What's new

Tentacle Lair Evolution!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Evolution!

(heh, caught me on a bad day, excuse any twitching or angriness that may follow)

Definitely A, we're so close we can taste it, and i'd rather keep Zelari around. She's our best chance at the largest amount of bodies currently, after all.

I'd rather keep Asabi around as well, but since she can't even be trusted to keep her trap shut in return for some consideration, i find that increasingly difficult to do. One more chance, and a slight one at that. Pull some energy from her, enough to make her realize that yes, we mean business, and if she continues to try and play against us, then she's obviously uncontrollable, if fear for her own life doesn't give her pause when she thinks to betray us. combination of 5 and 1, for now.

Option... X. This is the cusp of what we're in here for, if we're willing to put our all into it, we may leave holding all the cards, instead of just the best hand.

More to come tomorrow, i'm sure. gonna sleep and go through work thinking on it.

Chameon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So~o many options, I'd swear Tora was trying to get me to hurt my fingers analyzing them all. Oh well :p.

In the case of Zelari…
A.) I'm, I'm sorry, this one works and doesn't. The demon's too close, and it can potentially turn her against us. If we were to attempt to control her heavily and succeed, the demon could turn it around into a failure at the last possible second. Furthermore, and this is simple over-optimistic blind hope focusing here, if we were to manage to somehow get both of them, Zelari's not the one with 500+ years of sexual frustration turning to anger steadily.
B.) I don't like this. Feels too much like the stereotypical overlord viewpoint. In fact, I think there was a specific entry in the evil overlord's list in regards to this being something not to do. Yeah, this goes against 4 and 6, and I haven't even looked for this specifically.
C.) I like this one and I don't. She has a large number of bad memories we can use, but at the same time, it's possible that being in the dungeon has just focused us on them. Given our track record lately, I could see us accidentally pulling up a memory she has absolute pride in and utterly destroying our attempt to dominate her, the demon managing to kill us out of spite.
D.) We don't really have the time for this, I'm sorry. I'm -sure- Cambor and/or Ket (possibly needing a break from the digging) are coming down here now, to find out what happened to their fearless leader. That'd destroy the one time we know the harpy will be isolated, especially with that puppy-dog love thing they've got going on.

In the case of Asabi
1.) I'd love to do this one, honestly I would, destroying this demon and then turning around the energy to better control Zelari? Worthwhile...but if Zelari is pushed back into openly hostile territories, she'll be much harder to control, and dominating our host would be recoverable. The reason I'm thinking this might go badly is because of her negative reaction to celestials earlier, it's possible she likes/prefers demons. Just a glance.
2.) I like this one, but only because of how much I know about demonic warding/binding in literature. Oh, sure, it'll backfire in a horrifyingly nasty way, but at the same time, it sounds like such a cool, fun idea....Sorry, I -tosses a coin into the sarcasm jar-
3.) I unlocked this one, so most of you are going to expect me to just go down this route in an attempt to consolidate or recover power. Honestly, this one only works if we mesh it with evolving body slime, and even then, she has managed to remain lucid for all of these years, which means she'd have a style of hatred for us that is almost impossible to understand.
4.) We are currently in the body of a really, really angry flier, who might or might not favor Asabi over us. Asabi, and we don't know any details for sure here, might not even be controllable by us even if we -do- infest her. Sheer hatred tends to make one more resistant to anothers' influence, and at the same time, we couldn't control her -before-, when we were at our peak, why should we expect different now.
5.) I'd love to do this...if Purple wasn't apparently in the ascendant. Mana-drain plus mana-focused demon plus mana spheres = smorgasbord for a little tentacle that is not us.
Options
x.) We could honestly do this, we really could. I'd love to just rush here and potentially gain two new servants. The sheer amount of energy recovery would make it 100% worthwhile. At the same time though, we don't exactly have a spawn to control Asabi, and she kinda doesn't have a reason to like us.
y.) Now y'see, I was -really- hoping for these! Hoo boy, please oh PLEASE don't touch these. If we do kick Asabi out, and set her free and all of that nonsense, or even if we simply drain her dry, this puts a new marker for Purple to go to if we win our way to the runestone first. Doesn't sound important? Are you kidding me? This is the -only- other currently -really- easy to detect magical aura on the map. Knowing 100% where your enemy is going to go in advance? That sounds FANTASTIC, especially given our current lack of knowledge. Furthermore, Zelari can reach here just by flying out of the hole Ket is digging, which makes things that one touch easier.
z.) I'd be willing to spend six seconds to gauge Zel's reaction just prior to picking an action, honestly. Get a good view of her mental state and views on the actual demons before punching through. Just a thought.

I agree with Shrike in regards to the actions we should do in this matter, play it all out in the open. Don't free the demon before gaining control of Zelari, however. That would tear us apart.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Errgh... tough decisions, here. I'm gonna go with A - 5 - continue whittling patiently away at Zelari's mistrust, pointing out that Asabi has endured the trap for centuries, so a few more minutes won't hurt.

Things to think about...

I keep rereading it, and I'm not actually sure who Asabi is talking to with her last line. It's possible that she's actually talking to Zelari - in which case, the binding would allow Asabi to take swings directly at us. Plus, I want to know whether the binding is reversible - we might want Asabi to be available as an independent agent some time later.

In any case, if we do let Asabi out of the trap, in whatever condition, I can't think of any reason to preserve it. Could we shove somebody else in it? Sure - but I think it'd make more sense to drain it, and build a new trap when we need one.

Heh... what I'd like to see happen, is Zel agrees to serve us, Asabi is actually being honest... so we evolve Slime Shackles as Zel climbs on top of Asabi - and then an orgy of slime-fucking erupts as we screw 'em both silly. Bunch of energy, two willing servants, much smut for the readers... :D But I'm not voting for the Slime Shackles right this moment, because I think that should wait for Zel's agreement.

I think you're actually supposed to say which votes you choose, Chameon, not just reason through them out loud.

Chameon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heh... what I'd like to see happen, is Zel agrees to serve us, Asabi is actually being honest... so we evolve Slime Shackles as Zel climbs on top of Asabi - and then an orgy of slime-fucking erupts as we screw 'em both silly. Bunch of energy, two willing servants, much smut for the readers... :D But I'm not voting for the Slime Shackles right this moment, because I think that should wait for Zel's agreement.

I think you're actually supposed to say which votes you choose, Chameon, not just reason through them out loud.
Aww, but I like people knowing why I'm thinking my options. And besides that, I did state what I selected at the end of it. In case it wasn't clear enough, A-5/1-X

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh! She's in an orgasm denial binding, and has been stuck there for centuries.

Troll mode best mode. Let's leave her there. That's my reasoning, it's not like I always pussy out when they're helpless and begging or anything.

I mean, what could POSSIBLY go wrong with leaving someone who we've been fucking over for centuries in an unlocked room? It's not like there's swarms of fuckers who have it out for us or anything. ...We can seal the door again, right?

We should be merciful. Relatively anyway. If Zelari thinks we're a danger to Ket, we're definitely done. We should play to this protective angle - she helps us, we help her and Ket, right? What could go wrong with that?

Ugh... I dunno, A5z.

Last edited:

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a good number of concerns this time around.
First of all im just going to go ahead and get my X vote outta the way, no matter what we do right now. After all its a do or die situation - we will be invincible. :p

Invoke the ritual of binding to free Asabi as a spirit essence and bind it to Zelari.
That 'spirit essence' is whats getting me. If Asabi will no longer have any manner of physical form and just be a spiritual weapon harboring in Zel...then im totally against this. On the other hand, i might be reading too much into this and its just simply going to bind her to Zel in the manner of a contractual, well forced contractual, binding that prevents her from harming either of us and obeying commands given. In the case of the later I am all for it. 2 for my vote, unless it is the first instance i mentioned, in which case ill just skirt tail on shrike and go 5/1

I know its a lil odd to do them outta order, but i wanted to save this part for last. I know no one else is probably going to vote the same, or even feel the same but im going for a bit fat C
I'm sorry but we are a bleepity bleeping bleep Tentacle Overlord! Time to stop this pussyfooting around and make some head way towards some real power, some of our former self. I say we break her, bind/free her, then be a double dildo(or Futa-fy Zel) and fuck them silly and get some serious friggin energy! Maybe pop in some evolutions while we are working them.
O but what if Cam shows up, well we play it off, go for a three way then BAM surprise domination!
If he doesnt show up, then we can just make something up about having to rescue Asabi from someone/thing else and thats what took so long and such. Thus still maintaining our cover with Cambor and Ket till we get the runestone and handle Purple and the Necromancer.
A bit of a rant follows, but its got a point. :p
I still stand by my thinking that Purple is going to be a lot stronger and more evolved than we are. Honestly, compare the facts on energy, we have barely keep ourselves in control with the amount we have been able to drain. Where as Purple has had all this time, and who knows how much before, to suck the mana and other things out of that bound possible Sorceress and the Necromancer himself. The scales just arent balanced, sure if we get the stone first thats some energy...but we are kinda putting all of our tent eggs in one basket here. We are all banking on getting the runestone first and it not only being worth enough energy to make us stronger than Purple, but that we would have time to prepare and evolve for the fight. When we hit the Runestone chamber we need to have at least a couple hundred energy and maybe already taken another evolution or 2(more if its some of the cheaper ones)
Just to clarify C2x

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

[/lurk]

I'll put my votes on A, 1, x

I can't see B being a good idea, given that as far as we know, Asabi has no reason to help us and would likely seek to at least interfere with our plans as much as she's able. Similarly, if we don't do something fairly quickly she might say something that would cause Zelari to actively oppose us, so i'd say that D is out.
Don't like the look of C, mainly because having a host with no will of their own right now would be troublesome - and in any case, using the wrong memories could be disasterous.

Going for 2 would probably invoke some serious distrust with Zelari if she notices (and i reckon she probably would), and i can't see the point in 4 right now unless we're going to infest Asabi. 3 would be interesting, but i can't see the benefit of controlling the slime (although it could be a useful evolution to have anyway). 5 could well be a liability if Asabi says anything negative about us, and 1 would eliminate this - plus a big chunk of sweet, juicy energy!

Went for x because from 1 we'd get plenty back again, and it'd be nice to use all of our resources to increase the odds of success.

[lurk]

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I toss my hand in with Shrike, she hasn't led us wrong so far...

OP
tora

tora

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A1x – Win Zelari’s trust, then bring Asabi to heel with absorption.

-Shrike7 unlocks a memory to aid you!-
-The memory unlocks an evolution – Soul Bind!
Stats : said:
Soul Bind – 200 Energy – You create spiritual barriers sealing in a host’s essence. Aura magic is hindered. For spirit entities like demons and celestials there’s a much stronger effect: the black spires entrap their soul, limiting the flow of energy into and out of it unless you allow it. The being may lash out against you, but the binding can be strengthened with additional energy, slowly choking them out.
Current Status:
Small Young Black Tentacle
Health: 35/50
Energy: 525/1500
Overlord Energy 75
Abilities: Stealth I, Infest I, Symbiosis I, Aura Sense I, Perception, Influence, Ovipositor
Host: Zelari – Harpy, light damage (allied, symbiosis active)

DATA:
Time: Morning
Allies: Hul’jet (Floor 1 Sigil Crypt); of Zelari: Cambor “Blades” & Ket (F2 North, both egged)
Known Entities: Runestone (F3 North), Purple Spawn and Necromancer (F3 East), Green & Blue Spawn (F1 South?), Asabi (F2 Prison))
Zelari’s too valuable to waste like this, but you need silence! “Asabi, you go too far!” With a word you complete the invocation. The whispers stop, replaced by the demon’s frantic screaming as her energy flows into you. For the first time her eyes show genuine fear. Good, she finally seems to understand her position!

The harpy would require more delicacy.

“What do you intend to do?”
“That depends on what you tell me now. What do you know about Ket!?”

You can feel her anger at your deception boil just under the surface. Jagged. Dangerous. Your aura is pure tranquility as your mind touches hers, no expense spared in your efforts to soothe her displeasure. “Ket was targeted because she dwells near a great source of power,” you explain, “and the magic users will not relent until it lies in their hands!”

“And so you’ll take it instead. A regular fucking saint aren’t ya?”

“Do you really think the magic users will be any better? Do you really think they’ll ignore her if they gain power?”

“One: soon as Ket’s cured, we’re outta here. Two: they’re not leeching off me!”

You have to concede, she’s right on that account. You sigh inwardly, pouring energy into your continuing influence. You were hoping to save this, but it can’t be helped: “And then? When Ket matures she’ll be a beacon for wizards, and with that much power do you really think you’ll be able to stop them? I have a vested interest in seeing you alive. And as I said, Ket is special to me.” You feed her rage even as you offer a new target, bringing the image of Korak and the bleeding Nen to the fore, then following it with Ket’s battered form. You purr in her ear, “The spellcasters are your target. Believe me, I’ve been bitten by those vipers before.”

The harpy considers each word with her full attention, imagining possible futures. Try as you might, you fail to divert her from one where you loom larger and more terrible than any wizard. “Tell me this then: why should I trust you over them?”, she asks, then adding, “Why should I trust you over the demon, who’s the only realmer so far to tell me the fucking truth!?”

“Because as I said, she betrayed me. But even if you don’t believe that, believe this: I am not the only being of my kind. Another works with the mages, one far crueler than I. I need it dead, and that’s why I need your aid now! If we don’t kill it while it’s weak it will come for us. It already knows Ket’s scent.”

Zelari nods slowly, digesting the information. She’s calm now, and when she speaks it’s in a careful tone, “Hell of a bargain. I’ll go with it. You’re a slime-sucking leech, but I respect your tenacity.” Yes! You wait for her to continue, nudging her closer. “How ‘bout this: you don’t mess with me and mine, I work for you until your twin is dead. Then we talk. Fair enough?” Better, her thoughts linger on the question of a further deal. “A well bargained deal. I accept. You have my word that I will protect Ket.”

Pleased with the deal, you turn your attention to Asabi. If only you could remember! Soul after soul answers your call, each fragment falling like a grain of sand through an hourglass. The slow accretion finally builds into yet another scene from your past.

“A delightful prison, Yorin. I daresay it’s your finest work yet.”
“Thank you my lord. ‘Tis but the first of three, the donjon of eternity.”
“About that. You know the threat of betrayal well. What have you to foil the lesser tentacles?”

“For cruel green a damsel’s found,
Greed won’t let her be unbound.
For clever blue I’m forged a maze,
Ever to wander in its hidden ways.
Fin’ly purple, ethereal,
A mirror turned to door and seal.
All reflect from Asabi,
And too the seek, lord to be.”

……
You ponder the witch’s word at length. It’s a game you two share, far more interesting than attending the petty complaints of mortal subjects. These tricks whet your mind, practice for the wiles of the far realm beings. The celestials in particular have been too quiet lately.

The maze is simple, a giant waste of time for one prideful enough to tackle it in full. The damsel’s not much harder; green would certainly destroy her, leaving it trapped in the ritual. But the mirror gives you pause. The beasts within wouldn’t phase purple in the least.

Mirror, door, and seal, what did it mean? You examine the runes on each, trying to put the pieces together. They each gave clues, certainly, but that’s expected. Wait. Purple is always ethereal when it has the power, and that makes reflections useless! Yorin, you sly cat! You look to the mirror, turning it towards the door to reverse the image. Sure enough, the reflected runes give a different clue, a ritual of soul binding hidden amongst the traps.
……
Yorin shuts the doors behind her, silencing the stream of curses emanating from inside. “How fares the traitor?” you ask, savoring her first month of suffering. “Better than expected. Her demon body quickly deadens to monotony,” she says, twinkle in her eyes, “but a link to the moon phase will fix that, I think.” She trails off into thought as you contemplate her words. It’s true that demons adapt quickly, but even so its unusual, like Asabi holds some hence-unknown wildcard.

“A pity she seems so taken by Ela’s honeyed words,” Yorin says out of the blue, shaking her head in consternation. Then, leaning closer, she whispers, “She’s not against you, you know. She’s against the order you bring. Far too dull for a bon vivant like her!”

“Do you think she’ll yet repent?”

“Heh, that’s your job. The trap will punish, but it leaves little time to reflect! A demon lives the knife’s edge, fighting hardest just before the breaking point. Point the way, my lord, point the way!”

The breaking point, is it? That can be arranged! With razor will you scourge energy from the demon’s aura, absorbing it until Asabi’s form begins to discorporate. On the brink of shattering her you release the spell, answering her foundering gasps with just enough power to manifest. She chokes for energy, entire body convulsing. You can feel as a hidden reserve empties within her, giving strength to face you.

“Now Asabi, do you still wish to continue?”

“Forgive me!” she wails. Sensing the sudden change in aura, the slime begins fucking her relentlessly. It rises to her neck in repeat surges, using her entire body as a masturbation aid. Inside currents swirl, teasing her nipples, her clit, her ass. With a great gush is pushes inside of her, forcing its way upwards until she almost looks pregnant. It begins twisting, spinning her body as far as her position allows, a blue whirlpool fueled by her desperate moans. Then it stops, slowly withdrawing as she grits her teeth in agony. You watch impassively as the scene unfolds.

“Please, I beg you! I’ll do anything!”
“You mean like revealing my secrets?”
“No! Aaagh!! Your will!”

Zelari winces, asking “A bit excessive, isn’t it?”

“Would it be excessive if it were Korak!?”

She bites her lip and nods. If only Asabi were reasonable like this! Perhaps with the your new memories of the binding runes it would be best to simply bind the demon’s spirit to the harpy. Certainly the spell would make it difficult to oppose you. But would it be enough?

If not, Soul Bind would do, or perhaps a clever bargain. A glance at the altar confirms Asabi to be far less alert than before. A conundrum. Mulling over Yorin’s memory you recall one more delightful morsel: when so deprived of energy a demon becomes fertile, unable to hold anything back.

How do you wish to deal with Asabi?
1.) Finish absorbing her, you have your willing ally now.
2.) Evolve Soul Bind (200 Energy), then infest her as your new host! She’s useful, and this is the perfect way to control her. Her abilities will serve well in the race to the runestone.
3.) Keep Zelari as host, use the enhanced ritual of binding to transfer Asabi’s spirit to her. You’ll be positioned to keep an eye on both of them this way, with the added bonus that Asabi should conceal your aura from the purple spawn.
4.) You’ve broken her far enough that she seems willing – negotiate a more proper deal and release her. She’ll need you to cure all that pent-up frustration, and you’ll make her beg for it (Evolve Cock Tentacle, -75 Energy). Should you desire to take it farther, you have the power (Evolve Fertile Cum, -300 Energy).
5.) Leave. The trap could be powerful bait for the purple spawn if anything goes wrong at with the runestone.

Chameon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1: I'd prefer to have multiple willing allies, but I will most certainly bow out of the way if people believe we could use what remains of Asabi's energy instead.
2: Zelari is allied to us, Asabi wants whatever joy she can feel, and my little idea for the trap presumes that this doesn't shatter it. Asabi's been here for 500+ years, and from the sound of it she has been weakening all the time, so her aura is probably locked into the floorboards. Grabbing her convinces purple to break whatever concealment he has to attack us and at the same time lets us plan ahead for that precise incident. Furthermore, the manaspheres can be either used for a small energy boost or ignored and utilized to attract purples attention. Any small boost might tip the scales at that point and, with enough luck, we can turn that into something he'd regret.
3: I love this and I utterly hate this. I love remaining hidden from the aura-detecting purple, but at the same time, it feels wasteful of Asabi. If I knew we could get her back as a living entity and/or give her the release she desires at this point I'd pick this option in half a heartbeat, but as is, pushing this one onward feels slightly risky.
4: It's a demon. It has remained a quarter lucid for 500+ years. We may come from the same pits, but never underestimate a demon's bargaining skills, ESPECIALLY in adverse conditions to the demon.
5: I like traps, but at the same time, it feels like Purp'd just free her and let the obvious results follow.

Vote changed see below

Also, this is me attempting to be devious

Asabi's been here for 500+ years and her magical aura is -quite- apparent from outside the room. If we soulbind her well enough, we can effectively hide her as 'just another mage' or a minor artifact from the room. After all, her aura has pretty effectively melted into the room at this point if I'm reading it right, and those orbs hold a decent quantity of energy that doesn't immediately have to be burnt. If we leave those there, we leave the only other decent-sized magical aura in the labyrinth completely visible to purple, and purple isn't the only one with skills in Aura Sense, so we can, and this is just a minor suggestion, slam the door shut behind it, or attack it from behind, after all, we've got the teamup of a rogue and an assassin, and a demon we might be able to decently hide. Just an idea.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Un-changed by vote.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright... I'll - we'll - probably regret it, but I'm all for soul-bind/infesting Asabi. We just gotta make sure our energy never goes low like it did just now! What could go wrong? It presumably would be a nice give of trust and autonomy for Zelari, no? Seriously, what could go wrong.

If she's an anarchist, we'll just have to raise some hell. I would definitely prefer a nice, stable lair, but pillaging the countryside should be acceptable, right? How bad could leaving our base of power un-overseen go.

Also if I ever gain overlordship I swear to god I will evolve time powers and punch Yorin in the teeth. Goddamn riddles.

So yeah. Infest and soul bind Wasabi. That's 2, right? And then we can get a stinger later, and stab people in the balls for fun.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

2 and 3 both seem like the wisest and most beneficial actions out of the group...... 3 will save precious invaluable energy and allow us to keep both under our control. Though if Asabi is considerably more powerful then Zelari (and I think thats most safe to assume) then it should hopefully get us to the runestone much faster and with less trouble...... And the rune stone should most likely give us more energy and power.... So in the end I say 2. Hopefully we can get to the runestone and not lose too much energy. Asabi is not one we want to lose control of again.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, definitely 2, for all the reasons stated above, and then some.

However, I think we should spend a bit more energy and re-egg Zel before we go. She shouldn't even notice, since we need to do some squirming to wander out anyways. Any discomfort she feels should simply be attributed to residuals from our time inside her, which isn't even a lie, really. By the time anything really serious comes of it, we should have telepathy and can exert influence over people we aren't currently inside. While that isn't the be-all and end-all, it's what's gotten us this far with her, so it should do well enough.

As for any future low energy issues, it sounds like we can use soul bind to effectively limit how much power she can attain herself. we can simply block her at a certain point we feel comfortable with, banking the energy for ourselves. if we need her stronger, we can feed her, and once that's done, we can find a quiet spot and drain her some more with sexy funtimes. Also Egg her, because it's cheap and we could make uses for extra spawn, since they don't have to stay with whoever birthed them. they can be laid normally, or just crawl out afterwards. That point is still a ways down though, i think.

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know 2 already has such support, and I really dont care too much just so long as Asabi maintains a physical form. May I just suggest one thing to add to 2 if/when it wins, egg Zelari again before we leave. It will be easy to play off, just tell her that there will be some minor discomfort while we remove ourselves from her body.
BUT, I am still in the mind set of going all out and dominating using what a tentacle does best.
My vote is for 4 but with some minor alterations as follows.
525 is a good bit to work with, and during this process we are sure to get at least a little bit of it back if we just go with the default number for. Here is the kicker, Soul Bind is only 200 and with the adjusted number 4 im about to suggest we should have enough to evolve it next turn and still have some energy left over! So we will still have Soul Bind to hold over her head to keep her in line. The only concern i have is that i don't know if there is a limit to the number of evolution we can do 'per turn' and if two is the max, then ignore this.
Step 1:Use Influence to stimulate Zelari's lust and stress we need her help to free Asabi
Step 2:Evolve Morph I, Evolve Cock Tentacle, Evolve Fertile Cum (Total -425 energy)
Step 3:Strike the best deal we can
Step 4:Either have the girls scissor and we double dildo them, Egging Zel and cumming in Asabi, or using Morph futa-fy Zel (not actually turning her into one, just making us appear shaped as hers and transmitting the sensations we get from fucking Asabi to her. This is more just a personal preference :p)
Step 5:Profit. Everyone knew it was coming. ^_^
We will end with 100 energy, plus what ever we get from the sexy times.
Two physcial servants, we maintain our nice cozy spot in Zel which will help us maintain her on our side and give us an advance warning if she tries to betray us. I'm sure Asabi will fall in line after a nice good dicking, don't forget what Yorin said.
“She’s not against you, you know. She’s against the order you bring. Far too dull for a bon vivant like her!”
If she sees we arent the same as we were before, she would have no reason to turn on us. In worst case if she even thinks of turning or disobeys even the slightest order, we Soul Bind her and resume her old torture to drive our point home.
Well I just now noticed Shrike replied while ive been typing this, i dont feel like deleting stuff that they already said so im just going to leave it. Pretty much everyone that votes in this CYOA has already cast theirs, but i still want to voice myself.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We don't got time to (honk) fuck around, yo, we got a runestone to get to!

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ill second Shrike's plan to re-egg Zelari before bailing for our new host.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Changed my vote.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yep, definitely 2, for all the reasons stated above, and then some.

However, I think we should spend a bit more energy and re-egg Zel before we go. She shouldn't even notice, since we need to do some squirming to wander out anyways. Any discomfort she feels should simply be attributed to residuals from our time inside her, which isn't even a lie, really. By the time anything really serious comes of it, we should have telepathy and can exert influence over people we aren't currently inside. While that isn't the be-all and end-all, it's what's gotten us this far with her, so it should do well enough.

As for any future low energy issues, it sounds like we can use soul bind to effectively limit how much power she can attain herself. we can simply block her at a certain point we feel comfortable with, banking the energy for ourselves. if we need her stronger, we can feed her, and once that's done, we can find a quiet spot and drain her some more with sexy funtimes. Also Egg her, because it's cheap and we could make uses for extra spawn, since they don't have to stay with whoever birthed them. they can be laid normally, or just crawl out afterwards. That point is still a ways down though, i think.
^This
Could also use it as a gesture of goodwill towards Zelari