What's new

ACT [ スタジオ ぽりたんく] BioQueen RJ110047

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: BioQueen

I was getting the same problem, probably because I have no idea what I'm doing, but using the flash player Vinceras fixed that.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good to hear ;)
same for when i try to play gorepetes stuff... keeps telling me i need to update to flash player 10 when i have newer ones than that, game runs on flash player 10 though so cheers

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking at those preview screenshots, good god what happened to her feet/ankles?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Looking at those preview screenshots, good god what happened to her feet/ankles?
Ankles flex like that....maybe a touch over-done for a regular person but dancers and flexible people can easily make their feet like that.

But yeah, it does look a bit unnatural.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, how do you attack? I've hit several buttons but it's not any that i would bind as a key.

EDIT
Never mind, the first post answered that question.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dlsite and Digiket use Verfied By Visa and MasterCard SecureCode now, for added security. Its just another password that they ask you for during signup/ordering process. To activate the feature for the cards is free. Can be done at their website. Prepaid cards no longer work for DLsite and Digiket. I use to use them.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Good game.. Never had any problems starting it up, and it gave me full gallery without me even playing it yet..

The mind-control rapes ARE super sexy..

Usually the 3D RoR games aren't that good, but this one was definitely a step in the right direction.

Another good game in my collection. :D

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The animation stage H is good, but the gameplay is poor. Destroy multiple enemies is too difficult, To dodge it is worse.
ouh (oh ) :D , i have an idea for you
if you meet a diffficult game ( hard to control, or inaccurracy to shot/slash on an enemy ) ,then you shall make a game only for you :D just fapping hardly when you lose, so , you'll love its difficulity :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

ouh (oh ) :D , i have an idea for you
if you meet a diffficult game ( hard to control, or inaccurracy to shot/slash on an enemy ) ,then you shall make a game only for you :D just fapping hardly when you lose, so , you'll love its difficulity :D
necro_c_555280.jpg

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't played this, but from the pictures, it looks like another failure of an attempt to copy shinobi girl

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't played this, but from the pictures, it looks like another failure of an attempt to copy shinobi girl
which itself was a copy of jungle girl style games