Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
Re: Tentacular Threat on Rise

A. as much as possible.

"We really need to save as much as possible!"

"How noble of you."

"Shyvia you carry that poshed up elf, Viki carry the lizardkin. I'll try get these other girls to help us out."

Linda was determined with this decision.
She went by to explain the situation to the confused girls and was able to convince them to help out. They were weakened but two of em each were able to carry some of them together.

Getting the one docile girl to help understand whole carrying deal was bit.. Trickier. It was like she didn't care that much, but finally played along, never saying a word..

They had to leave behind the two elves that seemingly were into tentacle necrophilia. They wouldn't most likely come willingly either way.

As the group of women got to the pool hall.. They were all nervous. The southern passage had weird voices coming by.. Wasting no time, they went out of there, to the small unfinished hall and began to trip up to the water hole to get to clear waters.

Reaching the water passage, Linda was now curious..

"So Shyvia.. What now?"

"Just let me go first and have everyone jump down after me, you'll see.."

"We do have a boat above though."

"Did you anchor it?"

"Did we anchor it?" Linda turned towards Viki.

"..I don't think we did. It only had a rope and there wasn't anything to tie it to.."

"So it's most likely long gone. Lets just do this my way"

No objection really, they had to trust her. She jumped in first, Viki afterwards both with their respected women carried, as the rest of the women continued to jump down..

Linda jumped down last as she had to make sure there was nothing coming after them.

As she jumped down she was amazed.
Shyvia was in a middle of a giant air bubble, holding it just up, making a small room of air for everyone to walk by.

"I did not lie when I said I walked here. But normally I make the bubble only big enough to barely get air "

Regardless, the trip back to the shores of Noffinhood was just, walking. Walking by the bottom of the lake was rather trippy experience. Though it wasn't too easy either, had to watch out for quite a lot of things. It was lucky the bottom wasn't muddy like some lakes are.

Finally they reached the sandy beach of Noffinhood. The same beach Viki and Linda had spend good time on.. for a while atleast.
The bubble began to fade away as they got to taste actual fresh air.

It was night. Like nearly midnight or something? Time had really passed by..

Moon just shined in the sky as the night was clear.
As they reached the docks, many of the girls had began to rush right towards the spike wired gate, it was clear they were home!

"Guards! Guuuuards!"
Many of em yelled and banged the gate as a sleepy guard finally opened it.. And pinched himself as a large group of naked women just stood there infront of him.

Regardless, the events afterwards were suprisingly happy. Many citizens woke up, and run down as many of the women that were saved were married or in other relationships with most of the men.

There was a lot of things going on as guards and other men alike thanked, cheered for the girls that had returned their loved ones.

Shyvia stayd behind from the crowds and did not want any credit. She was keeping her hood to cover her face one again and bothersomely tried to cover her chest with her tattered robes.

That night the inn was busy as Linda and Viki were celebrated as heroes. They got free food and were promised free rooms for life time any time they'd come to Noffinhood.
Guards whom were now informed of the cyan lair were too happy on the turn of thise events, they might get this town more alive again! Unless there's more lairs there...

Regardless. Linda and Viki had gained a lot of rewards. (And 2 levels, 1 from mission, 1 from overlord kill)

Linda felt more magically potent and stronger, where as Viki felt more confident and stronger.

Linda also felt a little spell boost..

Rewards the girls gained;

2 gold each. 20% discount on all shops at Noffinhood. Free rooms at the inn.
The posh elf girls relatives had also given Linda a sealed letter, to be delivered to CrystalBlix magic store.

Next morning, refreshed and all.. Shyvia was still at the inn.
She was looking at Viki and Linda and waiting for them share the table with her.

"So then. Time to end our cooperation. As I promised, I will now tell you what I know, and wish to bargain about the Cyan Hearth of Elder Tentacle. "

".. A hearth of Elder tentacle?"

"Wait, is this dull orb some sort of a hearth too?"

"Yes, but off a overlord. Tentacle hearths are usualy pretty sloppy for the normal lackeys and the like, nothing to even see there. Just slime, part of the slime.. However elder tentacles, which are rare and large have gained so much energy, it crystalizes to those orbs. Overlords too crystalize ones but they do not have so much energy as they use it on maintance of the lair.

Elder tentacles are major creatures of their hierarchic. Usualy leaders of groups, care takers, maintainers.. Their hearths contain insane amount of energy specific to their specie. My amulet.. Hungers for that energy.

"So you've had a purple one or something?"

"That was actually another thing, more of a resurrection type of thing. But that's something I will refuse to tell more about. "

"..Right. So what is actually up with you? And what is your relation to the tentacles?"

"You really don't seem like a normal elf with that skin of yours.."

Shyvia shook her head a bit.
"Well.. I am a half breed. My father was a powerful elf, and my mother was a succubi. Before you even ask, no I have no idea how you can even get a succubi pregnant, he was a crafty man..

Regardless, the result has been rather painful for me. I am highly magical, but due of succubi side that has just made me a walking sex beacon to any non civil creature.. It wouldn't be so bad if I was more succubi, but no, I am like a normal elf girl in sexual side..

Tentacles. They have captured me, humiliated me ever since I matured to womanhood.
I've been a personal sex slave to many overlords. Purple was the worst out of the bunch.

What I've learned about the creatures is that they have different groups of their power triangle.

Overlord is the most powerful in the lair, having control all over the place, having massive magical abilities.

Elders are second in command. They are all rather.. Individual. But they are all rather large.

Drones are smaller tentacles that live in the walls and take care of holding women and other crude acts while there are no other tentacles around.

"Regular" Tentacle creatures come in many variety and also very individual like. They are rarely alone however.

There are also a lot of different type of creatures that are specie specific. Purples had thise very disturbing looking blop like giant creature I referred as behemoths. They were no elder but still huge in size.

I do not know about where lairs reside nowdays, most of the capture times have faded from my memory.. I still seek them to destroy them. I have a revenge to fulfill. "

Linda had written down the information on one of the rolls of paper while borrowing Viki's found golden pen. It really had some ink left it seemed.

"Now from a point to another. I want that elder hearth. As I promised, a bargain is in order."

Shyvia took out the small bag that seemed to be able to hold more than it should and began to dig up objects.

She first put down two magical cubes.

"Thise are medusa cubes. What they contain is a mystery. They can contain an item much larger than the cube itself. The cube is destroyed once opened so no peeking can be done. Eitherway the item it contains is always either magical or enchanted.

Then she took an ancient looking book, that had magical influence floating by..

"This is an ancient book of skills. I'm sure both of you girls will learn something useful from it.. I know I did.

Finally she took a small bag, and opened it.

"If neither of the two earlier seem intresting, I can always offer cash. 5 gold. Take it or leave it"

Choose wisely.

A. Take the cubes.
B. Take the book.
C. Take the cash.
D. Keep the orb
E. Other?

x. additional other on top of the said options?

Level up bonus;
choose one.

1. Haste upgrade. Haste now gives improved reflex speed.
2. Levitate. Slowfall is upgraded to levitate that allows walking on water, moving horisantly side ways, but you cannot go up with it.
3. Arcane Blast. Arcanebolt is upgraded to a powerful arcane blast which deals splash damage and has +10 to hit.
4. Fireball. Firebolt is upgraded to a fireball. This ball of fire is sure to bring in da hurting.
5. New spell; Arcane fire. Scorch of ever burning arcane fire is put on your foe that dares come too close to you..

Linda;

atributes
Level 9.

Stamina 8

Willpower 11
Magic 16
Agility 10
Strength 8
Magic;
155/155 mana. 15+ from elven crystal wand. 20+ from silk pants.

Spells;

Slowfall. 35 mana,
Haste. 45 mana.
Arcane Bolt. 8 mana. (-2 due of item)
Firebolt. 13 mana. (-2 due of item)

-Fire knowledge in studies- Can light things up.

Energy;
Linda is very energized
Hunger;
Linda is well fed
Other;
-
Items;

Wearing;

Head - Wizard hat (Mana reduce offense)
Top - white sleeveless woolen top.
Legs - Silk pants (mana plus)
Boots - Simple sandals
Hands - Silk gloves (arouse touch)
Neck - Enchanted necklace (???)
Finger - Lion Signet ring. Ring of Lust Surges
Waist - Sharp Iron dagger. Elven crystal wand. 5 iron throwing knives
Back - medium backpack. Excellent full Steel Halberd

Backpacks and purses;
medi small purse
medium backpack.

Peasant tunic and pants. Introducion to Fire. 6 food ration.
metal flask. 1 roll of paper. 1 used roll of paper (1/6) 1 energy potion. 1 mysterious potion.
Local beastiary book. Sealed Letter. (CB magic store)
Black dagger (enchanted) Cyan Orb (???) Note about tentacle creatures.
Small leather pouch tied to her waist holding 2 gold 28 silver 38 copper worth money.

Viki;

atributes
Level 10.

Stamina 13 (+1 from item)
Willpower 10
Magic 2
Agility 15

Strength 13
Energy;
Viki is very energized
Hunger;
Viki is well fed
Other;
-
Items;

Wearing;

Head -
Top - Well stiched leather top
Legs - Well stiched leather pants, White panties underwear. Small quiver with 49 copper bolts
Boots -
Hands -
Neck - Gold Amulet of Stamina.
Finger - Lion signet ring. Silver ring of Brutal Strikes (4 charges)
Waist - Copper cross bow. Fine Steel sword. Fine Steel mace
Back - medium backpack.

Backpacks and purses;
medium backpack.

Peasant tunic. peasant pants. 9 white panties. Slightly used roll of rope
1 skinning knife.
2 food rations. Very crude map.
Captains log (1435). Compass, golden pencil, mystery vial. Gold ring (???)
Decent iron sword. Dim cyan orb.

Hidden money pouch holding, 2 gold. 32 silver, 1 copper worth money.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D1 not any uber items and the chance of us getting another orb low.

besides spamming arcane bolts we use haste like crazy not to mention reflex speed basically means +X to dodging and hit right?

x1 offer the overlord's orb in return for a reduced gift/cash*don't ask for book she will smite us with her eyes*1 medusa cube or 2 gold

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

besides spamming arcane bolts we use haste like crazy not to mention reflex speed basically means +X to dodging and hit right?
Yep, pretty much
Sometimes maybe even double hitting.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B1. Knowledge is power and can't be taken from us like magical goodies if we get captured, stripped and violated.

Also by giving her the orb we could be gaining another power ally/ traveling companion. We should ask her if she wants to travel with us since she's fighting the tentacles as well.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree about the knowledge but I prefer an offensive character, so B3.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E - Show her the dagger that they bought from the store, the one that has the strange feelings to it.

As for the items, ask her if she wants the overlord orb as well. Also, ask her is if there is a way to get in touch with her so that either one of them can come to eachothers help if the other needs it. Also offering up a reward if the other asks.

As for the items, select the book but reluctantly hand over the elder tentacles orb. Through try to figure out if the overlords cyan orb can be used as a mana battery or some sort of control device for cyan tentacles.

As for skill upgrades - 1 - Haste Upgrade - Reasons Why - Blasting out 2 to 6 arcane bolts per turn in a fight or maybe just 1 to 3 firebolts as well. Also, it allows for Vikki to be a whirling dervish of death.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

Last night at the white tentacle lair.

The white haired girl whom Linda and Viki had ran into few days ago was walking through the halls of the lair.
Going through the hall in which the large tentacle creature was in, now happily active again doing girls left and right.

She came towards the hall in which plenty of tentacles swarmed by. The same hall the naga had been before the escape.
The had been replaced it seems, for there were new girls around doing their thing, pleasuring the multiple tentacles sticking from the walls.

Some of the wall tentacles tangled around the white haired girl, and rubbed her chest and crotch gently. She pushed them off softly.

An eyeball like large tentacle descented down from the ceiling and looked towards her.

"My lord, the new cavern is now ready for your growth."

"Excellent my dear. Just in time aswell, for I have a new job for you.."

"What is it?"

"The girls whom stole the naga, the ones you reported to be a mage and a lizardkin.. our elder reported further that they seemed to have some sort of signet rings from his encounter with them."

"They did? Are you saying our lair is in danger?"

"It might or it might not be. I'd rather not take the chance. I believe they might be out to Noffinhood, in which our rivals have swept over. I have not sensed any new women move past by.. Well apart from one exotic scent."

"Exotic?"

"Yes. Exotic.. Infact I still have the scent.. Yes. It comes from the north. Likely from Noffinhood. This girl, this scent.. This scent alone makes my tentacles wild.. I want her. But our lairs location is more important issue.. Find the intruders, block their ways, they must not reach any human or elven armies or accosiates. If you can find the girl with the exotic scent.. She would make, the most finest bonus."

The white haired girl felt a bit jealous.
"Your wish is my command, my lord. I shall depart immidiatly."

However more tentacles tangled over the white haired girl before she was able to turn around.
The tentacles lifted her up in the air and pushed her legs wide open.

"Now now.. Fun first, work later my dear."

"Oh you~" She giggled.

and then the halls echoed with screams of pleasure..

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B1. One of our most used spells, might as well make it better.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

B1. Book and Haste. With extra questioning.

"Knowledge is power. We'll take the book."

"Excellent choice."

Linda handed the elder hearth in exchange for the ancient book.

"Hey what about this other orb?" Viki asked.

"I don't need it. Sell to it some sucker who's looking into tentacle stuff. You might actually get something from it."

Shyvia took the orb, got up and was seemingly ready to head out of the inn.

"Wait is this all? Do you not wish to join us? We are both after the same threat.."

"No I do not wish to do so. My motives, goals, skills.. All differ too much from you two. I cannot guarantee I am as friendly next time we meet. "

Shyvia just walked off, Linda nor Viki really couldn't find words to convince her otherwise. It was not long till the gallop of the heavily armored horse started to distance from outside.

"Well..?" Viki looked at Linda.

"I think we should take something out of this here book before we continue on our way"

"Well have fun with that, I'll just go shopping and all while you take your time reading. But first.."

Viki came towards Linda and took the halberd.

"I have plans for this if you don't mind a little trade.."

Viki gave Linda the steel sword and mace.

"You do not find halberds like this anywhere that easily, I have plans for this sweetie.."

Linda didn't object, that halberd was too difficult to her anyway. She might find more use from the mace or sword anyway.

as Viki went outside on her way, Linda moved the weapons to side and opened the book.. She could feel ancient whispers in her head as she gazed upon the pages of the books. The rune text that looked completely enigmatic first began to open up to her.. Language she has never seen before became readable, she understood what they all meant..

Time passed by as she read through.. But as she went on, some of the texts on the book were not clear to her, its like, something did not want her to learn everything there..

Regardless, Linda's understanding in magic had grown.. She also learned a new incarnation of an ancient spell. The tips about ancient sports moves, her confidence in agility had went up.
But she was able to get even more out of it. Infact, she learned about herbs and plants, how to brew magical potions via combination of slight mana use and said herbs.

Linda can now find random plants and herbs during forests trips and brew one of the three potions providing she has glass bottles or other things to brew in such as a flask;

Volatile mana potion. (Restores 1 - 100 mana randomly)
Volatile energy potion. (Restores energy but can have a random effect on top)
Potion of pleasure will. (Backlash and energy lost from rough sexual encounters majorly decreased)

Linda learned a spell;
Summon water nymph. Summons a elemental nymph of water to your service or otherway around if you're not good enough for the said nymph. Water nymphs are powerful frost and water magicians but also excellent lovers.
costs 70 mana.

Linda felt good after reading the said book. She infact had not noticed as the time has went by. Viki was back at the inn again, seemingly done a little shopping.

"Had a good read? "

"Oh did I! It was amazing what I was able to get out of this."

"So my turn?"
"Sure, I'll just move on back to this here scroll while you read.."
Linda gave the book to Viki and picked up her fire magic scroll again for some more read times..

As Viki began to read the book, she did not get as high effect as Linda did, but it didn't mean she wouldn't get anything out of it.
Viki seemed to actually get some amusement out of the said book aswell.

After a while she had finally reached a point the book did not become understable to her anymore.

"So watcha learn?"

"Well there was a lot of interesting chapters about use of your agility in ways I've never known about.. Weapon use chapters also took my intrest up a lot. I feel a lot more confident using my weapons now.
As final note, I had some amusement too, there was a chapter about various sexual poses for loving couples. The writers sure have had some dirty minds with the poses they mentioned."

Linda just rolled her eyes a bit. She did not get that sort of stuff.

Eitherway there could be some things to do while they are Noffinhood or they could just move on.

A) Go shopping.
B) Visit chappel
C) Began to departure to CrystalBlix
D) Began to departure to Rytol
E) Began to departure to CinderCliff
F) Other?

1. Additional other on top of said actions?

Linda;

atributes
Level 10.

Stamina 8

Willpower 11
Magic 17
Agility 11
Strength 8
Magic;
155/165 mana. 15+ from elven crystal wand. 20+ from silk pants.

Spells;

Slowfall. 35 mana,
Upgraded Haste. 45 mana.
Arcane Bolt. 8 mana. (-2 due of item)
Firebolt. 13 mana. (-2 due of item)
summon water nymph. 70 mana

-Fire knowledge in studies- Can light things up.

Brewing;

Volatile mana potion. (Restores 1 - 100 mana randomly)
Volatile energy potion. (Restores energy but can have a random effect on top)
Potion of pleasure will. (Backlash and energy lost from rough sexual encounters majorly decreased)
Bottles left; 1 flast.

Energy;
Linda is very energized
Hunger;
Linda is well fed
Other;
Bit overcucumbered but not too majorly.
Items;

Wearing;

Head - Wizard hat (Mana reduce offense)
Top - white sleeveless woolen top.
Legs - Silk pants (mana plus)
Boots - Simple sandals
Hands - Silk gloves (arouse touch)
Neck - Enchanted necklace (???)
Finger - Lion Signet ring. Ring of Lust Surges
Waist - Sharp Iron dagger. Elven crystal wand. 5 iron throwing knives
Back - medium backpack.

Backpacks and purses;
medi small purse
medium backpack.

Peasant tunic and pants. Introducion to Fire. 6 food ration.
metal flask. 1 roll of paper. 1 used roll of paper (1/6) 1 energy potion. 1 mysterious potion.
Local beastiary book. Sealed Letter. (CB magic store)
Black dagger (enchanted) Ancient book of skills. Note about tentacle creatures.
Small leather pouch tied to her waist holding 2 gold 28 silver 38 copper worth money.
Fine Steel sword. Fine Steel mace
Golden pencil

Viki;

atributes
Level 10.

Stamina 13 (+1 from item)
Willpower 10
Magic 2
Agility 17
Strength 13
Energy;
Viki is very energized
Hunger;
Viki is well fed
Other;
Weapon insight. +10 to attack rolls at all times.

Items;

Wearing;

Head -
Top - Well stiched leather top
Legs - Well stiched leather pants, White panties underwear. Small quiver with 50 steel bolts
Boots - Leather boots.
Hands - Leather gloves.
Neck - Gold Amulet of Stamina.
Finger - Lion signet ring. Silver ring of Brutal Strikes (4 charges)
Waist - Crystal Crossbow.
Back - medium backpack. Excellent full Steel Halberd (Modified to be lighter and easier to carry)

Backpacks and purses;
medium backpack.

Peasant tunic. peasant pants. 9 white panties. Slightly used roll of rope
1 skinning knife. 1 folded iron camping axe.
5 food rations. Very crude map.
Captains log (1435). Compass, , mystery vial. Gold ring (???)
Dim cyan orb.

Hidden money pouch holding, 1 gold. 91 silver, 24 copper worth money.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

C. Dont need to hang around one place with white tentacles on our trails hunting for us. Plus the elves might have some magic training like a good magic guild or something.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C time to use that letter we got from the posh elf

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Action 1: B. Let's see if we can get that 'Ring of random lust surges' de-cursed at the chapel at worst it could distract and screw us over at a pivotal moment and at best is keeping us from removing one of our 'Have fun at Viki's expense gloves' because Linda is silly and put a ring on over her glove.

Action 2: A. Let's get rid of some of our extra loot so Linda isn't encumbered and see if we can find some glass bottles to make our potions in as well as some pouches to store herbs and ingredients that would be used in said potions. Also we can see if there's anything interesting in the stores, we might as well make use of that 20% discount.

Also: Jokingly ask Viki if any of the positions involved a Lizardkin and Elfen woman.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Action 1: B. Let's see if we can get that 'Ring of random lust surges' de-cursed at the chapel at worst it could distract and screw us over at a pivotal moment and at best is keeping us from removing one of our 'Have fun at Viki's expense gloves' because Linda is silly and put a ring on over her glove.

Action 2: A. Let's get rid of some of our extra loot so Linda isn't encumbered and see if we can find some glass bottles to make our potions in as well as some pouches to store herbs and ingredients that would be used in said potions. Also we can see if there's anything interesting in the stores, we might as well make use of that 20% discount.

Also: Jokingly ask Viki if any of the positions involved a Lizardkin and Elfen woman.
Changing my vote to this

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I like this plan.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What the hell. Bandwagon!! Only... no need to joke abot the positions ;)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oooh this is nice.