What's new

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: "I wish" thread

I wish those white knights in mmos can disappear.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wish those white knights in mmos can disappear.
This is how one can tell you haven't played Dark souls. Then you'd wish for the black Knights to disappear. Woop woop.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A black knight is fine too...

It's the red phantoms you gotta look out for. Damn ingins anyway!

Cappy

Reputation score

Being overly accommodating in an attempt to woo the ladies on the internet is always embarrassing to watch. Or cringe, as the young memers say.

Unfortunately you won't stop wizards and tweens on the internet from being thirsty af.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wish all the good games is 20 bucks not this $60 crap.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I wish all the good games is 20 bucks not this $60 crap.
I registered at not too long ago. For the top games, you might save like 15-20€ if you're lucky. An Origin key for "Mass Effect: Andromeda" f.e. can be bought for ~43€ instead of 60€ on Origin right now. Recently, I bought a "Fallout 4" key (only the base game) for Steam and paid 16€ instead of Steam's price of 60€. :)
The only problem I seem to have is that if I buy something more than once a day, the second/following order(s) get stuck in some sort of authentication check, which takes about 24 hours to disappear.

Anyway, before I buy any game on any platform, I will always check that CD key website first to save some money!

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Sound way better, but the exchange rate of dollar to euro sucks. I wish the dollar had more value like it did before. >.>

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, before I buy any game on any platform, I will always check that CD key website first to save some money!
I wish the people at those places didn't steal them or credit cards to purchase and resell them and occasionally have them refunded due to the above.

Why can bulk buyers just not get a discount?

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wish all p.c games are available in steam.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish that Japanese H game devs would finally drop that island-minded thinking and/or see a point in releasing their games in English, so they would have more sales and I would have more games to play.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wish that Japanese H game devs would finally drop that island-minded thinking and/or see a point in releasing their games in English, so they would have more sales and I would have more games to play.
Trust me that goes the other way about too, I'd love to throw my games over to japan, theres clearly a market, but I am not insane or skilled enough in japanese to translate 'em.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I wish all p.c games are available in steam.
I wish Steam and all other DRM platforms would just die.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wish under those circumstances PC gaming communities could keep making considerable profit.
Unsubstantiated bullshit. No one can prove whether DRM is effective at increasing sales or not.

Cappy

Reputation score

In a lot of cases removed DRM has won some appreciation from consumers who like not being treated like criminals and subjected to a bloaty product that is legitimately inferior to private versions with the shit surgically removed. Generally pirates will pirate your game, unless it is multiplayer or always online.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Steam is mainly good for the developer's profits because it is an online store where they can sell globally without having to negotiate with publishers who would take a large chunk of the sales
It is a market, distribution platform, and has forums for discussion embedded into it. As well as systems for news about the game and easily rolling out updates to large amounts of people. In other words, pretty ideal for most devs, especially since all of this is provided at a smaller cost than a publisher of 10-20 years ago would ask

The DRM part of it really doesn't matter that much- GoG is similar and provides many companies with similar results without DRM involved, with the highly popular Witcher series showing that it's really not critical to load a game with DRM to succeed
Turns out just having a good reputation and asking nicely discourages piracy more than treating everyone like they're about to rob you

As for a thing I would want- Better volume control for devices.
If my volume control goes from 0(off) to 100, I'd expect around 60 to be where it becomes incredibly loud to the point that I worry about hearing damage.
Not 10. What's the point of a 0-100 scale if anything above 20 is unbearably loud and becomes physically painful?

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wish for better h games in the d.lsite, all those games aren't adding anything new.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I had more energy, to do stuff like dance, be hyper, and get damsel quest 3 finished sooner...

used to go on dance mat games fairly often, now i can't walk for ten minutes without wanting to go home