Synthia (BlueSlime)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Synthia (BlueSlime)

Gerald enjoys his show. When Syn finishes dressing, he offers her the food again. "Please do, enjoy a bit of food while you're here."

Synthia realizes that she's starting to feel warm, and it's not quite all from the fire. Well, at least not where she's feeling Warm

3/5 FP 1/4 AP

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That... that's strange.

She felt odd, but pushed it aside and, taking her sword and sheathing it, she accepted his food and began to eat with him.

"So, where do you come from?" she asked, feeling as if she should start up a conversation to distract her from the sudden warmth. She began to wiggle and fidget a bit where she was sitting.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A town to the west of here, by the name of Darmol." Taking a bite of his rations, he noticed her squirming. "Something wrong?"

Although she felt warm before, Synthia is feeling even warmer now, and starting to tingle a tiny bit. She might even be getting a tiny bit wet.

3/5 FP 2/4 AP

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes something is wrong. Why am I feeling like this... ooh...

"I - I'm just feeling a bit strange," she admitted. "Maybe it's some side effect from that slime I just fought back there."

She keeps eating in the hope that it would distract her body from what was going on beneath her knickers.

"S-so Darmol. What made you come all the way from there? Was it the lure of treasure? or something else?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Side effect from the slime? I don't think the slimes on this level should even have any side effects...but feeling strange, are you?" Gerald gives a small shrug before continuing.

"Yeah, mostly treasure. Though I also hear a few girls get trapped down here, gotta have someone rescue them, right?"

Synthia starts to feel really aroused now, she's not quite sure why, but she's pretty sure there's something in the air.

FP 3/5 AP 3/4

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Something in the air... could it be coming from the fire? The smoke?

She felt the wetness beginning to seep into her underwear and knew that her nipples were erect and pushing against the tight clinging cloth of her shirt.

"Sorry I think I need to... um... go." She quickly grabbed her pack and sword and began to run towards the exit going further into the dungeon. Her body was shuddering from a fresh wave of arousal and she began to pant.

"I just need some fresh air," she muttered in explanation as she rushed to the door.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gerald looks surprised as Synthia stands up and starts to run out, calling after her. "Well, um, alright. Come back later if you need a rest! Or stop back if you need some extra food."

Synthia managed to spot a flower growing in the corner of the room, it looked odd, and she could see lots of spores hanging around it, she realized this is probably what was causing these feelings, just as she feels about as aroused as she can get, falling over herself as her hands shoot down.

Gerald sort of just watches in confusion as Synthia starts to masturbate through her clothes.

FP 3/5 AP 4/4

(Oh, and sorry about the mostly short responses)

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh God. How embarrassing... I can't help myself.

Synthia sank down to her hands and knees, panting like a bitch in heat, using her right hand to rub the dampening spot at her crotch that had thoroughly soaked her underwear and now was going through her breeches. She desperately needed release.

"Ungh... ah. aha. ah... Ger-gerald! I... unh! I need your help!" she moaned, and then flung her body up right and began to frantically unbuckle the broach that held her new cape around her. Then her left had began to knead and pinch her own breasts through her shirt, while the right continued to rub against her nether lips vigorously.

"Please, I... fl-flower. It's so strong!"

She began to bounce and writhe with a strong passion, and looked desperately at the man, wishing he would do something, anything to help her. She felt like she would be in agony unless either the spores were stopped or she came.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gerald takes a look around the room, spying the flower after a moment. "Oh damnit! That thing, again? Fuck I think I smashed those before."

Moving swiftly, but not quite running, Gerald moves over to the flower and smashes it under his boots. The spores stop, though Synthia is still feeling quite horny.

"That thing is powerful, it might take a while to wear off...How about I give you a hand?"

FP 3/5 AP 4/4

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Synthia nods hurriedly and enthusiastically.

"Yes! ah! please," she gasps, and tries to fumble with her clothes, but by now such is her need to pleasure herself that she cant take her fingers away from her crotch and breasts. Her tongue begins to loll out to the side of her mouth and her breaths are ragged and deep. She blushes crimson when she realizes just how she must look to this complete stranger, and wonders in between spasms of arousal why he should be completely unaffected and she so susceptible.

It's only a game. It's not real.

That thought helped to calm her a bit, and still crazed with lust, she resolved that she would let Gerald have his way with her.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gerald walks over to her, a smile on his face that he's going to enjoy himself on such a pretty girl.

Moving over to her, he dropped his trousers, as he pulled down her breeches and flipping her over so her ass is in the air. He starts to grope at her breasts as she feels him pressed to her nethers, feeling his member getting long and hard.

When it fully stiffens, he starts to rub it against her, grinding as he pleasures himself by making her wait. He finishes the grinding as he presses it to the lips and right into her soaking wet womanhood. Taking it easy as he enters her, he starts going faster until she reaches orgasm. But still content to have his pleasure, he continues. Synthia already being extremely horny comes to another climax before he finishes.

He kindly pulls out, spewing his cum all over her back.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Synthia moans lewdly as Gerald takes control and flips her onto her stomach while grabbling at her breasts and fondling them through her shirt. With her trousers pulled down to her knees she finally is able to sink her fingers into her pussy and tug and circle her clit directly, sending her nearer to her first peak.

She feels his warm cock slap against her lower lips and slide up and down them, getting lubed by her natural slickness. Desperate for his cock to enter her, she puts both hands to the ground and pushes her ass further into the air, in the hope that it would entice him to mount her immediately.

Instead he teased her, continuing to rub his manhood along her wetness, until she thought she might scream. Finally, he moved the tip of his cock into position and slowly slid it inside her. Her wet pussy easily let it enter, and as it entered her muscles clamped down on it tightly.

"Ah, yes! Oh god, yes!" she gasped and as he started to speed up, her body went rigid and her toes curled as she rode the wave to her first merciful orgasm. Her body shuddered at the force of it, and she sensed her juices flooding over his cock and down towards her belly.

Gerald didn't stop, as he was intent on getting off too, and since Synthia was in no position to object, she started rocking and grinding in time with his thrusts. Quickly she found that she was rising to another shattering orgasm, and she began again to pant and whine and moan like a bitch. She sensed he was close, and shouted "I'm coming again" as her body contracted, flooding her pussy once again.

With a grunt, she felt him suddenly withdraw, leaving her with a very vulnerable empty sensation. Then she felt gobs of sticky warmness landing on her ass and the small of her back, and she stayed put until he was done decorating her with his seed.

Ohh... full marks for this simulation

"Th-thank you," she breathed as he stepped away from her, and she lowered her body so that she was lying flat on her stomach as she recovered. "I would have gone mad... Wh-what was that thing? that flower?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As he starts cleaning himself off, he speaks up again. "Just another denizen of the dungeon, they pop up often enough."

He goes and lays down on his cot, leaving a little room on the side. "You must be tired. Come and rest for a while, and I'll give you some extra rations when you move on."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When she is recovered enough, Synthia moves to clean herself up as well with some of her old clothes that she was going to discard anyway, wiping away the cum and love juices from her body and clothes, though those are still going to be damp for a bit.

She lays the clothes out to dry and lies naked next to Gerald, seeing as there would be not much point in hiding herself from him, having just been fucked by him.

She rests and eats what was left of her interrupted meal, before putting her head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

[rest]

When she awoke later, her pants seemed dryer, and she got dressed again.

"Well, shall we continue on together? I suppose I can trust you better now, since I didn't die or get tied up in my sleep."

(ooc: she says this on the assumption that he in fact didn't kill her or tie her up in her sleep.)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Nope, he's actually a nice guy who isn't trying to rape her!)

"I think I'll stick around here for a while. Unless you really want me to come with you."

If she decides to leave without him, he offers her a set of rations (5 FP worth)

If she wants him to come along, he has to change into his armor, which takes a little while.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Um, okay... I won't force you to go with me if you don't want to," she said. "Thanks for the food and the cot and... your help earlier."

She blushed a little, and thanked him again when he presented her the rations.

"Maybe we'll meet up further below. But if I get to that treasure by myself, don't expect me to share it with you just because you're a good lay." She wagged a finger at him, then she took her torch, and unsheathed her sword and moved through the next door, once again setting out on her mission.

Last edited:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He waves her off as she continues down into the dungeon, calling out as she leaves. "I'm sure I'll be along shortly, don't get yourself trapped or anything."

Walking down the hallway, she enters a new room. Looking around, she remembers the first room and looks up quickly, just in time noticing there were tentacles on it like the first room.

Dodging back from the first assault, she sees there's quite a lot of them. But she feels energized from her rest, there may be a lot, but maybe she could take them.

Ceiling Tentacles (Lvl. 2): 10/10 HP

Synthia 5/5 FP 0/4 AP
(Current effects: +2 to Attack from Rest)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling confident, Synthia starts to methodically slash at the nearest tentacles, making sure to stay on her toes and duck low when she isn't lunging up to make a slash.

There's a lot more here. I'd better work fast before they start attacking in unison.

[attack the tentacles]

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(9+2 vs 10)
Having learned a little from her previous use of the sword, Synthia manages a solid cut on the nearest member, the part sailing off in an arc as the others retreat slightly.
(12 vs 7)
But not for long, the tentacles start using their numbers to their advantage, surrounding her. One leg getting entangled as the slime on it's surface eats away at her boots.

Tentacles 9/10 HP

Syn 4/5 FP

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Synthia continued to slash away a the tentacles, but quickly realized that the sheer numbers of them could spell disaster for her.

"Gerald!" she called, hoping that the man was still in earshot. "I actually could use some help!"

She slashed at the tentacle that was eating away at her nice new boots.

"Hey! Those are new and I really like them! Stop eating my clothes!"

[attack again]