What's new

RPG [TechnoBrake] Leviathan (RJ183185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TechnoBrake] Leviathan

Chiitrans works fine + there's a partial.
Chiitrans works again? last time I used it ( which was some time ago ) it kept returning errors because google changed something on their end. I've been playing totally blind for a long while now, but thanks for this info, i'll have to crank up chiitrans again and see for myself.

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chiitrans works again? last time I used it ( which was some time ago ) it kept returning errors because google changed something on their end. I've been playing totally blind for a long while now, but thanks for this info, i'll have to crank up chiitrans again and see for myself.
AFAIK, Google (and pretty much all other online services) is still not working in Chiitrans of Translation Aggregator. But if you have Atlas istalled, like me, that is not really a problem :)

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AFAIK, Google (and pretty much all other online services) is still not working in Chiitrans of Translation Aggregator. But if you have Atlas istalled, like me, that is not really a problem :)
Yeah I just got ATLAS up and working, in the process of tweaking the text from going way too damn fast.

Also, trying to get it to where it'll display a small history of translated text.

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, trying to get it to where it'll display a small history of translated text.
Hmmm. My Chiitrans does that by default.
Maybe you can use it: #!wZ1yBJTY!vdYGOEM8lpHh6bq5yiGw1Aq61pvRokorzW70ebk_pO8

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

damn bugs!!! il wait for a save file haha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The crash happens because some scenes including battle ones have missing png files which is the one with no pubic hair.

I got around the crash by copying,renaming and editing some of the png files.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The crash happens because some scenes including battle ones have missing png files which is the one with no pubic hair.

I got around the crash by copying,renaming and editing some of the png files.
no bugs ol szene worked fine.

The problem is old and everyone knows.!

These have errors.
Have neither errors in the system.
RPG maker, driver error, disk defect, working memory defective.
Or also the employee system to old eg. XP and older.
No idea if the newer Windows with some RPG maker error.
Had early XP and the newer RPG maker plunging constant input games.

Who has made the hose on the Internet.
The XP different Dos system has alls Windows 7.
Then also many of the crashes.
The newer RPG makers have been made for Windwos 7.
Hot other Dos Progamierung.

Who is looking for a fix will unfortunately find nothing.
Have there also searched and help in asked.
But no one has taken care of it.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About the watersports do you have to enable it from somewhere cause i cant seem to find it?

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since the old partial won't be updated for the newer version nor completed, I began to work on one that will cover all the Items, Skills, Weapons/Armors, Enemies, States, Combat messages and all the menus (including those in the main camp).

I can't really announce a release date for now, depend of the amount of things to translate but I can say it'll be in the coming days (maybe tonight or tomorrow if I go full rampage :eek:).

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is definitely a game that needs a partial of all the items and some of the guides. It has neat mechanics but without a proper explanation it's hard to manage until you've banged your head against the same wall for the 100th time. (I figured out the 4th bar represents cleaniness, not sure what happens if you keep the heroine dirty, hu hu hu) Also, I'm not sure how you level up, I'm mostly scared of venturing too far out because of the way the save system works.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is definitely a game that needs a partial of all the items and some of the guides. It has neat mechanics but without a proper explanation it's hard to manage until you've banged your head against the same wall for the 100th time. (I figured out the 4th bar represents cleaniness, not sure what happens if you keep the heroine dirty, hu hu hu) Also, I'm not sure how you level up, I'm mostly scared of venturing too far out because of the way the save system works.
There is partial in translation section. Could use an update for the remaining stuff that the maker didnt translate.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm currently stuck at the Orc stronghold part. I found a key on the 2nd floor of the of the strong hold that says it is the key to one of the rooms of the prisons, but when I go to the prison area the key does nothing. Anyone know what to do at this part?

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Where did you find the Orc Stronghold? I just found the goblin one and feel as if I explored every area already.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The orc strong hold is above K8, after you go to the village they tell you to go meet with the girl in map K8, then she warns you that orcs control the mountains. After that I went to east and found tutorial lady getting it on with 3 orcs (which you have you fight and win btw) and then I'm stuck now.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm still stuck with that damn piano, It's seems like a musical puzzle with the other piano but I can't do it works

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Partial for v1.20 is completed! (took longer because of the newer version)

Link:
Mirror:

Translated: Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons/Armors, Enemies/Troups, States, System, Menu, Choices (including new game, camp, harvesting events...).
Added: Resize script (F6)

Edit: added a mirror link.

Last edited:

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still stuck with that damn piano, It's seems like a musical puzzle with the other piano but I can't do it works
It took me awhile to get there because I thought I was looking for a specific item to get into the mansion, while all I had to do was look at the symbol on the door and go back to the other girl.

Meanwhile, I got the piano puzzle down right after. You're trying to recreate the outside piano's short melody on the inside room's piano. The squence is 1-4-5-2-7, or ド・ファ・ソ・レ・シ. If anyone else has hints on where to find a bunch of the reliefs scattered throughout the island that would great.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even with lockpick upgrades it still feels like 95% to hit in Fallout or X-Com.

Besides, been looking through the author's tweeter-
A man of taste.

But god damn, do I hate the regular game overs in this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.