What's new

Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

He chuckled at this, having forgotten some humans would poke out like she had, and decided to surprise her a little more. As she would go to withdraw her arm, he allowed the area where she had poked to solidify enough to trap her arm there, and pretended not to notice.

"I figured you were the medic after your statement back there. Glad to have you aboard."
She started tugging gently on her arm. "It's good to be aboard. I feel like I'm ready for bigger challenges in the medical field..."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven nodded at her again. "Well you'll probably get the chance out here eventually."

A blink as she seems to be struggling with something. "What's wrong?"

How he managed to keep a straight face he would never know, but manage it he did.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Oh nothing's wrong." she said, "I'm just molesting you. Standard medical procedure." she however was unable to keep a huge grin from appearing.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm off to find engineering. Senkek says, taking advantage of the zero-gee environment to carry a bundle of spare parts with him as he goes off to try and find engineering.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A blink was the first reaction he had. "Standard op my butt," he chuckled.

Then to toss her off slightly he added, "moving a little fast aren't we?"

This time he was unable to keep a grin off of his face.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"'This is the start of a beautiful relationship...'" she quoted, "Old Earth film quote, but sorry, but you're not my type. My type is a little more solid, and female." Then she tugged a little more, "Can I have my arm back? I kind of need it, though if they have implants here i can get a replacement..."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven let out a roar of laughter at this. "Oh my dear, you really have no idea what I am do you? Here, have you arm back first."

He released her arm, and once she had drawn back he said, "now, watch this."

For a moment his body seemed to ripple and distort, and then suddenly, Krysta was standing before... Herself?

Somehow the Ingrali had managed to assume her exact shape and form, and when it spoke, there was even more of a surprise, as it was able to mimic her voice perfectly.

"You mean sort of like this?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

She grinned and blushed, "I wonder what having sex with myself would be like..." she mused. "That sounds kinda fun, I think I'll keep you." She grinned wider and her blush grew more pronounced, more from embarrassment than anything else. Then she linked her arm with his and then said, "...Do you know where we're going?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven chuckled again, almost uncontrollably. Finally gaining his composure, he stepped away just for a moment to assume a human male's shape.

"This form might be more suitable for you as far as being seen with. From my experiences, it seems most human are... unnerved by my true form."

A blink and then another smile. "I was wondering if you would ask that. That's why I brought a pad to upload the map of the station from the database the Telarin gave us."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Oh good." she said, "I was afraid we were going to wander in circles mistman." as her mind starting running over the things he could probably do, she felt herself growing more and more embarrassed, though she really did like him. As a friend. Friends with benefits? Her mind supplied and her face flamed again, No! Bad brain.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Stay outta trouble, you two" Vance says, now sitting on the ground, his back against one of the legs holding his ship up, laughing while listening to the conversation "Don't get too fond of him. Shapeshifters are crafty ones, I'll tell you that much" he says, still unable to control his laughter as he puts his hands behind his helmet and interlocks the fingers, looking around at the glass bubble protecting his head "Dammit. Why can't they invent something to let me breath in space without having a friggin helmet on"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, I much prefer knowing where I am going to wandering around in circles. Though if you want to wander aimlessly we could I suppose?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Maybe later. I want to see what kind of tech the infirmary has..." she trailed off, "Hopefully it's got everything i need...."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He nods. "Very well, let's get moving then."

After several moments he adds, "so your reaction to my natural form? It doesn't bother you?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

She blinked in confusion, "Why should it bother me?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It does some people. I suppose because it's hard to tell what your really looking at."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"I have two cybernetic arms mistman, and I've helped give people countless other cybernetic operations. Looks don't bother me. Thoughts, ideas, bad behavior... those... those bother me." She said softly. "Seeing pain bothers me. But a little thing like a body of mist? Nah. You look like a baby nebula."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He nods, appreciating her position. "I see. Well, thank you."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

She flushed again, "It's no big deal. I'm surprised why anyone would find you off putting. You're very easy to relax around... Nebulamistman."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven shrugs then laughs again. "So my nickname has changed now huh?"