What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princes [Futanari] [Turn-based RPG]

Protagonist was dying left, right, and center at the beginning, which was very frustrating. But after enough time, I got the hang of things, and really came around to enjoying the demo. I can't wait for the full game to be released. For me, Mofuringu is second only to Ubanis when it comes to futanari artists.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Protagonist was dying left, right, and center at the beginning, which was very frustrating. But after enough time, I got the hang of things, and really came around to enjoying the demo. I can't wait for the full game to be released. For me, Mofuringu is second only to Ubanis when it comes to futanari artists.
If you like the demo please do consider buying the game when it comes out in June.
A sequel is likely to happen if there are enough sales :)

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based RPG]

Yes, it's made by the same author of the two other excellent futanari games
Other than the game, I only see 2 cgs that use flash... what are the other games you speak of?

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based RPG]

Other than the game, I only see 2 cgs that use flash... what are the other games you speak of?
I was talking about those two in his booth shop.
They seems like games to me since you can interact with the characters, not just collections of CG.
Buy and try out yourself if you like.

• Added an option to reduce battle animation
  • Added an arrow to indicate accuracy boost (orange) or penalty (blue) in battle prediction window
  • Fixed bug related to anti-venom potion
  • Save data of trial version can be transferred to the full game
  • Mail form and comment section of the blog is temporarily blocked
    (I hope noone has been sending him messages in languages other than Japanese or broken Japanese, he could be one of those xenophobiacs who don't like foreigners)

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 16] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

It's got real nice art and the animation seems nice but shame its seems to be futa exclusive.

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you like the demo please do consider buying the game when it comes out in June.
A sequel is likely to happen if there are enough sales :)
Oh, no worries about that. I'm definitely planning to buy it.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 16] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

nice futa game :D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once in the middle of playing my computer goes out of power, when i reopened the game, my saves, progress, and even collected CG are reset. Does anyone know what's up with that?
Can someone tell me where is the save file of this game stored exactly? Maybe i should frequently prepare save data back-ups.

Where's actually the demo ends?
The last story segment i had done is
defeating the harpy and recruiting the dragon-transformable-loli.
Is there any more event with the red-haired warrior lady beside the initial one with the jester clown enemy?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and just wanna straight something up.
Select the skill you desire to use, for example, the capture skill:

Select one of the top three skills to replace it with the desired skill.
The fourth one can not be used in game, since the main girl has a fixed sword attack skill that cannot be changed
so she can only switch 3 skills at most (maybe its a bug).
Actually, that's not a bug. That's just how the gameplay works.
You can only bring three skills with you (Excluding the normal attack skill). That window is actually the 'forget skill' window. When you pick your fourth skill, that window will prompt you to choose one skill to forget so you only have three. The top 3 is the skills you previously had, and the bottom one is the fourth skill you just tried to learn. So, if you want to cancel changing your skill layout, you choose the bottom one.

Last edited:

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"セーブファイルはブラウザ側に保存されています"

The save file is kept with the browser.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where's actually the demo ends?
The last story segment i had done is
defeating the harpy and recruiting the dragon-transformable-loli.
Yup that's pretty much it for the demo.

Is there any more event with the red-haired warrior lady beside the initial one with the jester clown enemy?
Nope. Wait for the full release lol.

Actually, that's not a bug. That's just how the gameplay works.
You can only bring three skills with you (Excluding the normal attack skill). That window is actually the 'forget skill' window. When you pick your fourth skill, that window will prompt you to choose one skill to forget so you only have three. The top 3 is the skills you previously had, and the bottom one is the fourth skill you just tried to learn. So, if you want to cancel changing your skill layout, you choose the bottom one.
So that's how it works. Thanks for clarifying!

"セーブファイルはブラウザ側に保存されています"

The save file is kept with the browser.
I know. But where is the exact save directory? I've been trying to find it for ages.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the save file is located here:
C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM NUMBER]\localhost\fuma_flash2.sol

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Yup that's pretty much it for the demo.
-Nope. Wait for the full release lol.
I see, but i must say tho, that's quite a satisfying amount of gameplay for a demo! :D

Anyways, the girl's penis, boobs and balls will grow bigger when your cursed seal magic level up.

Past level 5 and she will have new badass CG when using the capture spell.
Just wanna confirm something, you level up the cursed ring by capturing enemies right?
And the level indicator of this is in a window that appears when you click the top button within the girl's stat window, right?

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wanna confirm something, you level up the cursed ring by capturing enemies right?
If that's so then one needs to post the number of captures required to max it. I must've captured over a hundred monsters already if the number on her profile means what I think it means.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah.

And the level indicator of this is in a window that appears when you click the top button within the girl's stat window, right?
If that's so then one needs to post the number of captures required to max it. I must've captured over a hundred monsters already if the number on her profile means what I think it means.
I'm at 170+ captures.
She gets new CG after reaching level 5 cursed magic (which is around 100 captures i.e number of time she cums I think).
Each type of enemy seems to have different effects on the stats of her sex organs.

My current stats in case anyone is wondering:

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm at 53 climaxes and still level one. But most of the sensitivity numbers are around 7-13. Do they have to reach a certain range to level up capture abilities?

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm at 170+ captures.
She gets new CG after reaching level 5 cursed magic (which is around 100 captures i.e number of time she cums I think).
I'm at 100 and didn't even get to level 4. Huh.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the feeling that the author hasn't actually put any limitation about Level Caps and Curse Level Cap in the demo. :D

With the save data transferable to the full game, we could play the full version with overpowered units! :cool:

I'm at 53 climaxes and still level one. But most of the sensitivity numbers are around 7-13. Do they have to reach a certain range to level up capture abilities?
Maybe it's more about the average total of experience for all the sex organs sensitivity?
When you think about it, it makes sense that the cursed ring gets powered up by the lewdness(Sex Organs Sensitivity) of the user, not by how many she had sex.

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's more about the average total of experience for all the sex organs sensitivity?
When you think about it, it makes sense that the cursed ring gets powered up by the lewdness(Sex Organs Sensitivity) of the user, not by how many she had sex.
If that's so then all that's left is guessing which mob increases what, as there's no visual indicator such as CG that's left out due to demo version.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have the feeling that the author hasn't actually put any limitation about Level Caps and Curse Level Cap in the demo. :D

With the save data transferable to the full game, we could play the full version with overpowered units! :cool:

Well I have noticed a change in my main character's CG at level two at least. And she got to level 2 just as soon as all my sensitivity stats hit 10, which might be a coincidence.

Otherwise, it would be helpful to know if capturing/sexing specific monsters gave sensitivity to certain stats for grinding purposes. Unless the stats that go up are random, and i doubt they are.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do they have to reach a certain range to level up capture abilities?
That could be the case here. I remembered that my curse magic reached level 5 when my balls stat went over 40. Maybe that's the threshold.

By the way, what did you capture (or fuck) to raise the sensitivity of your shaft? Slime? Green apple dog?

I'm certain that unicorns will increase your balls stats, since I've captured them the most throughout my games.

I've just noticed that the sum of all the sensitivity stats equals the total number of times she climaxes.
Maybe each time she successfully fucks something it will raise certain stats by +1.

Well I have noticed a change in my main character's CG at level two at least. And she got to level 2 just as soon as all my sensitivity stats hit 10, which might be a coincidence.
I can confirm that she has at least three stages of growth for the balls. (the last stage her balls can reach down her thighs)
Since my balls stat goes way to fast for the shaft to catch up, I suspect her shaft can have up to 3 stages of growth as well (I've seen only 2).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.