stuffie.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seriously, what's your motherfucking main account name?

I'm starting to think you WERE banned.
I WAS banned (temporarily), some time after I posted on the old reputation thread how it was the one place where a person could be as snarky as they wanted without worrying about being banned by some authority out of some petty immature desire to "take them down a peg".

I guess they sure showed me..

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

You think you can just storm in here, do things to my ears and such, and leave the place....without any punishment? No chance, weird-hat-wearing doggo!
I am literally the only person here who didn't comment about your ears...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Like I said, tempestuous

Status
Not open for further replies.