What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated Dec 13] [Ver 1.35] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Google translating the patch notes, 1.35 says something about being able to selectively skip battle animations by clicking them, but that doesn't seem to work with the 135 I downloaded off of tempoko. Is it just not functional right now, or did they upload the wrong version as 1.35?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skipping battle animations works fine for me - which is good, because the sealing animation takes FOREVER.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sorry for asking, how did you guys (or girls) manage to decrypt/decode the dwf back to swf?

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for asking, how did you guys (or girls) manage to decrypt/decode the dwf back to swf?
I didn't fully understand why it needs to be like that but I found some instructions in one of the public walkthrough docs (beware someone could have just messed up with it)

Decrypting ‘.dwf’ (into ‘.swf’)
Read them as a byte array
Then do the following to the first 100 bytes
bytes ^ i * 28 (Where ‘i’ is the index)

Save it as a file again and it should open fine in ffdec or whatever software you use

Decrypting ‘.dsv’ (into ‘.csv’)
Same as above, except do it for all bytes (not just the first 100)
When importing the csv, it’s just semicolon separators as normal​

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thanks, I did notice the "bytes ^ i * 28 (Where ‘i’ is the index)" bit from the exe file, but i don't have any proper programming/hacking knowledge nor the tools to do it :/

Edit: Tried it in mIRC (yes, I suck), but it seems like the $xor function there doesnt work like in AS/java. I know that SWF files starts with the text FWS, and I managed to get WS in, but after 5 bytes the i*28 part gives me ridiciusly high numbers (over 255)

Last edited:

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow I was really sleepy and read that as a "bit array" instead of a "byte array". Now that makes more sense. I might code something to do that, but I'm a bit rusty and someone will probably post some tool here before I even begin.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And before we derail the thread for real, if anyone is up for it, please PM me some help or ideas :p
I have mIRC *cough*, iis+php, java and python so I should have tools, but I just lack everything else (like skillz).

Anyways, this looks like a quite nice game, and 970 yen isn't expensive. Will definitly put in some money as soon as I get my next pay

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, still struggling with figuring out how to recruit the red head amazon. Went through all of the cave missions, saw her in a guillotine, and finished the mission without her getting boned, but there's just been ZERO mention of her since. No story events, no dialogue, nothing. She just up and vanished and I'm already going through the next set of dungeons without seeing any sign of her. What the heck did I miss?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did you get the sex scene at the end of her rescue mission? Did you check the tavern afterward?

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So who has 1.35 saves available?

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, still struggling with figuring out how to recruit the red head amazon. Went through all of the cave missions, saw her in a guillotine, and finished the mission without her getting boned, but there's just been ZERO mention of her since. No story events, no dialogue, nothing. She just up and vanished and I'm already going through the next set of dungeons without seeing any sign of her. What the heck did I miss?
Did you check in the Tavern? She should be in there.

Evasion

Reputation score

Here is my 1.35 save file. You can start from the beginning with 52 lvl SP

#!zZ8VmKhQ!gQlTsUrsB_vNJqvikuflcU3U0L8NfjT9BkZ3cXBRqpM

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thine link be shite

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thine link be shite

EDIT:

Last edited:

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you kill the amazon in the earlier map you can't recruit her. She appears in that map with the barricades and lots of ogres. She doesn't attack you if you don't approach her so there should be no problems not killing her.
You'll know you will get her if in the cave with the dragon you get some extra lines in the middle of the battle (and the h-scene afterwards)

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love you.

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you kill the amazon in the earlier map you can't recruit her. She appears in that map with the barricades and lots of ogres. She doesn't attack you if you don't approach her so there should be no problems not killing her.
You'll know you will get her if in the cave with the dragon you get some extra lines in the middle of the battle (and the h-scene afterwards)

AHHHH CRAAAAAP. I totally annihilated her in the first map thinking I had to "break the mage's trance over her". God damn it all.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get why the map for the final boss (I'm assuming it is) recommends level 30. His defense and magic defense are both over 30 and at level 39 nothing even scratches him....

Last edited:

Evasion

Reputation score

I don't get why the map for the final boss (I'm assuming it is) recommends level 30. His defense and magic defense are both over 30 and at level 39 nothing even scratches him....
Because you can get the shiny girl and transform in the last battle. Most likely you can 2-4 shot the last boss

EDIT: JUST IN CASE

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As a note for the final map: Don't use a monster with a healing spell to push the buttons. The enemy behind the gates can take them over and use them to heal themself.

Status
Not open for further replies.