What's new

RPG Maker The Endless World - Beginning [FULL GAME]

mangegin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Endless World - Beginning [FULL GAME]

When I fight the Rex with 9 members, I choose the weak to go first and atk
but Rex hp aren't going down and the blonde girl are stuck can't move back to first spot.

Maybe it's bug I don't know.

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I fight the Rex with 9 members, I choose the weak to go first and atk
but Rex hp aren't going down and the blonde girl are stuck can't move back to first spot.

Maybe it's bug I don't know.
it's a bug that you can't let the blonde attack, but you can still make it past there

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

flashing berries for kid in kindergarden? where and how? i think i see small red flashes during night but it just dissapears :/

Stoya86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played up to the fight against the T-Rex, and I must say this game has all the premises to be an amazing game! I loved the dialogues, the depth, the choices and the gaming experience overall.
What I think this game is lacking is some more CGs, which is really the only thing the game is really lacking in my opinion. Stability issues and lag can be fixed :)
Keep it up with the good work!

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there guys, I've prepared a bunch of news connected with 'The Endless World'. There's a poll, some information about me looking for artists... Check it all on my .

@ mangegin

Well, I will try to get rid of this bug in the version 1.12. Hopefully you were able to finish the game despite this small issue. Sorry for the trouble.

@ fushan

Try searching for the flashing berries during the daytime. They can be found. Really ;)

@ Stoya86

Glad that you are enjoying the game. As for the CGs part, well I could not do much more for the Beginning. But check my BLOG about the future plans on that field ;)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of art, are you planning on having multiple artists?

Because having multiple artists in a single game is an issue with many people. It's kinda annoying changing styles of art every other image.

And if not, why not just stick with your own art? It was pretty good.

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of art, are you planning on having multiple artists?

Because having multiple artists in a single game is an issue with many people. It's kinda annoying changing styles of art every other image.

And if not, why not just stick with your own art? It was pretty good.
If I'm lucky - I can find one artist :) I doubt that I will be drowned with offers.
And I honestly don't plan to mix artists at random. I like my work to be constant.

And for 'The Beginning' - I wasn't the artist - you can find the artist in final credits :)
He is my first choice for the second game as well, but there is a high possibility that real life issues won't allow that... The real life was the main factor why we did not have more CGs in 'The Beginning' after all...

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I'm lucky - I can find one artist :) I doubt that I will be drowned with offers.
And I honestly don't plan to mix artists at random. I like my work to be constant.

And for 'The Beginning' - I wasn't the artist - you can find the artist in final credits :)
He is my first choice for the second game as well, but there is a high possibility that real life issues won't allow that... The real life was the main factor why we did not have more CGs in 'The Beginning' after all...
That's awesome! Really makes a game much better when the art is constant.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thx for the help m8 ! and i had another problem when i played yesterday, i spoke with sov for the first time and after u auto walk outside the river he is at the text just keep going, so im jsut stuck?

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx for the help m8 ! and i had another problem when i played yesterday, i spoke with sov for the first time and after u auto walk outside the river he is at the text just keep going, so im jsut stuck?
Are you playing version 1.11?
Because the issue is supposed to be fixed there.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I soft locked the game. I took one of the quests to place a viper in an expert's cave. But I didn't learn how to travel between areas (or atleast I can't go back to the hunter's district to do so). And I can't complete the quest. Or go sleep to another day to force fail a quest.

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I soft locked the game. I took one of the quests to place a viper in an expert's cave. But I didn't learn how to travel between areas (or atleast I can't go back to the hunter's district to do so). And I can't complete the quest. Or go sleep to another day to force fail a quest.
No worries - there's another way:
A hint: Visit women dormitory - it's the cave above the sleeping cave

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey I really like the game so far, but I need some help now. To Enter the second cave for learning the women language, I need to find a guard in a cave and steal his blood... but where is this cave? and how do you proceed then?

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey I really like the game so far, but I need some help now. To Enter the second cave for learning the women language, I need to find a guard in a cave and steal his blood... but where is this cave? and how do you proceed then?
I believe it's not the cave you should be looking for ;) Try outside the village.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just started after downloading from your blog today. I'm getting an odd stutter every few seconds. Not game breaking but it is making some segments such as stealth difficult and really taking away from my enjoyment. Is there a fix for this? Is it something on my end?

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ EggsBenedict

Unfortunately, it is a quite common issue, but I had no real time to try and rework the game (as I think the slight lagging can be due to too many events in game - only a guess tho). What is more, on my PC the lagging is barely noticable and surely it doesn't hinder any in game events, so it's difficult for me to check the issue.

I still hope you can enjoy the game, even with this little inconvenience.

Good luck ;)

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ EggsBenedict

Unfortunately, it is a quite common issue, but I had no real time to try and rework the game (as I think the slight lagging can be due to too many events in game - only a guess tho). What is more, on my PC the lagging is barely noticable and surely it doesn't hinder any in game events, so it's difficult for me to check the issue.

I still hope you can enjoy the game, even with this little inconvenience.

Good luck ;)
It was mostly a hassle during the water jug segment where I had to time movement. With no indication of when the lag kicks in I would sometimes over shoot or under shoot movement making me get caught. Luckily that bit is pretty short. I am past it and while it is still a bit annoying I am enjoying the game so far. :D Good work!

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe it's not the cave you should be looking for ;) Try outside the village.
thanks, dont know how i could miss that :)

also how do I get the certain item i need to improve her skills with her mouth? I am really clueless right now (though i think i found the area ...)

Last edited:
OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ Mickan Nick

I believe the issue was already discussed here... Anyway: There is no artificial penis to be found. You've reached the end of the BJ content

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@ Mickan Nick

I believe the issue was already discussed here... Anyway: There is no artificial penis to be found. You've reached the end of the BJ content
so after that only go around and do the killings to get the points hazze .. ?? :)