What's new

RPG Maker The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Demo]

Played this and really liked the humor. I laughed quite a bit at just talking to random people and seeing what happens. Hopefully I can see more of the lead lady loosening up as I really like her design.

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played this and really liked the humor. I laughed quite a bit at just talking to random people and seeing what happens. Hopefully I can see more of the lead lady loosening up as I really like her design.
Hi! Glad you had a good time, she'll loosen up slowly but surely.

Update is coming real soon, stay tuned!

Last edited:

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey for some reason my RGSS3 player gets the stopped working error for this game and for this game only :( Anyone know how to fix this? I'm using the demo off the patreon.

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey for some reason my RGSS3 player gets the stopped working error for this game and for this game only :( Anyone know how to fix this? I'm using the demo off the patreon.
Hi! I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner. Sadly I don't know what could be the issue, you are the only person so far that has reported any kind of problem. Try downloading again, maybe it got corrupted, or try changing compatibilities, sometimes it helps.

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi there!

Just letting you guys know that v 0.1 is now available for patrons!

You can expect 30+ new CGs a lot of new people to meet and more than 100 minutes of gameplay! (Probably twice that much if you explore all different options.)

Here are some images from this new build:

You can get it

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public Demo] [V0.1 Patreon]

Is it me or the models look a bit more polished? Maybe it's just the high rez pics...

Anyway DAT sig tho.

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is great! The characters are funny and don't act/think like idiots, there are plenty of choices and of things to explore and it's very non linear.

I'll be keeping an eye on this!

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck at three stars as well.
If there's no way back to the inn to rest so I can work at the hospital (as Kelly is slated for) I think there should be an "end of demo" notice. Also, I can't find the Town Hall or the Police Station (was told about the town hall close to the beginning, and the town hall from the Gym), but it was hilarious for the gym to tell me "it's not implemented" and that I'd be "cockblocked" at the Police Station.
I concur that the girls' asses need to be slightly trimmed. Fantasy or not, Lucía's and Hinako's asses in particular is approaching silliness. Hot or not.
Thank God Kelly isn't a hyperslut like you see in a LOT of other games. Nice job :)

I'm impressed by the demo and looking forward to the next update :)

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Happy you guys liked it!

I'm stuck at three stars as well.
If there's no way back to the inn to rest so I can work at the hospital (as Kelly is slated for) I think there should be an "end of demo" notice. Also, I can't find the Town Hall or the Police Station (was told about the town hall close to the beginning, and the town hall from the Gym), but it was hilarious for the gym to tell me "it's not implemented" and that I'd be "cockblocked" at the Police Station.
I didn't put an "end of demo" notice because there are a lot of places to explore even if you have done the main content already, that's why I decided to just put the maid in front of the hotel that will tell you when you have seen everything.

The Police Station is right next to the diner, you can even see it when you go to the patio during the job. The Town Hall might be a little more hidden, in the downtown area you have to go to the right, past the internet café.

Anyway, in the new version I've already implemented the fast travel so you can get anywhere you want in a second.

Thanks for playing!

Last edited:

Zoom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Indeed, Interesting game.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I may make a brief suggestion:
Consider putting the images contained in future updates inside a spoiler tag, please. Or don't post them at all. For some of us, the real joy is finding things and thanks for the help finding the Town Hall and Police Station. I guess I shouldn't play when my eyes are tired.

Loved the bath scene. It was fun watching Hinako's attitude flip-flop back and forth like that :)
Lucía... Well, she seems a little odd (and everyone seems fixed on her arse, rightly so) so it'll be interesting to see what way that goes. Also, the sub-plot with the pseudo-councilor (whose name escapes me right now, sorry) seems like it'll be pretty big later.
I find myself hoping that at some point Pol gets himself into some serious shit (not necessarily with a student, but anyway) and the police recognise him as a threat or person of interest... But, your game and it IS really interesting so far :)

It's actually really good to see that some of the personality change mechanics are already in place.

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the input guys!

You are absolutely right squark I'll put the images inside a spoiler tag, so people can choose if they want to see them or not.

Last edited:

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the newest update available for download for the public?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not yet. This is straight from his Patreon:
GreyInu's Patreon said:
I don't have a date set in stone for the public release yet but more or less it can be expected for the second week of December.

Last edited:
OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's correct, it will go public by mid-December.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems there was an update for Patreon supporters.

:D

OP
G

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi there guys, two good news!

First, v0.1 is now available for the public! You can get it in the first post of this thread or in my patreon page!

Second, v0.15 is out for patrons! You can get it

It contains more than eight irreverent events and tons of fun all around!

I leave you with some of the pictures you will find in this new build:

Last edited:

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.1(Updated!)] [V0.15 Patreon]

Fantastic! Been waiting for this!