What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 20] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

Another update, 0.98 today

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 20] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

1) Fixed a bug that would cause the BGM to disappear during combat
2) Fixed a bug that would cause the names of enemies' moves to appear as "Item:" if the player used an item on the last turn
3) Made some minor adjustments and improvements

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another update, 0.98 today
1) Fixed a bug that would cause the BGM to disappear during combat
2) Fixed a bug that would cause the names of enemies' moves to appear as "Item:" if the player used an item on the last turn
3) Made some minor adjustments and improvements
Thread updated.

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 22] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

Please post a mega link. i cant get the game.
You don't have account Pixiv? That was easy...

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 22] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

More updates. Up to 0.992 now.

This is the month it's gonna be released, right?

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1) Fixed a bug that would cause the BGM to resume then stutter after stopping... is my best guess as to what that says
2) Added smoothing control to standing images. (I don't know what that is. Probably something technical?)
3) Fixed a bug that would cause the picture of Lana with her fourth stage cock to not display
4) Fixed a bug that would cause ranged attacks to damage their own users

Mofuringu also responded to a question concerning how to level up the power of the sealing magic. He said that right now, the only way to do so is to capture enemies, but later on, he intends on adding items and what not that will also cause Lana to grow. Mofuringu thinks that as of right now, slowly leveling up through the slimes might be problematic.

More updates. Up to 0.992 now.

This is the month it's gonna be released, right?
Yep, that's what we were last told.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I've glanced through the thread and really haven't seen much discussing the nature of the h-content.

Is it BF? VR? GoR? A mix?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There are only 2 CG animations in the demo, but in the full game, there is supposed to be one every time the heroine captures a monster.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

There are only 2 CG animations in the demo, but in the full game, there is supposed to be one every time the heroine captures a monster.
While that does not directly answer my question, it sounds as if the h-content is VR (Victory Rape)

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another update, 0.993. If I get it right, a graphic quality option was added.

The list of versions also changed, now it just shows the early 0.9 version and 0.993. Everything inbetween was removed. Simplicity's sake I'm guessing.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another update, 0.993. If I get it right, a graphic quality option was added.

The list of versions also changed, now it just shows the early 0.9 version and 0.993. Everything inbetween was removed. Simplicity's sake I'm guessing.
Yeah and also the ability to distribute sensitivity points among the sex organs and being able to reset these points.

Too lazy to translate the whole thing. If anyone is willing to I will quote your translation in the 1st post.

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated June 6] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

Another update 0.994 ... Also main picture changed...

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated June 6] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

1. Is there English version?
2. How to download trial w/o registering anywhere?
3. Will full version be free?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another update 0.994 ... Also main picture changed...
I say it is more fitting for an adventurer :).

It would be awesome if lot of chars have different in-battle pic than their idle/town/conversation pic.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.995 got out, along with a separate post on the fc2 blog.

Half the month has gone by already. Hope there are no delays.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's breast & penis growth ? or maybe even removable

but from her armor seems unlikely

Attachments

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's breast & penis growth ? or maybe even removable

but from her armor seems unlikely
There is, previous version has her simply nude when her armor can't accomodate her growth, but i think it wouldnt be strange that the author planned so that she wore bigger/different new armor when her previous armor got too small.

About ungrowth tho, i'm not sure.

BlackIrisPrince

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We can increase our Princess' stats with the new update. Sadly I have no idea what any of them are.

We need someone to work on translating this ASAP.

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We can increase our Princess' stats with the new update. Sadly I have no idea what any of them are.

We need someone to work on translating this ASAP.
It was posted back on post #34

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.997β
I just wanna buy the damn game already XD

Mend and was not repaired to had thought I was pretty fix, such as skills of the effect ( `· ω · ')

■ trial ver 0.997β

- Fade in, fix the problems seen through the part during the fade-out
Standing picture at the time of fade (especially Lana naked) has solved the problem that appears to fall apart in each part.

Change or the skills to the specifications that are memorized even if the release unit
The skills of captured monsters, now as also retained after the sale and release.
List of skills will be updated when you access the skills change screen.

• Multiple selection function of the screen to use the item
Selected items are now processed collectively.

And display position of the simple status is funny bug
And re-fix the bug that the message window becomes smaller

· Deal to the event there is no problem in the case of defeating a particular enemy
Event as a response not to be defeated even if defeated bounty problem now occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.