OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Synthia (BlueSlime)

(18+2 vs 10)
Although slightly entangled, Synthia manages a good slash across the one grabbing her ankle, following through and cutting another tentacle that was getting close, for the moment, she was holding them off.
(12 vs 12 (Ties rule in favor of attacker)
Although sadly not quite for long. Distracted by the sheer number of them, she's grabbed from behind as a tentacle starts to ensnare her upper body. She can feel the strength sapping slime take an effect now, she'll have to get out and soon.

Though it's faint, she can hear the sound of clanking metal in the distance, it seems Gerald heard her and was on his way, hopefully he wouldn't be too late.

Tentacles 8/10 HP
Synthia 3/5 FP

(Call for Help: Success, Gerald will arrive in two rounds.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is no good... I'm not strong enough to take on so many, not if I can't stop them from touching me.

She continued to slash down on the tentacles attempting to latch onto her midsection.

Just gotta hold on until Gerald gets here.

She began to twirl and slash, concentrating on keeping her body moving and fighting defensively. She waited for tentacles to approach and slashed at them.

[attack again]

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(7+2 vs 5)
Managing to cut herself lose again, Synthia tried to adapt some sort of defensive stance, hoping maybe she could hold out just long enough for Gerald to arrive...
(2 vs 5+1)
Luckily, she manages to avoid the tentacles for now, waving through their attacks as they try to grab her. The clanking was louder now, Gerald must almost be here.

Tentacles 7/10 HP
Synthia 3/5 FP

(Gerald arrives next round)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling relieved to know that the man was nearing her location, Synthia made sure that she would still be on her feet when he arrived.

She struck again and again, hoping that she could get in a vicious blow and look to be in control when Gerald arrived.

[keep up the attack]

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(5+2 vs 19)
For the first time in a while, she found herself unable to get a solid hit on the tentacles. The tentacles seemed to keep coming, and she was already quite tired, still, she had to keep at it...or else...
(15 vs 3)
Or else this would happen...she found her feet entangled again, as they dragged her up upside down, her outfit flapping around her.
(3+3 vs 11)
But Gerald had arrived...sadly, it seemed that the tentacles were too thick for him to get to her at the moment though, as they blocked his path and he ineffectively cut at them.

Tentacles 7/10 HP
Synthia 2/5 FP

Gerald 6/6 HP

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I seem to be a little tied up," she yelped at Gerald as she saw him enter the room in his armor. "Maybe you could help me take these things out before they get any ideas?"

She attempted to cut herself down from the tentacles that had her suspended by her legs. She didn't want to be an easy target for long, as she had no idea if Gerald was skilled enough to get her out of this mess.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(10+2 vs 20)
Slashing at the tentacles, Synthina manages no good hits, she can feel the tentacles entangling her more, as one starts to wrap around her sword. The tentacles wrapping around her legs have almost reached her thighs, and her pants were all but ruined again.
(10+3 vs 13)
Gerald now managing a bit more, luck cutting through the tentacles like an overgrown forest path, moving forward to try and free Synthia, he wasn't quite there, but maybe soon...
(10 vs 7)
Synthia could feel even more trained as the tentacles took her sword away and started to wrap around her arms, eating away at the clothes and draining her more. They pulled her higher into the air as they started to position her, she knew it wouldn't be long before the tentacles did what they did best, and got slightly wet in anticipation.

Tentacles 6/10 HP
Synthia 1/5 FP 1/4 AP
Gerald 6/6 HP

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh damn it...

Synthia felt the fabric of her pants begin to tear away and the slime of the tentacles began to tingle on her flesh - the now familiar feeling of aphrodisiacs starting to take ahold.

She saw another tentacle make its way towards her quickly wearying sword arm, and realized if she didn't do something now, she would swiftly become meat on a hook.

Gathering her last reserves of strength, she made to cut down the tentacles that were still keeping her in the air, in a last ditch attempt to free herself.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(10+2 vs 8)
Managing with the last of her strength, Synthia managed to slash a nearby tentacle with her sword just before it was yanked away...
(18 vs 3, crit)
And yanked away it was, just as almost a dozen more tentacles made their way to her, entangling her completely and dragging her off to the ceiling, as she saw Gerald surronded...
(18+3 vs 8)
Though Gerald was managing to hold his ground, starting to server the tentacles, he watched as Syn was dragged up into the darkness, muttering "Shit!" to himself, he continued his attack on the tentacles, hoping he might be able to kill enough of them to let her go...but he couldn't, it was too late.

Tentacles 4/10 HP (Raping Synthia)
Synthia 0/5 FP 3/4 AP (Being Raped)
Gerald 6/6 HP (Feeling Sad)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh no! My sword!

The blade fell from her grip and clattered to the ground, and she felt her clothes being violently torn away by the writhing tentacles that had surrounded her.

With a jerk, Synthia saw the ground fall away beneath her as she was drawn up to the ceiling. She struggled in vain against the tentacles which had a firm grip on each of her ankles and wrists, ensuring that she was spread helplessly for the other slimy appendages to have their way with her.

Though she would never admit it to anyone, Synthia began to moisten in anticipation, resigning herself to what she knew would be coming next. She only hoped that the tentacles would take it easy on her, as she tried to relax and let her mouth hang open.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Gerald fight desperately far below to save her only only made the feeling worse as the tentacles intruded. Unlike Gerald, who had been kind and gentle, they simply wished to have their way.

They were large, and slimly, her clothes almost completely ruined by now, the only piece intact being her hat.

As she was pulled taught by the tentacles, she felt the first two prodding at the entrances in her nether. It was only a moment before both sunk in deep to both her ass and pussy, extremely large, it was very painful for the girl, only helped slightly with the slime acting as a lubricant. She screamed in pain, only to be gagged by another one entering her mouth. The tentacles writhed and thrusted, penetrating deep in all holes, practically throat fucking her in the mouth. It was painful, but a type of pleasure she had never experienced before, totally helpless at the whims of the tentacles, who weren't about to let her go anytime soon.

She reached her first orgasm quickly, juices flowing all over the tentacles. The tentacles however, continued at her, harsh and unrelenting. She was crying from the pain now, and found that the tentacles were holding her upside down again, arched so that her juices dripped on the back of her head. She could see Gerald below, still fighting hard to try and save her.

Then the tentacles finally came, thrusting in deep one final time, filling her completely with her seed, in all three holes. She felt them withdraw, drawing a gasp for air, but it wasn't for long before a new set of tentacles replaced the old. She orgasmed again as they ravaged her. Juices now falling onto her face because of the way the tentacles held her. Again they filled her with their seed, her belly expanding a bit with the massive amounts of cum inside her.

She started to black out, the last thing she saw Gerald knocked aside by the tentacles as he managed to finish off the last of them on the ground level. Then blessed darkness took hold, and she couldn't remember the next set of hours the tentacles ravaged and raped her for.

----
Waking up later, utterly naked except for her hat, and completely drenched in cum, she saw the massive pool that formed as the seed leaked out of her.

She could see Gerald, hunched in a corner in his armor, he didn't look dead, but was passed out at the moment.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As much as she had tried to comply with the the feeling, to let herself be taken by the things, she had still been violated wantonly and without mercy. The bulges in her ass and pussy stretching both holes until she thought she must tear apart. The tentacle the fucked her throat did not care about things such as air or gag reflexes, and it was all that Synthia could do to stay conscious beyond the first rough fucking.

The sheer amount of cum pumped into her was astounding, and as the first tentacle finally released itself from her, she hacked and coughed up gobs of cum which stuck to her face and hair, while more cum leaked from her violated holes down her back and up her neck and into her violet hair from behind.

In between ragged, desperate breaths, she began to whimper. She felt awful. This wasn't a fun experience at all. Before she could compile her thoughts, the second set of tentacles entered and turned her about so that now the excess cum dripped onto her chin and forehead. Moaning helplessly, the tentacles fucked her into unconsciousness, filling her body with their seed.

When she woke, it was in the middle of a pool of cum, and shuddered in helpless embarrassment. Looking over to Gerald, she saw the man passed out in the corner.

Dragging herself towards him, she winced at the pain that wracked her lower body.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pain that wracked her body caused her to groan somewhat loudly as she dragged herself over, this woke the man.

Gerald sat up, looking around the room, when he spotted her he took his helmet off, she could see the man had been hurt badly as there was a cut above his eyebrow, bleeding a bit. He tried to stand, but couldn't, as he called out to her.

"I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry...I couldn't save you." Gerald almost whispered. Synthia could see tears welling up in his eyes, his failure evidently hitting him hard. "Please, forgive me, I was unable to save you from that...thing." He reached out for her with his gauntleted hand.

(Ha ha, might be good to call it a night soon)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tired beyond her endurance, Synthia crawled to within arm's length of Gerald and waved away his hand with a limp gesture.

"Not... your... fault," she rasped, and then curled up in a fetal position, her hands wrapped around her sticky naked body, and her back placed against the wall.

"Going... going to rest now," she said in a dull monotone, and she wondered if she should end the level early, unsure now if she wanted the settings she had put the game on. It was one thing to fantasize about being raped, but quite another to experience it. She was mentally drained, and dimly wondering what her actual body back in the EGG might be looking like.

(ooc: no worries)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The tired girl drifted quickly off to sleep, her thoughts about the game spawning a message that she never got to see as she started to fall asleep.

Current Level unable to be ended At This Time.

She woke up later, a little less sore, and she realized she wasn't on the cold ground anymore. Looking around, she was at Geralds camp. She was on his cot, wearing a blanket wrapped around her. Gerald had added to the fire, so she had warmed up, and seemed a bit drier

She spotted him sitting nearby, on the ground, armor off again. "Hey, you're awake? Good, I brought you back here to rest, hope you don't mind." He gives a weak smile.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Synthia groaned and propped herself up on one elbow. She still hurt below and was trying to get the recent memory of the tentacles out of her mind.

"Hmm? No. No I don't mind," she said wearily and then slowly sat up, holding the blanket above her chest for sake of decency. "Thank you, for coming so quickly - even if it didn't turn out for the best, it was sweet of you to come."

She sighed. "I don't know what might've happened if you weren't here."

She tried to move into a sitting position and winced, as it was still too difficult to sit properly. So she got down on her knees and moved closer to the fire, wanting to stare into it and clear her mind.

"I suddenly don't feel very much like treasure hunting. What treasure is worth this?" She brushed her matted hair away from her face and flecked dried flakes of cum off of her cheeks and forehead. "How are you? Is your head okay? I remember I saw it had cut you..."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He waves off her concern. "I'll be fine, I've survived worse."

He offers her some rations, as he sits down and starts to sharpen his sword on a whetstone. "Anyways, that one just seemed far tougher then usual. But I guess finding an actual good treasure hall would make one set for life."

"And I just wish I had gone with you when you left, maybe you could have avoided this. Though I doubt you'd be in a much different situation if I wasn't here." the man gives a sigh.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I don't want to go further unless you come with me," she said as she looked back at the blaze. "If the monsters here are going to increase in strength that much, we'll need to work together."

As she spoke, Synthia summoned the courage to try to quit the program again - as she had when she was exhausted and wanting to leave. The fact that she had woken up in the game world had made her fearful of what answer she might receive, but she had to know.

[try to quit the level, if receiving the same message as before, then she reacts as follows]

Shivering, Synthia choked back the urge to cry. What was going on? An error with the system? Oh no, and the message said the game sessions weren't being recorded... did no one know how she felt? Why couldn't she quit?

"I don't think I can go home without that treasure," she told Gerald, a tremble sounding in her voice.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Game cannot be exited right now, try again later. was the message she received when she thought about leaving.

Gerald looks at her. "You sure? Well, alright, I'll go with you. Let me get my armor on."

Gerald takes a while to get his armor on, it being a full set of heavy plate. Synthia was starting to feel a little better around now, even considering the fear she had. She felt she had a bit more energy and had a feeling she'd be better next time she used her sword.

Synthia 6/6 FP
(Sword Expertise: Synthia will now receive a +1 to combat rolls with swords.)
(Gerald - A companion, this friendly guy has a +3 on all his combat rolls.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Synthia thanked him and pulled up the menu. She decided that she too would wear some armor over her normal "red mage" gear. She formed a mental picture in her mind that would add a simple breastplate and some shoulder guards and selected it in her inventory. The clothes appeared nearby and she donned them.

Setting her red hat with yellow feather over her head, she hoped that she'd at least be able to fight her way to a bath, just so she could scrub herself clean and feel refreshed again.

Hefting her sword, she realized it felt more familiar in her hand and seemed to slash smoother through the air.

"Okay Gerald. Let's got carefully and leave nothing to chance."

So saying, she walked with him side by side back through the door leading further into the dungeon.