What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A1 too.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A1.

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

B2 We didnt seem to have too much trouble when it was just the two of us adventuring.

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

B4. We can't fight in this state, and since we got beaten so badly before, let's go out in force.

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

A1. We do not want to risk losing anyone at the moment, so we should stay solo for now.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A1) Head on back out after lunch and don't risk the girls.

(Woot! We've got over a thousand posts in DoD now folks, and I now have over a thousand posts myself as well. I'm rather proud of myself that I've managed to keep it going as long as I have. I'm really happy that I've managed to write something that a lot of people likes. Though I wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you, so thank you for your continued support, I hope I can continue doing good with this CYOA.)

Well I might as well head on back out after eating, at least I can't get impregnated by anything else for a while right,” Elena said to Julie while she was embraced by both Julie and Mia, nuzzling against Julie's neck while Mia did her own.

"That may be a good idea actually, that way you don't birth that thing around here near the children," Julie said, leaning in and kissing Elena on the cheek.

"Yeah I agree, but please Elena, just be careful okay. I don't want our baby to grow up without her papa, that would be terrible... and I just don't know if I could manage to raise a child on my own, assuming I could even get out of here," Mia said from behind her, still nuzzling Elena's neck and leaving a hickey to mark Elena as already taken.

After a few more nuzzles from all three of them to one another, they helped Elena into her clothes again after her nap, and then they headed off to the little dining room they had. Brandi already had some food on the table when they arrived, which Elena was thankful for as she was starving. They ate and chatted with each other, getting to know one another a little better while they ate, while Elena got seconds, and then thirds. Julie and Mia both stared at Elena curiously when they saw her, then they both glanced over at each other where both of them cracked up into fits of laughter at how much Elena was scarfing down.

"W-What? I'm really hungry. Can't a girl be hungry? With all that thing did to me earlier, and... what happened last night with both you and Brandi last I'm really hungry after all of that," Elena said in her own defense, giving them both a incredulous look when she saw them laughing at her.

"Hmhmhm, Elena sweetie I'm not laughing about why you're doing it at all, it's just a sight to see when an angel like yourself is just stuffing her face like that... at least that's why I'm laughing anyway," Mia said to Elena, putting her hand on Elena's shoulder in a friendly manner to let her know she wasn't trying to be mean.

"Well I'm laughing because I know why you are eating like that. You must eat a lot to replenish your strength and all of your delicious cum after expending so much of both last night and today. And we don't want you to run out of stamina do we dear, because then Mia and I would be sad because then we wouldn't get to have any fun with you," Julie said, looking quite serious about what she was saying the reason why Elena was so hungry was.

Elena blushed a bit at their words and just went back to finishing off her third helping and finally after she was done, she let her food settle for a little while and then decided to head on back out, figuring that she might as well try and get as far as she can before she births whatever is inside of her, that way at least she wouldn't get knocked up by some weird creature in this place again. Mia and Julie both walked with Elena back out to the foyer room with the portal stone, Mia on her right and Julie her left.

"We'll see you off dear, and do try and be more careful this time around won't you, you really worried us when we heard you cry for help like that. Why I don't think I've ever been so worried before in my life. This stone here can act as a sending stone as well for you to just communicate instead of making a full portal, just think when you activate it that you only wish to send a message and it'll send a message to the stone we keep here, which will emit a whistling sound that we would hear and come running to see what what you need," Julie said to Elena before she set back out, pulling her over into another deep kiss that Elena almost literally melted into. Then not to be outdone, Mia pulled Elena into her embrace did the same once Julie had released Elena from her embrace, causing her to melt all over again.

"Yeah be careful out there won't you. And if you need us don't hesitate to call us with this thing and we'll both come running no matter how pregnant we are, we'll do all that we can to help you," Mia said to her, pecking her on the cheek once more.

"Don't worry you two, I'll be careful. And at least that thing let me go once it was done. If I have to run into any more of those things, then I at least hope it's another one of the pink ones, not that I want to be raped again of course, but at least it was rather gentle with me... at least until the end there," Elena said after recovering from Mia's and Julie's kisses, blushing a bit.

Julie and Mia just hugged her one last time before Julie activated the portal stone in the foyer and after making certain Elena had the sister stone in her pack, which thankfully she did. Elena hefted her pack up onto her shoulders and grabbed her staff and walked through the portal, with Mia and Julie both waving bye to her as she went.

Elena found herself back in the room with the pit that had the Writhing Mass as Julie had named it. Elena quickly jumped back when she noticed how close to the edge she was, though she need not have bothered apparently as the tentacles and the creature itself were laying dormant in the pit now.

With that Elena turned towards the door she had planned on exiting through earlier before she was grabbed and headed on through it. She followed the corridor down until she was met with another door, this one shut. It appeared to be stuck a little too, but Elena managed to push it open enough to slide through.

Inside she saw it was yet another quite large room, even larger than the last one with the pit. It was a long room stretching at least a hundred feet long and about thirty feet wide, and she also saw at the far end of the room a door on the eastern and western walls. As she advanced into the room some, she saw on the northern wall between the two doors an iron helmet just laying there on the floor. It had some dust on it by the looks of it, and was slightly rusted but all in all it still looked as if it would protect the head of whoever was wearing it okay.

When she reached the mid point of the room, Elena saw a loose floor tile in the very center, and she noticed it quite easily since she'd already had one trap tile in the same spot today, so she flapped her wings some and flew over it towards the doors and the helmet so she didn't trigger it. (Elena passed her perception check to see the trap.)

What should she do now?

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 39/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 1/1, Status: fine, pregnant with the egg of a writhing mass for another ??? turns

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 37 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Options:

(A) - Take the helmet and pick a direction.

(B) - Leave the helmet and pick a direction.

(C) - Other.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A, east just because 2 people voted west already

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, west

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

tAke it and head west, got to admit i coin flipped ;p

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A - West

I'm assuming she doesn't sense a curse on it.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A west

wouldn't mind seeing the helmet tripping the trap just for kicks

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A and EAST

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

A, west. Why, becsuse I live in the western part of the world.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) take the helm and head west.

Elena decided to go ahead and take the helm she saw laying there, thinking maybe Mia could use it later. Once she had it safely stowed in her pack, Elena looked back to both doorways and decided to head west for now. She started down the western corridor until she found her way into another room, this one much smaller than the last and a dead end as well.

In her search, Elena didn't see much in the new room other than dust, cobwebs, and a couple of rats scurrying across the floor. However she may have missed something in her initial look around the room.

"Did I maybe miss something?" Elena asked herself quietly about finding nothing in the room.

What should Elena do now?

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 39/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 1/1, Status: fine, pregnant with the egg of a writhing mass for another ??? turns

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion
5. an unidentified iron helm

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 37 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Options:

(A) - Search the room some more.

(B) - Head on back and through the eastern door.

(C) - Other.

(Sorry about such a short post, but all of the rolls were as such that nothing happened of note, so yeah.)

nightshade99

Reputation score

A. Focus on the dust on the floor and the walls to see if there is some sort of hidden passage or trapdoor.