What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [SweGabe] Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Opalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

There are many changes and fixes from version 1.4 to 1.9? I'm playing with the 1.4 and was only able to upgrade to 1.7, do not think 1.9 or fucking available for download.:(

Sorry for bad english:D

Queen Opalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what does this message mean?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what does this message mean?

You can't be serious, right? It means that's the end, you can't go any further. There's nothing else to do unless you missed some side quests or something.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there way to get this game to full screen?
Normal size of game windows is quite small.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't have it installed at the moment, but usually rpg maker games full screen with alt+enter.

If not that, then maybe one of the F keys.

If also not that, then I got no idea.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't have it installed at the moment, but usually rpg maker games full screen with alt+enter.

If not that, then maybe one of the F keys.

If also not that, then I got no idea.
alt+enter. worked thanks!

Zoom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First Opala Origins Update I played in months. Searched my home till I rememberd that I got it in LoQO 2...:D

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone have a link to the last beta that works without paying? the only ones I found where from sites that requires premium accounts.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok How you are supposed to beat golem in grimsomwoods?
I can beat normal enemies with out problem but this boss kicks my ass!
Specialy his aoe attack that deals almoust 1k damage to all party members is crushing.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok How you are supposed to beat golem in grimsomwoods?
I can beat normal enemies with out problem but this boss kicks my ass!
Specialy his aoe attack that deals almoust 1k damage to all party members is crushing.
My characters were lvl 15-16 or smth and I had the best gear from the store + these shield seeds that gives everyone in your party a nice barrier. If I ran out of shield seeds I used kyle (that was his name right?) to shield everyone again.
Went pretty good.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone tell me if and how in the 1.09 we can proceeed in the main storyline?
I know for sure the version i have is the last one since I have the new beastman mode, but I can't figure out how to the get the imperial pass.
Also, I recall reading Gabe was supposed to put a new character model in the game in place of a default one (the niece in the Uncle's farm) but she seems to be on the old model.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you mean out of the southern area around Arlon village (whatever) and Serenity Hills and all that, that's as far as it goes. No new plot was added from 1.08, just an optional scene back in Colussia. You can't get the passport to get through any of the checkpoints yet.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the maker of this game is working in another project or something?, i liked Legend of Queen opala once i played a long time ago, it's really well made

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's 3663, but the only purpose of that mirror is to play a scene that was inserted into the game sort of late. It's only there for people who had saves at the end of the previous beta, and who had already gone through the series of events the scene was part of. If you're playing from the beginning, or doing a new game+ or something else, the mirror shouldn't work. I wouldn't chance entering the code unless you're pretty sure you missed the scene, just in case there's a bug.

IIRC, there are no CGs in it. It's just a discussion in the woods that is supposed to take place after you escape the Gathering.
3663 doesn't work. "Nothing happens..."

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My characters were lvl 15-16 or smth and I had the best gear from the store + these shield seeds that gives everyone in your party a nice barrier. If I ran out of shield seeds I used kyle (that was his name right?) to shield everyone again.
Went pretty good.
I did finaly beat that golem but i think this boss is too hard at the point of game where he is.
I mean that next boss in roayl gottage is easyer to beat.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

3663 doesn't work. "Nothing happens..."
If you're trying it in 1.09, Gabe probably changed it to screw with non-supporters playing the game. That or you saw the scene when it was naturally supposed to occur, and there was nothing for the mirror to do.

Edit: Oh yeah, the code only works in one particular spot in the game. It was a way for people who had already advanced beyond that sequence of events to sort of travel back and see it. It's not some secret CG or an unlockable or anything like that.

Last edited:

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did finaly beat that golem but i think this boss is too hard at the point of game where he is.
I mean that next boss in roayl gottage is easyer to beat.
Well the game needed atleast some kind of challenge. Every enemy up to the golem was easy as hell :D

Fishsticker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you mean out of the southern area around Arlon village (whatever) and Serenity Hills and all that, that's as far as it goes. No new plot was added from 1.08, just an optional scene back in Colussia. You can't get the passport to get through any of the checkpoints yet.
what optional scene in Colussia?

this is 1.09 or 1.08?

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You just walk into that bar in Colussia, find the Crusader lady (Beatrix? I forget) drunk at the bar, and talk to her. I don't know if all routes through the conversation have basically one image to them, but that's all there was in the route I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.