The Lone Survivor (Tyagor) GM'd by dragoon93041

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Lone Survivor (Tyagor) GM'd by dragoon93041

Aria North: HP = 98, PP = 28/34, EP = 34, CP= 77 Status: Fine

Ilara considered Aria's request for a moment before sighing. "If it was up to me, I would let you meet with him in a moment but it is not. Mother Aspia decides these things and..." Ilara looks around before dropping her voice to a whisper "...she is very hard to please." She resumes talking in her normal voice "You should ask her yourself." Then she seemed to remember something. "Oh, oh! But first, you need to go to the outside of the windows and put this cloth over them! The rain is getting worse and we are worried something might break the glass. Just pound the cloth into the corners of the frame."

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aria shivered at the thought of approaching the iron woman that was Mother Aspia, but if it helped her, protected her against the aliens wasn't it worth it? She nodded. "Maybe I will," she said conspiratorially. Oh a task? Aria stopped herself from groaning but only slightly. She was not looking forward to the task. "Okay, I shall...endeavor to do it quickly then." There would surely be another encounter of some kind.

She would go to collect her things, making sure to remain armed as she always had. Even though she wanted to be done the task quickly she made sure to do it right, for some reason the fear of displeasing that woman stuck with her, and she had no desire to earn any of her negative attention. She quivered faintly.

She was getting closer to figuring out what was going on now, it brought some measure of relief but still her stomach was aflutter with what she was sure was anxiety at the thought of the next encounter.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the task to fix the windows before had been arduous, this task was almost Herculean. There were two things that kept it from being impossible: they gave her a different ladder, this one much more sturdy than the last. Secondly, there were figures built into the roof. They provided an excellent place to grab hold while Aria worked on the windows. The cloth stuck like magic. Maybe someone actually had worked a minor enchantment into the fabric. Aria didn't know enough to work it out but it hardly mattered.

She was almost done when a particularly fierce breeze grabbed the cloth out of her hand and wrapped it around her head. It took her a moment to remove it and when she did so, she realized she had been surrounded. She was on the flat part of the roof, she had no idea how she got there. The statues were exact duplicates of the three women inside the building. Statue-Ilara grabbed Aria's wrists and Statue-Habi grabbed her ankles, holding her in midair. The rain was no longer cold. It felt warm. The final statue, the statue of Aspia, ran a claw over Aria's body. The claw was sharp but didn't break the skin and sent shivers through Aria's body. The claw didn't feel like stone, either. It felt warm, like the rain.

And then she saw him. Another statue stepped forward. She couldn't make out his features, all she remembered was a face that was handsome beyond measure. Her whole body tensed up as he reached for her, only to melt completely in his hands. He slid a clawed finger into Aria's pussy, caressing the inside. Her body attempted to push it deeper but he was in control and moved his hands to keep it in the same position. Eventually she gave up and let him work. She lost track of time and the only sounds were of her panting and the hissing of the rain on her sword. Then the fire spread from the sword onto her body.

She woke up. Her work was completed, the windows had all been covered. Ilara brought her in, offered her dry clothes and a towel. "Are you tired? Maybe you should take a nap before talking to Aspia. That must have been hard work."

Tyragor

Reputation score

Aria was glad for the sturdier ladder, needing to balance herself inside was hard enough but with the rain outside it would have been near enough. Aria was also grateful to be able to grab on to the figures as she went, doing her best to keep from damaging them as she went about her task. Still it was exhausting work, and the cold, mitigated by her cloak, quickly settled in. She'd never been in a rainstorm this immense before, this persistent. Was it truly a natural occurrence.

"Ah!" she cried out as she tried to make sure not to lose the cloth to the wind and keep her balance. As she carefully unwound it she realized with a sinking sense of dread that it was beginning. She was so close to the end! She struggled hard against the statues that bound her. "W-what is happening...?" she demanded quietly, turning as she saw the statue of Aspia. "A-ah please..." goosebumps rose from wherever the claw traced, it sent tingles down her spine, a sensation she wanted to enjoy, was indeed helpless to enjoy, but feared what came next.

Her eyes locked on to the final statuesque figure and she found herself momentarily stunned by its beauty. "W-who are you...?" But she was certain she knew. "P-please tell me what's going on, please...?" She wanted to fight, to struggle but with each event she was steadily realizing how futile it was. Each dream, or vision, went the same. Her body would betray her thoughts, the sensations would overwhelm her until she was powerless against her assailant. "Don't," she began but felt her body shudder against its touch. She felt a rising sense of panic smothered regarding the claw as it slid in and she could do nothing but melt into that desire, her hips moved without consent, trying to bury it further inside her, sure that it would bring her further and further please. Her entire body, tensed to the moment relaxed in the hands that grabbed her.

She was so sure, so ready that when it happened again that this time she would fight, that she would be stronger and resist and yet once more the instant it began it was like she was powerless, a puppet on strings directed by desire.

The hiss of the sword drove only the faintest glimmer of sense to her thoughts. She vaguely stirred, finding herself falling once more under the tide of pleasure that gratefully swallowed her up.

In the back of her mind that still fought she prayed for some way to resist, that she could be stronger, that someone might help her overcome, but it was such a small part.

"H-huhn?" She blinked groggily, Ilara had brought her back in. She dimly accepted the offer of clothes and towel, shivering but not entirely from the cold. What happened...? The statues...was that him...? "Should I...?" She began to gather herself once again, feeling a hot surge of anger and shame both. Again! Again she was so helpless!

"It wasn't too hard, the enchanted cloth helped a lot," she noted quietly trying to return the conversation. "Will she still be available? It seems important I not delay," still she was tired, and marshaling her strength for the encounter seemed important. But...what if another event occurred while she slept? She let her body make the decision, if she was exhausted she would agree to a short nap, asking Ilara to wake her up before too much time had passed, but otherwise she would ask where to find her and set out.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aria had enough strength to continue. A few times she wobbled but it stopped as time passed. Aspia was in the middle of reading a thick book. The book was bound in dark red leather, similar to their outfits. She looked up as Ilara and Aria approached. "Yes?" She arched an eyebrow. Ilara spoke first "She wishes to learn more about Ahael." Aspia looked at Aria "You do?"

Tyragor

Reputation score

Aria nodded swiftly, standing upright and proudly to Aspia, as if to desperately offset the feelings she had felt in those strange visions. Even now the woman terrified her. "Yes, I've heard that Ahael is enemy of Alien's...and I believe we have similar goals because of this. Also I am...rather curious about your faith." And doubly interested in figuring out what was happening to her.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aspia was silent for some time. "While Ahael does indeed oppose the alien menace, that is an aside, something that exists but usually does not come to anything in the end. Unfortunately, His goals do not extend to the destruction of the aliens, merely their containment when it comes to His flock." She was silent for a few more moments before continuing "We normally do not allow outsiders to know more about Ahael. However, if you were willing to pay a due to Him, I would allow it. Unfortunately, I do not know what He will ask of you. That is up to Him."

Tyragor

Reputation score

Aria nodded slowly considering her words carefully. "I understand, I know that His aims extend further than that, I apologize, it was merely that which drew my curiosity." And made her feel more secure in the sisterhood proper. She waited in that silence awkwardly, she didn't like the gaze of that woman on her, made her feel nervous. "A due? Oh," a dark fear gripped her at what such a spirit might ask of her. "T-then I could speak with Him and learn what due he might request? I could preform some service for his flock." Surely she had already gone above and beyond with many of her services thus far? The ache of soreness in his muscles and general fatigue suggested so.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"No, I am afraid not. You will be granted council with Ahael. That is what you must pay for. Unless you ask for answers for questions outside His domain, you will not have to pay for them."

Tyragor

Reputation score

"O-oh I see." She went quiet for a moment, considering. If she learned of the price and no longer wished to pay it, she could simply refuse right? "Very well," she said with a determined nod. "What do I need to do?"

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Very well. Follow me." Aspia led and Ilara followed close behind. They descended into the basement. There was a wooden door that Aspia closed behind them. They were in a small room, with a few basins and hooks on the wall. "You may participate in the cleansing if you wish but you do not have to." Ilara and Aspia both disrobed, placing their habits on the hooks on the wall. Then Aspia took a scoop and muttered a prayer over one of the basins. She scooped water out of it and poured it on both herself and Ilara. The effect was... stunning. Aria found her eyes drawn to the women's curves, their beauty somehow magnified by the water. Ilara's eyes unfocused and she let out a purr of pleasure. Aspia looked at Aria, holding the scoop, the listening for Aria's reply.

Tyragor

Reputation score

Aria nodded, taking a steeling breath as she followed behind Aspia. In spite of all of the madness of the last few days she was glad to have Ilara with her, for some reason she'd taken the sister as a comforting presence. She followed swiftly behind them mind going over the possibilities of the next encounter, she had to be ready. As they descended into the basement she touched the hilt of her blade and gave a quiet prayer for her safety. "Cleansing?" Aria asked as she glanced about. Were they just cleaning themselves. "Oh...wait?" She was about to agree when she saw the difference. Their bodies were unchanged physically, but somehow the simple act had-

She felt herself drawn just to touch, to explore those curves for a brief moment, to see what they would feel like under her hands.

-made them somehow more beautiful. Aria had always thought herself...a little attractive, but fell into the same doubts as many other girls before her. Did that water make them more appealing? Who wouldn't want to command that kind of beauty over others...?

Then she saw the eyes, the unfocused gaze and the purr of pleasure and felt herself coming back down. "Ah, no, thank you. I think I've had enough washing being outside in the rain, if it's alright." She declined as light-heartedly as she could, trying not to cause a scene or a fuss. She had to keep her mental faculties at their best, the sisters alone seemed to have immense control over he-

The water? Was that it? Each of the fantasies, hadn't water had a place in them? All except...perhaps the first. Maybe not then. She glanced away from them as best she could, much like that song she could find herself lost in that beauty.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aspia nodded. Ilara barely seemed to notice. The head priestess opened the second set of doors and ushered them in. When Aria and Ilara had both entered the inner sanctum, Aspia closed the doors behind them. Aria saw Habi was already here. She too had been 'cleansed'. And now that she was hear, Aria could hear her humming, the sound bouncing off the walls and into Aria's mind like the chamber had been designed just for this purpose.

The room contained several bookcases, full of texts of various types. Aria didn't have much knowledge in these matters but they looked important. There was what looked like a ritual circle in the corner. And in the middle of the room, dominating it in both space and Aria's gaze, was the idol of Ahael. It didn't look like much. It was just a half-circle like a bowl, with a vertical line running through it. Just looking at it, however, sent images in Alira's mind. Pleasure beyond measure was promised. She saw Ilara obediently lapping at Aria's sex, of Aria tied down, Aspia lashing her back and Aria feeling the pleasure that the pain brought, of Habi whispering her song into her ear while she played with Aria as you would a doll.

Aspia strode forth. "Lord Ahael, a guest wishes to speak to you. Aspia, of the third, beckons you forth to speak to her and let her sup upon your wisdom and knowledge." As she spoke, all three nuns bowed, their foreheads touching the floor.

The symbol glowed and released a wave of energy. All of the nuns shuddered and Aria had a moment to wonder before the energy hit her. Her mind abruptly stopped working as she experienced an intense orgasm. She somehow stayed on her feet even as she trembled. Then Ahael manifested. He looked young, with rosy skin and clawed hands and feet. He was wearing a loincloth but Aria could still see the image of a cock in her mind, one that could charm her simply by gazing upon it. His form was sleek and muscular, a figure that wouldn't be out of place in pictures of great heroes."You have done well and I have come forth. Thou who wishes to speak to me, tell my your name."

Tyragor

Reputation score

Aria felt a tiny flutter of worry in her stomach as she followed into the second set of doors, glancing back as they were sealed behind her. She wanted to push them open and run, a fearful part of her anyway, but she held strong. Her eyes flicked over to Habi, cleansed the woman was practically breathtaking...or was that simply how beautiful she'd always been? Aria turned her gaze aside as the haunting melody echoed into her mind. It was something beyond simply hearing it, it was unignorable. Childishly she tried to push it out by thinking of the most annoying song she'd ever heard and trying to drown it out by quietly humming it.

Bookcases, ritual circle and the idol, all of it screamed powerful and dangerous magic, but none of that mattered. All of the visions sent some measure of pleasure tingling down her spine, possibly Habi's participation most. She tore her gaze away from the idol at length, arm draping itself over her chest as she steadied the sudden hammering in her chest. She was way in over her head, how could she possibly expect to preservere here...did she even expect to? Didn't she come in here knowing full well what was to happen to her? No, she denied it, it wasn't true. She was trapped here, and someone was...doing things to her! She wanted to know what that was!

Aria stood firmly, but kept her gaze focused on the books, away from the ladies and their strange circle. As they bowed she looked at them briefly, wondering if she should follow but remained rooted.

The wave of energy hit her. At first she felt confusion, feeling every muscle in her body clench. "Wha-" then the first wave hit signalling what was coming. A quiet sound escaped her throat as one of her knees bent slightly. "Oh..." a quiet delighted whisper as the second waved rocked through her body. Then she let out an embarrassed low moan, arm clutching over her chest, the other over her mouth to stifle the sound. Her vision wavered for a moment, she wanted to shift to the floor, plant her sex against the ground to relax but she remained upright.

She was stronger than...than this.

Ahael appeared and she found herself drawn to him, that same beauty she imagined in that vision. Her body was still reeling from the sensation that hit her moments prior and the vision of him, and what was promised made part of her hunger for him. She'd never been with a boy...well...like that, all the way like that before. She took a breathe and pulled her gaze from him to the floor. It would be like prostrating herself right? Spirits liked that sort of thing.

"T-thank you for your praise...u-uh Lord Ahael. My name is Aria. Aria North. It is..a...pleasure," bad wording, "to finally meet you." She did her best to bow properly, it had the added effect of keeping her gaze away from him.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He nodded. "Well met Aria North. Now, why have you summoned me? Have you decided to join my followers?"

Tyragor

Reputation score

Aria mustered up her courage. "I-I wished to speak with you. I..." she paused and wondered if she was really going to try to deceive a God...or whatever this figure was before her. No, she was an honest person, and would trust that that would be rewarded.

"I...sought to gain your blessing, I've never met anything like you before, in your greatness...I thought you might be able to help me, and that I could help you and your followers in return for that. I wanted to know...about what has been happening to me, why I have been having these strange...daydreams and...if you knew why this tarnished blade at my side refused to be cleaned...a-and"

"If you might be able to direct me and my purpose, I...feel so lost," she finally admitted.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"You have been experiencing visions? I see." He looked at Aria, judging her. "The only ones to have done that are those who have become my followers. They have become connected to me and... and..." He blinks, then looks at Ilara. Ilara began to stir. She stood up and looked around in apparent confusion. "Where a-" Ahael holds out his hand and she becomes subdued. She walks over to Ahael and mumbles in gratitude, then resumes her previous position. "Unfortunately, Ilara was possessed some time ago. She came to me for aid and I suppressed the spirit for her. Sometimes it takes control."

Tyragor

Reputation score

"A-all of them? But they only began when I found my way here...when the rain began and..."

Aria tensed slightly at the scene, that was a hesitation, a spirit wouldn't be confused when it stepped back into control. It would just assume control...wouldn't it? Agh, if she'd known the world was really like this she wouldn't have lived a life like hers! She would have set our earlier, learned a lot...maybe slept around more.

"Wait...s-she...has a spirit in her?" Aria brought her gaze to him for a moment, then turned to Ilara. "What kind of spirit?" she asked suddenly, even she could not keep the faint sounds of suspicion from her voice. "She never made mention of it before, I was just...curious."

Even still she hoped desperately for some simple misunderstanding. Was this spirit a con artist? Perhaps a demon masquerading as some local deity. Here she was in the belly of the beast, if they thought she was on to them what would they do? She was without a friend, save the sword at her side. She couldn't help but be suspicious, with all the gleaming beauty around her, that temptation only furthered her fears.

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"It's not a problem, just relax." At his words, Aria found herself calming down. After all, it wasn't a big problem, was it? It was some kind of malicious spirit. Obviou- *CRASH*

A booming sound rang out from above. A voice full of hate rang out, through the walls and floor and doors like they were nothing. "Ahael! Anno yer here ye gutless bastart! A will cawp this whole divvin' place if ye don't come out!" Ahael looked startled and suddenly the honey coating his words seemed to rot and Aria could feel the slimy magic on the words that had entered her mind directly. "Shit. You three, deal with both of them." Ahael began to become transparent. It looked like it might take him a while. Meanwhile the crashing not only continued but began to get closer.

Aspia, Habi, and Ilara (who once more had a glassy look in her eyes) turned to face Aria. Aspia rushed forward, Habi began singing, and Ilara began moving her hands in gestures that Aria assumed were mystical. It was a fight! Aria goes first!

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Right...right, I'm sorry I just..."what had come over her, it was so obvious that this was a safe place for her. Look how happy everyone was? What was wrong with her that she could not accept that? Happiness awaited!

She turned to the booming voice. "W-what, who is," she paused, "that?" And felt the spill lift from her, she glared and turned to the others. "P-please! Stay back, I don't want to hurt you!" Was Ilara the only one under any kind of spell? Could she really bring herself to harm living people, even ones who were trying to harm her?

Aria pulled the blade free, praying silently that she could overcome this challenge. First thing was first. Aria moved swiftly, rushing towards Ilara, trying to break around Aspia to deliver a quick blow with the flat side of her blade to disable her. Aria was not experienced at fighting magic, and by all accounts had no interest in trying.

She will be fighting non-lethally, even at penalty, if it is an option. Will attempt to go for Ilara with battle dance active, however will take down Aspia if she gets in the way/stops here.

Battle Dance – The character gains a +12 bonus to Dodge and attack rolls, but must attack every round and takes 4 damage per round that ignores their AV.

And to note fencer is active if they have any kind of weapon.

Fencer (Passive) – You are more adept at facing an enemy that wields a weapon, as such you have a better chance at parrying and dodging their attacks as well as delivering your own. When fighting against an enemy wielding a weapon of any kind you gain +4 bonus to Dodge against their attacks, gain a +4 bonus to attack, and deal an additional +4 damage per attack. Requires Duelist.