What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cure_BlazeS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated Dec 29] [Ver 1.36B] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Yeah is there anyway to illuminate dark dungoens?

silentfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah is there anyway to illuminate dark dungoens?
Some monsters have a torchlight spell, capturing them lets Lana learn it. You can buy torches from the shop that last 5 turns. You can also take 3 torches and craft them into an upgraded torch that lasts 20 turns.

Cure_BlazeS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some monsters have a torchlight spell, capturing them lets Lana learn it. You can buy torches from the shop that last 5 turns. You can also take 3 torches and craft them into an upgraded torch that lasts 20 turns.
welp time to experiment with items.......... unless someone would like to do me a solid and identify a couple of items or skills that monsters to help me.

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The torch is the item in the item store that sits on the bottom and costs 10G.
If I remember correctly the Pixie(chubby fairy) monsters almost always have "torchlight" as their second skill, it's the yellow element skill that costs 1SP.

Or you could try the translation, the latest patch is 100% but not quite proofread

Cure_BlazeS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The torch is the item in the item store that sits on the bottom and costs 10G.
If I remember correctly the Pixie(chubby fairy) monsters almost always have "torchlight" as their second skill, it's the yellow element skill that costs 1SP.

Or you could try the translation, the latest patch is 100% but not quite proofread
You mean that google docs in the opening post?

EDIT: i see it now and understand now TY!

Last edited:

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes. It's kinda open source so there's some parts that aren't translated as well as others, but it's playable.
(I'm gonna leave a link to the latest patch here just in case people can't find it in the doc)

Attachments

Cure_BlazeS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes. It's kinda open source so there's some parts that aren't translated as well as others, but it's playable.
(I'm gonna leave a link to the latest patch here just in case people can't find it in the doc)
Effin legendary!

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link to the most recent translation (1.35) is dead :(. Can anyone give me an updated link?

Edit: Never mind someone fixed the link

Last edited:

hahamama

Reputation score

Anyone know how to get False Swipe? One of the previous posts said apple dogs eventually learn them, and I have one that's lvl22, but no skill yet.

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which skill the unit learns is kinda random, the only thing I'm sure of is that sometimes the game really pushes one unit to learn one skill, like my harpy that learned the 'stone bullet' skill, I refused it, and then learned the skill again (I was leveling by releasing a bunch of monsters).

Basically it all comes to luck (and some save scumming).

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get False Swipe? One of the previous posts said apple dogs eventually learn them, and I have one that's lvl22, but no skill yet.
You can get a skill book for it and teach it to anyone. I'd recommend on the main girl so she can do solo capturing if need be. Using the maid's skill means she can weaken and capture a monster on the same turn. I actually forget where you get it from though. It might be the skill book one of the max relationships gives you.

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can get a skill book for it and teach it to anyone. I'd recommend on the main girl so she can do solo capturing if need be. Using the maid's skill means she can weaken and capture a monster on the same turn. I actually forget where you get it from though. It might be the skill book one of the max relationships gives you.
Actually that's not efficient. If you want Lana to have the skill, just teach it to a monster, and then Lana will get the skill as well.

Also I'm pretty sure the skill book is in one of the mid-early maps.

Cure_BlazeS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know where i can get the mats for making the mana Orb? I have no idea where i can get them consistently.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anybody know where i can get the mats for making the mana Orb? I have no idea where i can get them consistently.
I think there's only one of each mat, they're dropped by bounty monster girls if I'm not mistaken. Dryad drops forest, fox drops flame, sea... I forgot which one drops sea. I think you only need one orb, too. My other characters never had problems with miasma.

silentfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think there's only one of each mat, they're dropped by bounty monster girls if I'm not mistaken. Dryad drops forest, fox drops flame, sea... I forgot which one drops sea. I think you only need one orb, too. My other characters never had problems with miasma.
I think the wolf has the sea orb. You can also buy them from the material shop, they are kinda costly though.

hahamama

Reputation score

There's some sort of glitch/bug that's preventing me from finishing the game. After I beat the last boss and return to town, in the guild, after some dialogue, the screen fades to black and then nothing happens. I assume this is a glitch of some sort.

Anyone else experience this and know how to fix it? (I have 1.36B and I use the translation patch)

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver1.36b

edit

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can the idiot brothers be saved in map 3

Last edited:

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can the idiot brothers be saved in map 3
Its possible, but you may have to reset a few times since they like to get themselves killed. They give you movement increasing equipment if you save them.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its possible, but you may have to reset a few times since they like to get themselves killed. They give you movement increasing equipment if you save them.
yeah it took a ton of tries and i had to hire the merchant chick to heal the dumbass one

Status
Not open for further replies.