What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

someone can share a megalink please

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how do you progress the NTR here?
In the first zone (Wind) made scenes with both girls.Now I see both of them talking with the other 2 dudes in town occasionaly.And that's all.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how do you progress the NTR here?
In the first zone (Wind) made scenes with both girls.Now I see both of them talking with the other 2 dudes in town occasionaly.And that's all.
For the sister and the princess, you need to find the right event on the right day on the city.

For the three other girls, you have to confess to them first, then goes to their respective dungeon to get their NTR trigger flag.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the sister and the princess, you need to find the right event on the right day on the city.

For the three other girls, you have to confess to them first, then goes to their respective dungeon to get their NTR trigger flag.
Managed to get the sister in the wind dungeon instantly but not the princess. I'm guessing she has her own dungeon?

God, I'm getting flash backs of confusion world... the suffering.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you have to get the event in the city for the sister and princess or is that in the dungeon

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*walks past topic, sees pregnancy tag and download link*

Hm...mmm... Sure. *whacks Partial flag*.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Managed to get the sister in the wind dungeon instantly but not the princess. I'm guessing she has her own dungeon?

God, I'm getting flash backs of confusion world... the suffering.
You gotta confess your love to the princess first, then bring her and the other two guys to the dungeon's cottage, but not before a side event on a certain map within (any) dungeon where you look for supplies.

Another tips for looking ntr event is using the background stats check. You can get the girls' from the sex shop below the brothel at night, you need 5 panties and 2k Gold, while the guys' from the same shop, for 2k gold only.

If you checked on a girl after you get their ntr flag, there are two options for them, clothed and naked. If naked, then it means there's a ntr event somewhere in the town.

Pretty easy if you understand the concept.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You gotta confess your love to the princess first, then bring her and the other two guys to the dungeon's cottage, but not before a side event on a certain map within (any) dungeon where you look for supplies.

Another tips for looking ntr event is using the background stats check. You can get the girls' from the sex shop below the brothel at night, you need 5 panties and 2k Gold, while the guys' from the same shop, for 2k gold only.

If you checked on a girl after you get their ntr flag, there are two options for them, clothed and naked. If naked, then it means there's a ntr event somewhere in the town.

Pretty easy if you understand the concept.
I see, thanks for the tips. I already did the first dungeon so I hope that didn't screw anything up for the princess. Is there something you need to do to confess to to them ahead of time, I've been increasing their love points for awhile now.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see, thanks for the tips. I already did the first dungeon so I hope that didn't screw anything up for the princess. Is there something you need to do to confess to to them ahead of time, I've been increasing their love points for awhile now.
You only need the love points...

Alright, let's do this :

First thing first, if you want to get the ntr scene, you need to trigger the flag for respective heroines which is :
a) confessing to the heroines (except the sister) after getting enough love point
b) bring the two guys to the heroines' dungeon (except princess, whose flag can be trigerred anywhere) and goes to the cave where you'll get a 'bridge broken and you're separated' event
c) goes to the cottage and do the event.
d) do two different event for each girl. so far, I only have found the sister's and the princess' as I listed below. I'll update when I found more.

Sister NTR Flag
For the sister, there are two different events you need to check before you can see her scenes, which is :

a) Second floor of department store, there's a ! sign before you can go there. Choose the second option

b) After the first event, go to restaurant at night, you'll see a ! sign just like before, choose the second option.

Princess NTR Flag
a) Goes to the guild when there's a ! sign.

b) Go the inn/pub at night with ! sign

Rimuru NTR Flag (She's the blue haired elf chick)
a) Go to her house at day. Same option as the above.

b) After several days, go back to her house when there's a ! sign at day. Same as above

Loremi NTR Flag (She's the blonde childhood-friend chick)
a) Go to library at day. Same option as the above.

b) After several days, go back to her library when there's a ! sign at day. Same as above

Yufarina NTR Flag (She's the brunette sister's friend chick)
a) Go to second floor of school, the middle room at day. Same option as the above.

b) After several days, go her house when there's a ! sign at night. Same as above
Note : The town event days are kinda random. Just goes to sleep if nothing came up.

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can i get a full save please?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save 01.zip

Here's the save.

Well, it's not full save, but at least I've managed to unlock all heroine's ntr flag, so you can go around the town looking for the scenes.

Btw, it's already right before the last boss, and if you managed to beat the last boss, you'll get the NTR A Ending in which the princess choose to erase all male except those two NTR guys from the world (yes, that includes the MC too).

Ended up with those two guys impregnating all the heroines.

Gotta say, the mechanic's kinda complicated for Niimii's games, but it's really good considering it has 5 different heroines.

Attachments

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rather you ask partial related question in the thread, but I may as well answer it here.

It depends on the amount needed to be translated.
Some can take 2-3 hours, others a day or even a week.
I once had to translated 700 skills , 300 items and so forth, and that took a while...

In this case...Id say 1-2 days if nothing hinders my progress.
This is just a rough estimate. Could be done quicker or later. But, i say least a day at minimum and 2 maybe 3 at maximum.

Since this is related to game, i will put the database in spoilers.

This game has 350 skills and 250 Items so, is just guess work how long it will take, but , I do these things quite quickly if there is nothing stopping me.

Course, you can just join me on our Discord (Blue button in my signature) and nag on me to work quicker. xD

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rather you ask partial related question in the thread, but I may as well answer it here.

It depends on the amount needed to be translated.
Some can take 2-3 hours, others a day or even a week.
I once had to translated 700 skills , 300 items and so forth, and that took a while...

In this case...Id say 1-2 days if nothing hinders my progress.
This is just a rough estimate. Could be done quicker or later. But, i say least a day at minimum and 2 maybe 3 at maximum.

Since this is related to game, i will put the database in spoilers.

This game has 350 skills and 250 Items so, is just guess work how long it will take, but , I do these things quite quickly if there is nothing stopping me.

Course, you can just join me on our Discord (Blue button in my signature) and nag on me to work quicker. xD
Meh I already enjoyed a lot of good games thanks to your partials so I would gladly wait a week for one, but I might just login on your discord just to annoy you :p

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh I already enjoyed a lot of good games thanks to your partials so I would gladly wait a week for one, but I might just login on your discord just to annoy you :p
Ha ha! Oh boy...better notify the mods then! xD
Anyway...back to work.

hurtman

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any Cg room in this game? Can't find it:*(

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any Cg room in this game? Can't find it:*(
The circle at the right of your bed, if you're struggling with the save someone linked here just go down 1 screen till you find a circle, pick 1st option, keep going down till you get out of the dungeon and reach your house

EDIT: I'm lost, regarding the sister's NTR route:

I could find her in the 2nd store but I haven't seen any ! at all, then I woke on night and i can't find her not even on the restaurant/inn/any building, i also can't get more love points with her aside the brothel's items since i've already found the 3 places i could bring her in town and chatting never gives points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.