What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A, Blinding light.

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

C) Fuck the slime girl into oblivion with her angel pussy :D

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A, Blinding Light if we break out.

F

FairyKrista

Let's go with A, then Avenging Light. If we can stay away, maybe lightning next turn?

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You won't break out and you can't cast spells without being noticed and evaded at such proximity. In other words, you are fucked.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, Blinding Light. Let's stall 'til little miss stabby stabby is back on her feet.

Have some faith in out pet angel's ability to bravely backpedal

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A into an Avenging Light.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Break free and blinding light.

Elena continued to squirm in the slime girl's grasp while said slime girl giggled again maliciously and several smaller slimy tendrils formed and came out of the slime girl's back and towards Elena. Elena whimpered as the tendrils came around and began worming their way into her clothing again, and though she struggled mightily this time, she couldn't prevent them from getting inside her clothes. The slime girl grinned as a couple of her tendrils slid in and curled around Elena's breasts and squeezed. The Slime girl then moved a few more tendrils to Elena's clothing and pulled her robe off to reveal Elena's bra and panties, then she grabbed them with a tendril each and yanked them off. Elena gave a cute eek as she was stripped completely naked, trying to move her hands to cover herself and failing as the tendrils holding them pulled them apart so she couldn't.

Oh these things are so big, and you call yourself an angel. Some angel you are with such lewd breasts as these bouncing around, hehehe,” the slime girl said, giggling as her two tendrils continued to fondle Elena's breasts and squeeze them. “Hehe, how about I take it a step further you lewd angel you, here you go.” (The Slime girl rolled a 50 vs 34 for Elena, stripping her clothing.)

The slime girl grew a couple of more thicker tendrils from her back, that hooked around Elena's legs at the knees and lifted them off the ground and pulled them around behind the slime girl's back. She then gave a wry evil sort of grin and looked down, and Elena followed her gaze down to see a long thick slimy tentacle grow out from the slime girl's crotch, ending in the shape of a human penis. Elena knew what was about to happen and began squirming around in the slime girl's grasp even harder, but it was for naught as the slimy appendage pushed itself up to her lower lips and prodded a couple of times against them, getting them lubricated with some of her slime. Elena's eyes then went wide as the slimy appendage thrust up and into her rapidly moistening pussy. (The Slime girl rolled a 29 vs 10 for Elena to penetrate the young angel.)

Elena let out a gasp as she felt the slimy appendage slip into her, not feeling it stop until it had passed her cervix and was prodding at the entrance to her womb, filling her so full of the slimy tentacle cock. The slime girl sat there for a moment before beginning to thrust, apparently not wanting to actually hurt Elena it seemed as she waited until Elena's juices began leaking out of her honeypot before doing so. The thrusting of the slimy tentacle was sending waves of pleasure coursing through Elena, causing soft moans to slip out of her mouth that she couldn't hold back no matter how hard she tried, the pleasure being too much for her to be able to. The tentacle plunged into her over and over again, with the slime girl giving some moans to mingle with Elena's sweet moans while she thrust her hips slightly as her legs melted back into a puddle of slime. (The slime girl rolled a 10 vs 8 for Elena with her pleasure attack, dealing a total of 8 PP dmg to them both.)

Elena could feel her lower lips being spread wide by the invading appendage and squirmed around some more, whimpering as she struggled to get away. She tried to pull her arms free of the slimy tendrils holding them, but was just unable to pull free as the slime girl pulled her tendrils a bit, which in turn pulled Elena's arms down to her sides and held them there while she raped the poor young angel girl, whose pleasure was slowly building and bringing her closer to the edge of her first climax. (Elena rolled a 15 vs 16 for the Slime girl to break free, just barely failing. however she didn't waste any Pw in the process at least. Poor poor Elena, where has your luck gone my sweet sweet angel?)

N-No... please... s-stop that... n-nyooooo!” Elena cried out as she felt the pleasure beginning to slowly sap her stamina to resist it.

As Mia lay there she could feel her strength starting to return to her, but just not enough yet to get up and aid her companion, who was even now being raped by the slime girl. She saw Elena's lower lips being split open by the slimy tentacle digging into her and wanted to help her, but as she tried to raise up, she only fell back onto the floor.

H-Hang on Elena... I'm t-trying to get up. You saved me from those harpies, I won't let you be put through the same thing by this slimy creature,” Mia said to herself in a whisper, trying to will herself to get up as her strength began returning to her. She started gently lifting the baby harpies off of her chest and setting them down beside where she was so as not to wake them from their little slumber.

What should Elena do now?

(Elena regains 10 Pw, putting her back to max.)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 8/15, Pw/SE: 25/25, PP: 8/17, AC: 0/1, Status: quite bruised and being raped by the Slime girl and filled with her slimy tentacle

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. [Not being worn right now] Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. [Not being worn right now] An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 2 - 65 points
CP level 0 - 4 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 10/10, SE: 10/10, PP: 0/12, status

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (gives +2 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 8
Speed: 11(+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 5(-1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 5(-1 to all health rolls)

XP level 1 – 80 points
CP level 0 – 43 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Enemies:
lvl 3 Tentacled plant A - HP: 0/20, PP: 0/18, status: so fucking dead it isn't even funny
lvl 2 Tentacled plant B - HP: 0/15, PP: 0/14, status: dead because ELENA'S FUCKING LUCK IS SO GOOD!
lvl 3 Slime girl - HP: 23/24, PP: 8/14, status: fine, currently raping Elena and filling her with slimy tentacle dick
lvl 1 Small slime blob - HP: 0/8, PP: 0/8, status: dead

Options:

(A) – Try breaking free again and attack.

(B) – Try breaking free again and run away. (Won't leave Mia behind now and they'll both run.)

(C) – Other.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A. "The path of the righteous woman is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For she is truly her sister's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my sisters. And you will know I am with the Lord when I lay my Holy Beam upon you."

Yeah, I got bored xD

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh no! What will become of our sweet sweet innocent angel?

A. Blinding Light.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. "The path of the righteous woman is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For she is truly her sister's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my sisters. And you will know I am with the Lord when I lay my Holy Beam upon you."
So easy ^_^ !

I don't think that she could try to enjoy this so : A, Holy fuckin' beam.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A. holy beam

third time's the charm

..right?

A

aguy

A. Blinding Light

unless Mia is also able to join the battle next turn in which case I advocate judicious use of HOLY BEAM

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. HORY BREAM!

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A. BURAINDING RAITO~!

(Blinding light)

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Told ya' that struggling won't work :)

C - Fuck the slime girl until she melts into a puddle then both stomp on her until she is splattered all over the surrounding walls.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Told ya' that struggling won't work :)

C - Fuck the slime girl until she melts into a puddle then both stomp on her until she is splattered all over the surrounding walls.
And then, get a hammer and kick her fuckin' ass ! (It's easier when your enemy is already dead ><)

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And then, get a hammer and kick her fuckin' ass ! (It's easier when your enemy is already dead ><)
Just to be clear, that was a tongue in cheek vote, I don't expect anyone to take it seriously.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to be clear, that was a tongue in cheek vote, I don't expect anyone to take it seriously.
I took it as seriously as I can, and I answered as well. Why not, after all. The only prob' is that it's just a dream : a pure ange cannot do that >< Awful ... (I really loved the part with the hammer)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Holy beam... not that it ended up mattering anyway.

Elena writhed around in the slime girl's grasp as the slimy tentacle slid in and out of the young busty angel, driving more and more pleasure into Elena. The slime girl smiled as her tentacle throbbed a little inside Elena's dripping sex, which was beginning to instinctively squeeze the slimy appendage filling it. While the slime girl's tentacle pounded Elena's pussy for all its worth, Elena would feel something else prodding at her soft pucker, making her eyes shoot open as she turned her head to glance over her shoulder at what it was.

No... no not there... that place isn't for that, it... AAAAAHHH!” Elena began saying to try and dissuade the slime girl from penetrating her rear, only to let out a mixed squeal of pleasure and slight pain as a second slimy tentacle plunged inside of her ass, stretching it open and not stopping until it was at least a whole foot inside of her.

Wow what a scream of joy that was, you must like being double penetrated huh you cute angel you, because you squeezed me ever so tightly when I did that,” the slime girl cooed in Elena's ear as she started speeding up her thrusts into both holes now.

When she began speeding up her tentacles thrusts, Elena began moaning out uncontrollably into the room, unable to hold herself back any more as the pleasure began to overwhelm her even more now. Not long after that, Elena's back arched into a perfect crescent as she threw her head back and gave a loud primal howl of pleasure into the room even as the slime girl did the same, with Elena's honeypot clamping down around the slimy tentacle buried within it and milking every last drop of seed the slime girl shot out as the both simultaneously reached their peaks, while her rear did the same thing. The slime girl let out a pleasant sigh as she finished pumping her cum into Elena, with there being too much for her body to contain it all as some of it began leaking around the tentacles stuffed into her holes and dripping to the floor. Meanwhile Elena's eyes had gone blank from the pleasure of her very first orgasm as she gasped and panted for breath, though actually catching her breath was not to happen as the slime girl began thrusting again a few seconds after she finished with her first climax and quickly began working Elena towards another one to fill her with more of her corruption fluids. (The slime girl rolled a 41 vs 18 for Elena for her pleasure attack, dealing a total of 11 PP dmg, bringing both Elena and the Slime girl to orgasm. Elena managed to avoid getting knocked up though thankfully, but Elena loses her next turn from her orgasm and takes 4 HP dmg from the orgasm.)

After watching what happened to Elena, Mia cursed herself for being unable to summon the strength to force her body to move to Elena's aid. She couldn't stand the fact that such a beautiful innocent angel as Elena had just been so dirtied by this... this slimy creature, it made her sick that she couldn't save her. As Mia lay there, she felt her senses begin coming back to her legs and raised up, grabbed her sword, then rushed at the slime girl. Mia's sword flashed out towards the slime and slashed through all of the smaller tendrils holding her and the two thicker ones plunging into Elena's weak and limp body. This managed to free Elena, who fell to the floor and lay there and curled into a ball as the slime girl's seed leaked from both her lower holes. (Mia used her skill 'Slice and dice' and rolled a 48 vs 36 for the Slime girl, dealing a total of 8 HP dmg to her target and using 5 SE.)

You fucking bitch, how dare you do that to an angel, I'll kill you for that,” Mia roared at the slime girl as she prepared to move in for another attack.

After Mia's words, something clicked in Elena's head as she groaned a bit and came out of her sex induced stupor somewhat to see her drow friend standing over her and protecting her from the slime girl. Mia glanced over her shoulder at Elena and nodded to her as she pushed her staff over to her with her foot, saying, “It's okay Elena, take a rest for now. You protected me from her, so now it's my turn to protect you.

What should Elena do now?

(Mia regains 3 SE this turn, Elena was already at full.)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 4/15, Pw/SE: 25/25, PP: 1/17, AC: 1/1, Status: quite bruised and exhausted from the beating and fucking she received from the slime girl, and stunned from orgasm for this turn

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. [Not currently wearing] Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. [Not currently wearing] An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 2 - 65 points
CP level 0 - 4 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 10/10, SE: 8/10, PP: 0/12, status: fine, still slightly sore from giving birth

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (gives +2 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 8
Speed: 11(+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 5(-1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 5(-1 to all health rolls)

XP level 1 – 80 points
CP level 0 – 43 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Enemies:
lvl 3 Tentacled plant A - HP: 0/20, PP: 0/18, status: so fucking dead it isn't even funny
lvl 2 Tentacled plant B - HP: 0/15, PP: 0/14, status: dead because ELENA'S FUCKING LUCK IS SO GOOD!
lvl 3 Slime girl - HP: 15/24, PP: 3/14, status: a bit hurt
lvl 1 Small slime blob - HP: 0/8, PP: 0/8, status: dead

Options:

(A) – Attack!

(B) – Run away!

(C) – Other.

(I'm pretty sure you'll all notice it in the stats that I didn't carry over all of the PP dmg for Elena and the Slime girl. My reasoning is to keep the game fair and not totally impossible to break free after being forced to orgasm is that any PP dmg that bleeds over like that is halved. [i.e. in Elena's case she had 2 that was supposed to carry over but that was lowered to 1. This is going into the rule book for later.)