What's new

Abandoned The Hentai Highschool 2 Remake

AlterShift

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Hentai Highschool 2 Remake

Anyone that's actually played it from the svn? I keep getting an .xml error or something along the lines when it tries to assign the homes and what not. Anyone got a working copy of it they can mega?

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Right to put this to rest. As far as I'm aware from the HHS forums this game is dead. HHS+ it's replacement is currently going through a big update so hasn't been updated in a while due to the fact they are overhauling the event editor and adding new sections to the game. If you're getting a bug you can download it from the HHS forums manually to see if you have the same error or play the new one currently at V0.7 something.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That would explain a lot!
stumbled on HHS remake and it was very very empty. not enough events to have held my interest.

Anyone know when the remake started? Just want to know how long it took them to get to "now".

Druid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That would explain a lot!
stumbled on HHS remake and it was very very empty. not enough events to have held my interest.

Anyone know when the remake started? Just want to know how long it took them to get to "now".
HHS+? It started about 2 years ago and it has quite a bit of content, though the current reboot really started about 3-6 months ago and there isn't a playable version out of it, they're making good progress but it takes time to start from scratch. Remember that it's all people working on this in their free time.

Xkaxleg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is essentially a whole new system. Once the current set of events and settings are in place, it's gonna explode with features for events, characters and locations creation.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

sign* i Downloaded this about a month ago i and deleted it by accident and when i try to download it from the site and extracted the file it keeps giving telling the file is corrupted...does any1 have the latest patch that can pm me a link plz. also i like what they have done with the game so far i wasted almost the whole day on this game. cant w8 till they put more stuff in. i admit my first playthough i was like wtf do i do here! but on my second playthrough it went smoothly and found around 5 events. i know theres more but i ran out of time :(

HolyReaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sign* i Downloaded this about a month ago i and deleted it by accident and when i try to download it from the site and extracted the file it keeps giving telling the file is corrupted...does any1 have the latest patch that can pm me a link plz. also i like what they have done with the game so far i wasted almost the whole day on this game. cant w8 till they put more stuff in. i admit my first playthough i was like wtf do i do here! but on my second playthrough it went smoothly and found around 5 events. i know theres more but i ran out of time :(
You are using the wrong password, go see the post "http://www.henthighschool.com/hhsplus/new-project-hhs/msg6179/#msg6179"

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

/facepalm ty for your help i feel like an idiot i am srry to waste your time... +rep to you for your kindness

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know the password for the HHS+1.0Pre_Release1 ???
i finely found a working download link her

henthighschool.com/hhsplus/new-project-hhs/1125/

but in that post it say's [Same password as in the first post.] but i can't find the password for it on the first post.

tryed to make a acc ther but don't get the verification email. tryed the last 3 days to get a acc ther and a (nearly) up-to-date version but without the acc i can't get the torrent for/or the newest version.

Would be great if anyone can help me out maybe with the right password and/or torrent/downloadlink for the newest version.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone know the password for the HHS+1.0Pre_Release1 ???
i finely found a working download link her

henthighschool.com/hhsplus/new-project-hhs/1125/

but in that post it say's [Same password as in the first post.] but i can't find the password for it on the first post.

tryed to make a acc ther but don't get the verification email. tryed the last 3 days to get a acc ther and a (nearly) up-to-date version but without the acc i can't get the torrent for/or the newest version.

Would be great if anyone can help me out maybe with the right password and/or torrent/downloadlink for the newest version.
ctrl +f then type password :>
also supposedly here is torrent for newest version from 2014... but i cannot bloody find it :/

Last edited:

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ctrl +f then type password :>
also supposedly ... here is torrent for newest version from 2014... but i cannot bloody find it :/
nice joke really nice joke as if i didn't try that the last 3 day's. i allready searched the 90 page of that thread and i'm asking because i still can' find it but maybe someone does know it. also maybe it's only visible for users but since i can't get a acc ther because i don't get the verification email (allready tryed to resend the verification email roughly 100 times) i can't search deeper still a very nice joke to use ctrl +f then type password

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice joke really nice joke as if i didn't try that the last 3 day's. i allready searched the 90 page of that thread and i'm asking because i still can' find it but maybe someone does know it. also maybe it's only visible for users but since i can't get a acc ther because i don't get the verification email (allready tryed to resend the verification email roughly 100 times) i can't search deeper still a very nice joke to use ctrl +f then type password
Fine, then i'll be more helpfull this time :p
Just registered, use mailinator for your email when you register, activation link came straight away and torrent link is visible to registered users

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a bloody walkthrogh for this?

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have you browsed hongfire? One of the places to go. Only good thing for now due to their anti-links/games policies.

etnom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmm... found the password but it does not work when extracting :( any help?

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you browsed hongfire? One of the places to go. Only good thing for now due to their anti-links/games policies.
Yes but I haven't seen this there.

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

instead of a older version with pw ther is a torrent without pw to the most up-to-date version. if all works you can make a acc ther and easly download the game over a torrent.

you need the acc to see the torrent.

and her the Magnet URI for the torrent.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:184793901596888B9872498D36077BDBD3486E72&dn=HHS%2b%201.0%20Snapshot%20854.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am looking for a walkthrough or a guide.

I already have the game, the person who didn't have it was another person.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In case anyone wanted working links:

HH2 remake by Abaise

HH1 remake Hedonismbot

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Resurrecting this ancient thread given there's a new version 1.0.4 of HHS+ (updated in early April 2015) and it's actually pretty damn good by now if you like this sort of sandbox gameplay. There's a Mega link Been playing it for maybe ten hours now and it is kinda like poor man's Artificial Academy - everybody has their own individual stats, though sadly the NPC social networking isn't quite so advanced. It still has a lot of rough edges but there's also tons of content. It's free and it is in English, too.

It can be a bit slow though, but if you start feeling you are completely stuck with the PTA members and teachers cockblocking your awesome ideas you can just click the little debug button at the bottom right corner and edit their corruption stats so high they don't care what you do.