What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

other then talking is there another way to raise love points

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

other then talking is there another way to raise love points
Go to the shop below the brothel. The merchant in the middle sells an item that can raise or reduce love points for 1k gold each.

Or you can just pick up my save, fought against the final boss and goes through the new game +. Once you did, you would get two key items that can be used to freely change the girls' love points and debauchery points.

Easy as pie.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I still don't understand how to get H scenes with the girls. Does the game lock that content if you use cheat engine on your gold?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still don't understand how to get H scenes with the girls. Does the game lock that content if you use cheat engine on your gold?
Vanilla H scenes don't unlock until you've completed the first/wind dungeon. Your character will also be unwilling to have sex with the random naked npcs you can find and use the brothels until you raise his desire which can be done through peeking or items. High desire also allows you to break into homes which some contains money to steal and can also be used to enter the womens restrooms.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

when the girls get pregnant they disappear and leave a letter with ! on it does anyone know where they go

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when the girls get pregnant they disappear and leave a letter with ! on it does anyone know where they go
That means they just get impregnated by the two NTR guy.

Give them some times, and they'll return like nothing.

P.S. : You can only get vanilla scenes once you finished the respective heroines' dungeon.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haven't beaten the game yet or anything, but when I decrypted the files I found a couple of scenes with a catgirl that looks like the cat in your party.

Is that something you unlock through normal progession or is it some sort of route-specific thing?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Haven't beaten the game yet or anything, but when I decrypted the files I found a couple of scenes with a catgirl that looks like the cat in your party.

Is that something you unlock through normal progession or is it some sort of route-specific thing?
The cat probably has a secret love route, getting love points by talking to it, though, it doesn't tell you if you did good or not. I imagine it's the same for the sister. Not sure if the cat can get NTR'd, seems like everyone else can at the moment minus the brothel girls. But since they're prostitutes it's a given they screw other people so...

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The cat probably has a secret love route, getting love points by talking to it, though, it doesn't tell you if you did good or not. I imagine it's the same for the sister. Not sure if the cat can get NTR'd, seems like everyone else can at the moment minus the brothel girls. But since they're prostitutes it's a given they screw other people so...
Or it might just be content that gets patched in later.

Cat might unlock in NG+ if you do a MC and all girls stay virgins, for all I know.

Worth noting that the cat doesn't have pregnancy scenes, or at least no images for them.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im surprised none of these games from this circle ever got translated

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to unlock the catgirl transformation, but now I'm unable to find any other events for her. Not sure how to trigger her NTR route. Confusing as hell.

Anyway, you need to step on a certain spot in the hub area of the final dungeon. (The room with the 4 smaller dungeons)
You also need a certain magic stone Item, which I got from somewhere. No idea where exactly, but I got it at some point.

Once you do that, the cat gains a transformation skill that changes her to a lvl 99 catgirl. You can go on dates with her, but I didn't find any other Event yet.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyway, you need to step on a certain spot in the hub area of the final dungeon. (The room with the 4 smaller dungeons)
You also need a certain magic stone Item, which I got from somewhere. No idea where exactly, but I got it at some point.
I'm guessing the specific spot is the little ring of flowers at the bottom of the map? (You get there by going to the top right and going down the stairs.)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or it might just be content that gets patched in later.

Cat might unlock in NG+ if you do a MC and all girls stay virgins, for all I know.

Worth noting that the cat doesn't have pregnancy scenes, or at least no images for them.
You can always get a NG+. You just need to beat the game, and then choose the first option.

Also, so far I've discovered 3 different endings, which NTR Ending A, NTR Ending B, and Harem Ending, as listed below.

NTR Ending A
You gotta make sure Fio (the green haired princess) got ntr'd, then you go fight against the last boss.
The game ends with the princess wishing every monster and human male (including the MC, except the two ntr guy) erased from existence. Last scene is the two guys impregnating all the heroines.

NTR Ending B
You gotta make sure at least one of the heroines (except Fio) got ntr'd. Hell, it'd be far more better if you managed to got all four of them ntr'd.
The game ends with the MC goes home in rain and heard some people went in Takuto's (one of the ntr guy) house. The MC decided to follow them and found out the heroines cheating with the two guys, ended with all four of them telling the MC to get out of the house because he can't satisfy them like the other two guys does.

Harem Ending
Confess to all girls (except your sister) and beat the last boss.
The game ends with MC goes home and wondering how his home has grown so big. He went to his bedroom and found all the four heroines ready to make another child (minus his sister of course).
It's revealed that the princess, aside from wishing for the monster to get erased from the world, she also wished so the party (minus the two ntr guys) could be always happy together, so she decided that only a fraction of humanity (as in, the females) could go on and live.

All in all, Fio (that green haired princess) is one sick, twisted girl you got there.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i have a problem; i can't confess love to the 3 girl (blue, blonde and black) i have try talk to them when love point is under 40, upper 40 ad 99, still cant see the trigger for the confession.... i'm missing something?

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have a problem; i can't confess love to the 3 girl (blue, blonde and black) i have try talk to them when love point is under 40, upper 40 ad 99, still cant see the trigger for the confession.... i'm missing something?
Pretty sure you need to talk to them in the evening.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There a hint how to get ending and how to get them NTR-ed i think in the recollection room by talking to bookshelf for NTR hint, and talking to the book in middle top for their ending hint...

I'm pretty sure there individual ending by only confessing and love 1 girl, but again might be wrong since im checking it trough machine translate.

Still trying to find how to get the cat transformation atm aka that magic stone, yeah just started the NG+.
As for finding all NTR scene..... let's just say im 1 of those NTR hater :p (also hate how the girl just give in when those random npc guy easily approach them)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

this game its insanely confusing! haha

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A sort of mini map with english labels next to places would help, aswell as names of the star portal room and how to make girls disband your party or a quick walkthrough.
we already have brave heroes that already work on partial for this game, hold on and wait with us lol (and prays the traslators of course)

btw, to disband party enter menu, check skill tab of MC, and use the half hearth skill. work only outside of building.

S_K said:
Pretty sure you need to talk to them in the evening.
my hero! thx!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost done with Weapons as i write this. Then it's armors and enemies.
Then gotta take look through common events and scripts since there are some
that link for various things like increases / decrease lewdness and other things.

But, i say it's coming along nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.