What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A Heaven lightning on the giant jellyfish. (You forgot to put the blind status on Lamia B)

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, Heaven lightning on Lamia A.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, heaven's lightning on the injured lamia. Let's save our erstwhile companion from getting tailwhipped to death, shall we?

Also, 4access69, knock it off please. No need to be so sensitive to anything that could be percieved as a slight. Newsflash: IT'S THE INTERNET!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Newsflash: IT'S THE INTERNET!
Oh my *** :eek: ! Fuck. Since when ? How did I miss that ?

(I'm ironic but not 'bout you, Drac' ;))

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A Heaven's Lightning on JellyFish

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Avenging Light on Lamia A

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Electric attack on the jellyfish.

A

aguy

A. I reckon its about time we bust out some lightning (yes I am voting for heaven's lightning)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Heavens lightning on the jellyfish.

Elena continued flapping her wings, hovering over the pool as she stared down at the tentacles flailing and wriggling about as they started reaching up towards her. She gathered her energy about her and blasted 'Heavens lightning' down at the jellyfish, though lightning is an unwieldy weapon to use even during the best of times and at just the last second her small bolt of holy lightning arced the wrong way and hit dry ground, where it was absorbed into the dirt and rendered ineffective. (Elena rolled a 14 vs 15 for the Giant jellyfish, missing it just barely and spending only 3 instead of 5 because of her miss.)

Mia moved in and lunged at the lamia that wasn't blind, hoping this time to take her out with her attack. She was let down though as the lamia managed to jerk her hips to the left and out of the way just in time. (Mia rolled a 22 vs 36 for Lamia A, also missing.)

The first lamia was bleeding from the wound Mia had already given her a minute ago retaliated against Mia by whipping her tail around in an attempt to grab her, and easily managed to do so after Mia's overextending thrust she made. (Lamia A rolled 33 vs 18 for Mia to grappled her.)

The lamia's tail coiled around Mia's waist and pulled her over to the lamia, who pulled Mia into a kiss as she grabbed and fondled her breasts, trying and failing in pulling Mia's armor off to get at her naked form. (Lamia A rolled a 22 vs 29 for Mia to strip and failed.)

The second lamia was still blind and couldn't really do much of anything except flail about as she tried to find someone or something to grab. Unluckily enough for Mia though, the second lamia managed to slither her way over to her and Mia soon found herself grabbed by both lamias, the second of which also coiled her tail around Mia, though hers was around Mia's legs, keeping her from kicking them about to get free. She then tried to strip her, but wasn't able to do so, her blindness hampering her ability to find the straps on Mia's armor to pull it free. (Lamia B rolled a 19 vs 14 for Mia to grapple, which now dual grapples Mia, causing her to take -2 to escape attempts until she breaks free. However Lamia B then rolled a 8 vs 13 for Mia to strip her and failed, leaving Mia with at least a little breathing room with which to escape.)

The jellyfish in the water sent its tentacles on up at Elena in an attempt to drag her back down to its level, which also failed to work just like everyone else and their attacks as Elena quickly flapped her wings and moved out of the way of the encroaching tentacles. (The Giant jellyfish rolled a 6 vs 20 for Elena, missing terribly and leaving the round pretty much without any success at all save for the two lamias grabbing Mia.)

"E-Elena... h-help me!" Mia cried out in a a whimper as she was being groped, kissed, caressed, and otherwise cuddled by the two lamias, which didn't seem to have any more intention of hurting her now that they had a hold of her. In fact they were giggling softly as they rained gentle little kisses all over her neck and face while she squirmed around in their grasp.

"Damn... oops, I can't believe I just said such a word. (What's gotten into me lately? I've been thinking such dirty thoughts too, and some of them about Mia. I... no, focus Elena.) Hang on Mia, I'll try and hurry. I promised that we'd help each other and I intend on doing just that," Elena called back to her friend after her slip up in saying a dirty word and subsequent afterthought. She knew she had to help Mia, but she also knew that she couldn't just leave the monster there in the water and risk it grabbing her from behind. It was a tough decision to make.

What should Elena do?

(Elena regained only 1 Pw this turn, Mia needed none.)

Initiative order:
1. Elena
2. Mia
3. Lamia A
4. Lamia B
5. Giant jellyfish

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 20/20, Pw/SE: 26/32, PP: 0/21, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 8
Magic: 13 (+2 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 3 - 10 points
CP level 0 - 30 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats:
HP: 5/13, SE: 13/13, PP: 0/15, AC: 3/3, status: quite hurt and being dual grappled by Lamia A & B, Mia takes -2 to escape rolls for being dual grappled.

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (gives +2 AC)
2. +0 Oilskin cloak(Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 11(+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 6
Health: 5(-1 to all health rolls)

XP level 2 – 45 points
CP level 0 – 43 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Enemies:
lvl 2 Giant Spider A – HP: 0dead/12, PP: 0/14, status: dead
lvl 2 Lamia A - HP: 4/12, PP: 0/12, status: quite badly hurt, but dual grappling Mia with Lamia B
lvl 2 Lamia B - HP: 12/12, PP: 0/12, status: fine but blind for 1 more turn, though she is dual grappling Mia with Lamia A
lvl 2 Giant jellyfish - HP: 10/10, PP: 0/12, status: fine

Options:

(A) - Attack.

(B) - Run away. (This will leave Mia behind which would be cruel.)

(C) - Other.

(I decided to screw around and find some pics of our two beloved heroines here. Here's the links to gelbooru for them in the spoiler, hope you all like them.)

This is about what I imagine Elena to look like right now minus the testicles, though there is a way for her to get those as well to go with her new acquisition.

One of these three pics is about what I imagine Mia to look like right now. , ,

This is pretty much what is actually happening to Mia right now though.

And if she doesn't hurry up and get away from them this is what she'll look like when they're through.

Also here is me and Mia.

Also here is Elena and her mother when she was little, it was just a cute pic that I saw and decided to share.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A, Heaven's Lightning on Lamia A, hoping to get her off of Mia by way of murder.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, Heaven's lightning on Lamia A.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

A. Avenging light on Lamia A.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A. Avenging light on Lamia A.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A - GETTOTHEBANDWAGON!

A

aguy

A. Avenging light lamia A

Nice pics by the way. I was going to recommend attacking the jellyfish, but they have moved me to aid poor Mia in her plight.

nightshade99

Reputation score

A. Cast avenging light on Lamia A.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Avenging light Lamia A, using electric attacks on a grapple might electrocute everyone.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A aven light on the blind lamia greater chance to pwn her ass