What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

B. Gotta rest

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*BouAahhh* (It's the sound of me drooling 'cause I like that pic :rolleyes:)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(B) Rest and recover some, then move on.

(I like the way Diagasvesle thinks with this.)

Elena decided it was better that she wait here and recover some of her strength before moving onward. As she rested for a moment, sitting on the steps leading back up, she thought about what Julie had said earlier about her having or getting a harem. Was she truly serious about Elena getting one? Elena thought from the way she spoke she was at least, but she couldn't be completely sure, but it seemed like Julie intended for her to get one eventually by the way she spoke. Mia also didn't seem to mind all that much about it herself, as long as she was recognized as Elena's first lover.

(Elena recovers 15% of maximum, which was a horrible roll on that part as she only gets a total of 6 Pw. But thankfully rolled good enough on the encounter, so no random fights for sitting still.)

"I wonder just how many lovers they expect or want me to get in my harem they seem to want me to get," Elena pondered aloud.

She of course didn't mind having herself a harem of beautiful girls all to herself, she honestly kind of liked the thought of it, because if it meant being able to feel good like she did with Mia and Julie all the time, with many different lovers, then she'd pretty much welcome it. Not to mention her new acquisition from the day before seemed to have made her desire sex that much more, and before coming into this place she had never even considered sex all that much.

"I... I know it's weird to have this thing. But I kind of like the idea of it being there now, I can feel really good with Mia and Julie, and Brandi if I want to. Plus I'm going to... (sigh)... I'm going to be a father soon, so it'd be wrong I guess to want it gone now that the deed is already done. I mean I've always wanted children and everything, but I never really expected to be making them like this, I'd always thought I would be the one carrying them. I hope I still can have a baby like a woman too though," Elena pondered aloud to herself, smiling when she thought about her coming children.

Finally after recovering somewhat from the fight, Elena decided to move on even though she still felt quite tired from that fight before something came along that she may not be able to beat. She picked up her gear and moved on, moving carefully through the dimly lit corridor past the western door of the room.

Elena steps into the next room and saw that it was quite large and much longer than it was wide. After entering the large room, Elena started towards the center of it to see what all was in there before moving onwards, but the only thing she really saw was another door on the same wall she entered from, though further down on the other half of the room. When Elena made it to the center of the room, she wished she hadn't. As soon as her foot stepped down on the tile there in the very middle of the room, it sunk into the floor. (Elena triggered a trap after finally rolling for one again, god she's noticed pretty much every one so far except like 1 I think. This is a tentacle pit trap and it she takes a -5 to break free. I can't remember if I said this already, but traps actually have XP levels too, though they don't give any XP unless specified otherwise, and this one does unfortunately not give any.)

When she stepped on the pressure plate and felt it sink into the floor, she felt the floor give way with her and before she could flap her wings to get enough oomph to get over to where the rest of the floor still was, she felt her ankles grabbed by something and looked down to see two long and fairly thick tentacles coiling around her ankles, slowly making their way up her legs as they yanked her down into the pit under her. She flapped her wings mightily in an effort to pull free, but unfortunately was unable to break free of the hold on the tentacles as they slowly pulled her lower and lower into the pit, coiling around her left arm at the elbow before grabbing her pack off of her back and tossing it out of the pit. She saw many tentacles that all connected to a writhing pink mass of flesh that had a slightly larger and thicker pink tentacle that extended out that had many more smaller feeler like tentacles running all up and down its length. When she saw that particular tentacle, she frantically flapped her wings to get free.

In the end though Elena simply could not break away from the thing as it finally managed to wrap a few more tentacles around her, coiling around her other arm and forcing her to drop her staff down onto the pink fleshy mound. She was then pulled down herself, landing right beside her staff as another tentacle coiled around her waist and two more around her knees which then pulled her legs apart as a couple of thinner tentacles started coiling around her wings to keep her from flapping them and maybe getting away from it, though it didn't seem to want to hurt them as it didn't pull or tug on them very hard.

Elena was quite trapped now as the tentacles stripped her of all her clothing and when she was fully naked she watched a pair of larger tentacles descend upon her large breasts where they attached themselves to her like suction cups and began suckling as the large thick pink tentacle rubbed itself across her angelic cunny to moisten it up some before entering her, causing little twinges of pleasure to run through her along with the massive amount from the stimulation of her breasts, which she could feel several little tendrils caressing as if they were licking her. It felt like her breasts were being licked by hundreds, no thousands of them and her nipples instantly became erect from the very stimulating suckling the large tentacles were giving her oversized mammaries.

"N-NO... LET ME... GO... I DON'T WANT MMPHHPH!" Elena started crying out, only to sputter and gag a little when a tentacle occupied her open mouth, not stopping its thrust until it bumped against the back of her throat and caused her to gag a little more.

Elena felt more tentacles of varying sizes start to get against her skin now, one very thin one coiling around her already fully erect penis where the tip of the thin tentacle began tickling the tip of her now painfully hard member, barely slipping inside of her urethra ever so slightly to tickle her there as well, which sent a jolt of pleasure through her. The large tentacle rubbing and prodding at her entrance slowly pressed itself harder against her until it slowly slipped inside inch by inch, stretching her almost too much for her body to handle, but thankfully she was able to accommodate it fully as the tip of it pressed so deeply inside of her it was touching the entrance to her womb, filling her pussy completely. She then felt several small tendrils tickling her butt cheeks as they started pulling them apart somewhat, while another one that was nearly as thick, though not quite as the one buried so deeply in her tight little angelic cunny, began rubbing against her exposed little angelic pucker, though it didn't push its way inside of her there just yet.

"Oh gods... this thing, it... it's overwhelming me. The taste of it in my mouth... the feel of it sucking my breasts... and teasing my nipples... the way it has filled me so completely... it's too much... I... no, I've got to fight it, I can't let it beat me," Elena said to herself in her mind through the haze of pleasure that was causing her inner lust to build as she felt her climax fast approaching. She knew if she didn't get out of this thing's grasp soon she wouldn't want to. (The trap rolls a 46 vs 27 for Elena on the pleasure roll, and she takes a total of 17 PP dmg from the trap as a result.)

( )

(Elena recovers 4 more Pw this turn.)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 18/39, PP: 17/25, AC: 0/1, Status: bound and being ravaged by the tentacles in the pit

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. (Not currently wearing) Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. (Not currently wearing) An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 12 points
CP level 0 - 45 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Options:

(A) - Try to break free. (If she makes the roll she must then make an escape roll to get out of the pit or it'll get another chance to rape her some more.)

(B) - "N-No... the pleasure... it... it feels too good. Oh gods it's too good... I... I can't beat it... it's too much,"

(C) - Other.

(Warning, some bad things could happen to Elena if she surrenders. Not an insta game over of course due to death or instant max CP, but something kind of bad will happen to her.)

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

P.-S.: I fear that we get too much corruption if we lose this roll... I'd rather say B, what do ya think, dudes?

Edit: I think that we need the B.

Last edited:

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A. Struggle struggle

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.

R

Ryka

B. The pleasure is too much for her!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

Get rid of unidentifed amulet as fun as it is watching Elena curse and think VERY corrupted thoughts we need her to focus on what's important kinda surprised no one bothered noticing that we started having these naughty thoughts after putting it on it onwell I guess no one really cares about that I mean it brought A LOT of smut of us.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Struggle Elena struggle, don't give in yet.

Elena struggled against the grasp of the tentacles as they continued to caress her skin, pleasuring as much of her as they could manage, trying with all her might to break free as she pulled and tugged on them. However her struggles were all in vain as the tentacles pulled tighter on her limbs to prevent her from escaping, while at the same time pulling her wings down onto the sopping wet mass of pinkish flesh, drenching them in the pre-cum that was almost constantly squirting out of the tentacles, of which there were many. (Elena rolled a 10 vs 37 on her escape roll to break the rape, failing her escape roll obviously. So she gets may get smexed some more now.)

The tentacles continued their ravaging of Elena when the noticed that Elena simply could not pull away from them, the one that had been tickling and teasing her soft puckered ring now pushing into it, stealing Elena's anal virginity as her eyes went wide once again from the sudden penetration, though the tentacle didn't just plunge in as far as it could go and only went in about six inches or so. Elena felt a good bit of pain at having her tight little asshole taken for the first time, which thankfully seemed to counter all of the pleasure she felt jolt through her from the tentacles ravaging the rest of her. (The trap rolled a 22 vs 47 for Elena to pleasure her, giving her one more chance to break free, which I shall put in this post here to save time.)

"N-No... I have to break free... Pelor please give me strength, please don't let my heart falter," Elena said in her head, praying to her patron for support in her struggles.

Elena's prayer seemed to have worked as her muscles finally managed to rip her arms free from the tentacles tightly binding them against the fleshy mound under her. She was then able to grab the ones holding her legs and pull them off enough to kick her legs completely free, then push away from the mound the tentacles extended from. However her luck didn't completely hold out long enough for her to get out of there, as she slipped on a small bit of pre-cum puddled on the floor after grabbing her staff up, and she slid right into the wall of the pit, though she managed to catch herself. (Elena rolled a 33 vs 1 to break free from the trap's rape. However she only rolled a 32 vs 40 to escape from the pit, so it still has a chance to continue ravaging her if it manages to re-grapple her.)

The tentacles swayed around for a moment after she'd broken free, almost as if they were trying to figure out why she would want to get away from them when they only wanted to make her feel good. They then shot towards her again like a streak of lightning, though as if her god Pelor has seen her plight, her reflexes were just as fast as the tentacles were this time around as she dove out of the way of them along the wall of the pit. (The trap rolled a 20 vs 26 for Elena, who manages to dodge it.)

"No... I don't want you... to keep doing that... to me... I must continue onwards," Elena panted out to the tentacled... thing.

Elena used her staff to push and smack the tentacles away from her as she headed towards a spot on the wall that looked like she could climb easily enough, and she decided to take the chance of trying to climb out as her wings were too covered in the pre-cum the tentacles had spewed out all over them. Unfortunately however as she went for the spot she noticed, the tentacles cut her off and forced her back into the corner she was in before. (Elena rolled a 29 vs 50 to escape, failing to do so again, once more giving the trap the chance to grab her again.)

The tentacles shot out at her again, and this time her reflexes fired only a split second too late and poor Elena was grabbed by the tentacles again, which quickly coiled around her arms and legs as they pulled her back over to rest upon the fleshy mound on her back again as the tentacles began wrapping around her like before. Before she could even utter a cry of defiance, the large pink tentacle pushed its way back into her dripping slit, which forced a cry of pleasure from her lips, which allowed the one that was in her mouth to begin with to slip back in there while all of the rest from earlier managed to get back to where they had been to begin with as well, the sucker tentacles on her nipples, the one in her ass sliding back up in there. The only difference this time was that there was now three playing with her throbbing cock, one wrapped around it, squeezing her pleasurably, the second which was teasing and tickling it by running up and down the highly sensitive underside of her member, while the third was the same very thin tendril from earlier, which was now focusing solely on her urethra and now pushing its way into her a few inches and wriggling around inside before pulling back to tickle the head of her cock. Suddenly another tentacle moved up in front of her cock and she noticed that the thin tendril that was sliding gently inside of her urethra was connected to it like a tongue, and then the larger tentacle opened up and wrapped itself around her painfully hard member and began suckling on it like the ones on her breasts were.

While those did that, she felt the one in her pussy plunging all the way as deep into her as it could, knocking against the entrance to her womb it was so deep, while the one in her butt was now going in a full twelve inches, which was twice as far as it was earlier. The salty taste of the one in her mouth as it squirted its pre out by the mouthfuls was overwhelming her senses and she was now unconsciously sucking on it as her tongue lapped at the tip when it pulled back out of her throat only to thrust back down it. The pleasure from all of that stimulation and ravaging was just too great a toll on Elena's psyche, and she simply could not hold out against such stimulating pleasure to her body. As such, her body tensed as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had ripped through her, her cock milk squirting out around the thin tendril that was now thrusting in and out of her cock and into the milker tentacle that thin tendril extended out from which sucked it all out of her and drank it down, as the ones in both her lower holes pounded relentlessly into her, her pussy and asshole clenching around them and trying to unconsciously milk them of all they had to give. (The trap rolled a 17 vs 15 for Elena, just managing to grab her again and pulling her over to it. It then rolled a crit 41 vs 3 for Elena on it's penetration roll, automatically dealing max PP dmg, which is 18 by the way. Elena is stunned for a turn because of her orgasm. Elena lost 3 HP from her orgasm, and 5 PP dmg carries over towards her next orgasm.)

"Oh... Oh gods... Oh Pelor please forgive me... I... I'm too weak... I c-can't fight the pleasure. P-Please Pelor... s-save me," Elena whimpered in her mind, her body totally unresponsive to her telling it to move, to fight, to do anything but just lay there and allow her to be ravaged like she was.

What should she do now? Assuming she manages to hold back another orgasm of course.

(Elena recovers 7 Pw this turn, halved by her orgasm so she only regains 4.)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 20/23, Pw/SE: 22/39, PP: 5/25, AC: 0/1, Status: being ravaged by the tentacles, and stunned from orgasm

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 12 points
CP level 0 - 45 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Options:

(A) - Attempt to get free once she recovers from her orgasm.

(B) - Submit.

(C) - Other.

(Poor Elena, I tried my lovely angel I tried, but sadly the dice just didn't want you to escape. So I'm sorry but you'll have to entertain us with your body for a little while.)

(Also Bloodshifter, I'll give you all a little extra info. That amulet isn't what's causing her horrible rolls or anything, or I would have already put something in about it to state that.)

Last edited:

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. Use the orb of teleportation once she recovers.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A: we'll gain more (CP) to lose by this way than the surrender way.

Edit: after discussion with Mind Flayer, it seems that surrending is far better than fighting. So, B.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

For the record, Elena only gains 1d4 CP every turn she's raped by this particular trap. She's only been raped for 2 turns now, but this isn't a normal enemy, traps cause more CP much of the time when you submit to them, at least that's how I had it worked out anyway.

R

Ryka

A! Fight fight fight!