What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] Yorozuya * Princess ヨロズヤ★プリンセス RE137137 RJ137137

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P]ヨロズヤ★プリンセス

On that note, starting dress is torn, but going to the clothes shop only repairs it to wearable if it's completely shredded, any ideas who actually sews it up? And the first quest where you had to kill an ogre got me materials for a new outfit, but I have no idea how to make it. Any help would be great. :eek:
You need to collect all ten pieces, the crafter is in the west city.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to collect all ten pieces, the crafter is in the west city.
But what can you do if you failed those quests? Do they repeat or did anybody finish the game and can say if there is a new game+? I went the path to collect all the cgs, and did some testing before if i could save on two slots, watch the cg, reload and complete the quest, but that didnt work.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to stop her from cleaning herself up after intercourse? Maybe through high corruption or something?

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what is the ETA on a mega link?

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But what can you do if you failed those quests? Do they repeat or did anybody finish the game and can say if there is a new game+? I went the path to collect all the cgs, and did some testing before if i could save on two slots, watch the cg, reload and complete the quest, but that didnt work.
You can repeat the quests all the times you want.

I miss a CG, the 4th from the left in the last row. Someone can tell me how to unlock it?

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to review what quest you're doing? My hook hasn't been working very well recently and the rough translation I have made it seem like it was the nursing quest or job. However I'm not totally sure what to do, i'm assuming I need to pickup the uniform but I can't figure out where to do that based on the information I can collect.

Edit- Disregard, sorted it out.

Last edited:

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can repeat the quests all the times you want.

I miss a CG, the 4th from the left in the last row. Someone can tell me how to unlock it?
Even the monster ones? The ones you always get when going to a town for the first time, they didnt repeat here yet.

Well, I got all the cgs from the left part (the monster related ones)
And on the cgs at the right side, i dont have the first and second, from the last row, from left to right. I think i dont have that one either, from your perspective, how to i get the 5th? I think those are the only two missing for me.

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Save with all CG and clothes.

You can repeat all quests including the huntings.

You can review your actual quest in the 3rd option of the menu.

Attachments

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Save with all CG and clothes.

You can repeat all quests including the huntings.

You can review your actual quest in the 3rd option of the menu.
Thanks man, for the save and the tips. Sorry to bother, but how did you unlock the 4th and 5th cgs from the row you described? And what clothes you have available? I unlocked only one by getting a new nickname, the PE clothing. Can you tell which ones are there to be unlocked and how?

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even the monster ones? The ones you always get when going to a town for the first time, they didnt repeat here yet.

Well, I got all the cgs from the left part (the monster related ones)
And on the cgs at the right side, i dont have the first and second, from the last row, from left to right. I think i dont have that one either, from your perspective, how to i get the 5th? I think those are the only two missing for me.
Last row from left to right:
- South town boss
- Landlord rape (if you dont have enough money every 30th of the month)
- Sex with town-people while horny and drunk (there are 4 random events, just save and repeat)
- Banker in the south town, you need to be horny and drunk and withdraw all your money.
- unlocked in "find the horny old man quest"
- You need to complete several times the "find the boy quest" (maybe 4-5)
- You need to complete several timese the maid quest

To unlock the clothes usually you have to complete several time some quests (i dont remember witch one) and they became avaible at the cloth shops

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Last row from left to right:
- South town boss
- Landlord rape (if you dont have enough money every 30th of the month)
- Sex with town-people while horny and drunk (there are 4 random events, just save and repeat)
- Banker in the south town, you need to be horny and drunk and withdraw all your money.
- unlocked in "find the horny old man quest"
- You need to complete several times the "find the boy quest" (maybe 4-5)
- You need to complete several timese the maid quest

To unlock the clothes usually you have to complete several time some quests (i dont remember witch one) and they became avaible at the cloth shops
Ok, i need the banker and the old man quest to complete too. Loaded your save and the only clothes i miss are the tokusatsu one, necktie and the soldier clothes. Thanks man, i will try to find them, you already helped a lot! I got some rings too with crafting, i noticed you didnt make them.

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i need the banker and the old man quest to complete too. Loaded your save and the only clothes i miss are the tokusatsu one, necktie and the soldier clothes. Thanks man, i will try to find them, you already helped a lot! I got some rings too with crafting, i noticed you didnt make them.
they require farming and except for the last one the rings are all combat related, in this game fighting has a trivial part.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

they require farming and except for the last one the rings are all combat related, in this game fighting has a trivial part.
Thats true, i only crafted the last one because i found too boring to raise her hornyness lvl. You can get the sex cg with the boy and maid on the first try if you are horny enough. I was capped at 100, but i think that 80 is enough. She just need to be horny enough to accept the boy and maid's old man proposals.

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thats true, i only crafted the last one because i found too boring to raise her hornyness lvl. You can get the sex cg with the boy and maid on the first try if you are horny enough. I was capped at 100, but i think that 80 is enough. She just need to be horny enough to accept the boy and maid's old man proposals.
Updated with the horny ring.

Attachments

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find some rope? I believe I need it to go to the underground area in the bottom left city/graveyard/ruins

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

The village to the north sold rope... And stronger bullets to my knowledge, you can try there.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

quick questions:

how much money do i need to have every month?

how do i pay it?

the money from the banker is mine or is it a loaning?

thaks in advance

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe you needed at least 10,000 a month? Or 5,000, I forget. You pay it at the end of the month, it automatically takes you there to the landlord's house when it's time to pay it. Translator implies the money already in the bank is yours. Hope that helps. :p

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone tell me bitterly what the solution is XD?