What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [SweGabe] Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Want to ask a bit, but Gabe just released the episode II recently, right?

So.. do I have to download the eps 1 first or the episode II has 1st and 2nd in it?
episode 2 download is chapter 1 and 2 combined

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will it have 3 or more episodes? And when it said episode 3 will be released in 2018 I lost my interest in the game.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Will it have 3 or more episodes? And when it said episode 3 will be released in 2018 I lost my interest in the game.
At least 3 and some people even say theres maybe 4. About 2018...well you don't create a "over decent quality RPG" game overnight. I'm very hyped about Kythe's new look. I'll be waiting... :p

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At least 3 and some people even say theres maybe 4. About 2018...well you don't create a "over decent quality RPG" game overnight. I'm very hyped about Kythe's new look. I'll be waiting... :p
Yet, for some """"""unknown"""""""" reasons, the progressing speed crashed down as soon as the monthly patreon opened up.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there any different (content) between the last beta ep2 and ep2 itself?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yet, for some """"""unknown"""""""" reasons, the progressing speed crashed down as soon as the monthly patreon opened up.
One doesn't easily continues the work if there's money on the road.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One doesn't easily continues the work if there's money on the road.
I'd like to believe, but 8 out of 10 patreon user ends up running off with the money they made, so yeah....

arconite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

confused, after i get 'kidnapped' and experimented on, what do i do after that? it's been a hectic week and i've forgotten the next part to progress the story after returning to ironard castle...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

confused, after i get 'kidnapped' and experimented on, what do i do after that? it's been a hectic week and i've forgotten the next part to progress the story after returning to ironard castle...
I think you have to destroy Iron Spire located between Windy Canyon and the Nillia Woods.

Fishsticker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there's a current bug in Episode 2 during the Iron Spire portion of the game where the Guards with the Magihounds reward huge amounts of experience (like 1850 I want to say)

it is an easy xp grind as you can reset the mobs inside the Spire by simply walking out the main building then back in

jkarpynczyk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to acquire Castle Warrengard?

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm impressed overall with Gabe as a content creator. She gives weekly updates without fail, and has adjusted her release schedule to be more reasonable (the previous goal was one episode per year, now it's closer to about a year and a half). I've also taken a look at a lot of the game's files and there's solid framework in there for stuff I assume won't be there until episode IV.

I think the largest bottleneck for Gabe tends to be the art commissions. In the past (I don't know about now) voice actors have also stymied progress. Patreon slowed progress down, but that's because she is able to afford more commissions, and those take time. If you look, you'll even notice most (if not all) of Sparrow's Trading Card art is colored by SweGabe. This is not to mention all the other little extras she has for Patreon users such as Cosplay shoots, videos, etc.

Most importantly though, I feel confident Gabe will finish her game. The amount of abandoned adult game projects is staggering, but she now has 4 releases to her name and a golden edition for two of them. It might end up being 2020 before we see Episode IV, but that still beats the "probably never" I often see. Even besides that, I can reasonably expect that after she releases Episode IV she'll probably go back and release a golden edition of the whole thing as well, polishing a bit more and adding some more extras.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm impressed overall with Gabe as a content creator. She gives weekly updates without fail, and has adjusted her release schedule to be more reasonable (the previous goal was one episode per year, now it's closer to about a year and a half). I've also taken a look at a lot of the game's files and there's solid framework in there for stuff I assume won't be there until episode IV.

I think the largest bottleneck for Gabe tends to be the art commissions. In the past (I don't know about now) voice actors have also stymied progress. Patreon slowed progress down, but that's because she is able to afford more commissions, and those take time. If you look, you'll even notice most (if not all) of Sparrow's Trading Card art is colored by SweGabe. This is not to mention all the other little extras she has for Patreon users such as Cosplay shoots, videos, etc.

Most importantly though, I feel confident Gabe will finish her game. The amount of abandoned adult game projects is staggering, but she now has 4 releases to her name and a golden edition for two of them. It might end up being 2020 before we see Episode IV, but that still beats the "probably never" I often see. Even besides that, I can reasonably expect that after she releases Episode IV she'll probably go back and release a golden edition of the whole thing as well, polishing a bit more and adding some more extras.
Remind me again, what's the difference of the so-called 'Golden Edition' again?

Also, cmiiw, but I thought she only has released LoQO and LoQO II? Where's the rest of the four releases to her name?

P.S. : Does the egyptian sisters (Opala and Osira) appeared in this game so far?

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Remind me again, what's the difference of the so-called 'Golden Edition' again?
It means shiny-shiny. Why would you care if it's free?

Also, cmiiw, but I thought she only has released LoQO and LoQO II? Where's the rest of the four releases to her name?
LoQO Origin 1 and 2 are already out. Two more to follow. Don't consider it done bevor 2020.

P.S. : Does the egyptian sisters (Opala and Osira) appeared in this game so far?
Yes, in further updates you might get a chance to have some smexy times with Osira if you obey her wishes.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for posting twice but this is just too good (imo) to let it slip.

I don't know what you think but it sounds like old lady Gabe is trying to convience someone. Surely no one would ever dare to think the entire story is streched to infinity so the money can flow. Oh no such heresy is forbidden in the land of saints. It puts a smile on my face and maybe someone else can join me. Or not...who knows?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is the exact same defense mechanism of corrupt politicians, when you're getting too close to the truth, they react by holding speeches, etc. If he/she wasn't actually guilty, he/she would ignore all claims and would not drag it all out. Do you remember that Gabe is a good writer? So he/she can make up any story with it sounding good.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's funny when he is trying to compare the whole Loqo 2 production time (so episode 1 + episode 2 + episode 3 + gold release) compared to 2 episodes of Loqoo. And even then, it's longer.

Oh wait:

alterkaesar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Hate games that end up with cliffhangers then again this series is pretty good lets hope It WILL be completed......OTHERWISE SOMEONE IS GONNA GET THROWN INTO THE PITTS OF THE NETHERWORLD!!!

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ppl i have problem, i didnt play for long time and cant remmeber well what should i do next in episode 2, i finished high lord gathering, i remeber that, but i see i need to go to Kahr, but i get i first need to see the mayor, but he is not in his home, some help? pls Ty :D

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ppl i have problem, i didnt play for long time and cant remmeber well what should i do next in episode 2, i finished high lord gathering, i remeber that, but i see i need to go to Kahr, but i get i first need to see the mayor, but he is not in his home, some help? pls Ty :D
The mayor got arrested. I think you already visited him after the gathering. You can either go through the southern checkpoint or visit Osira in Fellhorn Ruins for a little quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.