What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] Yorozuya * Princess ヨロズヤ★プリンセス RE137137 RJ137137

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P]ヨロズヤ★プリンセス

Did the latest trial screw up the warehouse job for anyone else? Can't seem to enter the damn thing.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

do u kno how to progress after this point? or is it not in tere yet?
That's as far as I've gotten. According to this thread there should be scenes for doing jobs; like working at the hospital and stuff. apparently you can get these jobs by sitting behind the table in your house, but since time doesn't move when you are indoors I can't seem to trigger this to happen.

and you have to be drunk as well to not notice the obvius reason its written like that, you choice of words makes you seem like a douche.

to better understand, its easier to write it in your native tongue above for context of words. its true, i can't read that XD

now for the game: i prefered his previous works, i liked the team going on XD. The images are still good tho.

so....anything helpful to add to this thread? That post was almost as useless as the one you're white knighting for. You mention that "the images are still good tho." Which images did you unlock? How did you unlock them?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get a job you're supposed to sit in your chair in your "office". Time flies this way.

kaiseremix

Reputation score

Sorry to bother you guys with a noobish question, but I cannot download from the demo from the site, it just give me a 404 error

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to bother you guys with a noobish question, but I cannot download from the demo from the site, it just give me a 404 error
The post on the blog with the demo was for a limited time, until the dlsite demo was updated. There is a new demo out today, and it will work just like that, the link will be on until dlsite updates its demo.

Regarding the demo, he said there are new unlockable cgs. I wonder when the game will be out, he said it was going to be released on last month's end, last week he said it would be released during this week, but i think i might take a little more time, maybe they are having technical issues with it, i dont know.

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems there is a 1.4 demo version on authors blog now
no idea whats different though

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It just got released today

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

WooHooo been waiting, for this, yay I'm the 25th person to purchase it, wish I was first oh wells. :D :D

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is out!

Edit: Ops, too slow :p

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

s-share it plox :rolleyes:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Share it only after it gets a decent number of sales.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah this is my 2nd favorite game maker, so I'd like to see em get at least 1500 or so sales.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah this is my 2nd favorite game maker, so I'd like to see em get at least 1500 or so sales.
well, considering how highly popular this game is, I doubt it'd take more than 3 days to get to that number :D

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Share it only after it gets a decent number of sales.
You mean, only after the game-breaking bugs that always are in his 1.0 versions have been fixed ;)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a bonus.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anime Sharing has it.

shenlong

Reputation score

For torrentors: hxxp://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=606881

And I forgot I don't have 15 posts...

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do with the powder items you pick up? You can't use them directly so I assume you have to craft them somewhere.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

On that note, starting dress is torn, but going to the clothes shop only repairs it to wearable if it's completely shredded, any ideas who actually sews it up? And the first quest where you had to kill an ogre got me materials for a new outfit, but I have no idea how to make it. Any help would be great. :eek:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do with the powder items you pick up? You can't use them directly so I assume you have to craft them somewhere.
There's stairs down in one of the city districts to a shop that's only open at night, I think the guy there crafts you rings and stuff from the powders.