What's new

Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Oh? What event?
Scavenger hunt! (I jest...)

Huh. What about people who don't know what to do with themselves? To be honest, I have no idea what to do with my character.
I do know what you mean Cross Grave, and can get that "you can make your own event" might not really answer much. You might notice that my Simon character hasn't been too active. Him being primarily a passive and observing kind of guy, makes it rather hard to find much to post about. (I've actually been considering modifying him a tiny bit to give him a little more to do, but that's a different matter.)

I'm not sure whether I can suggest anything for Bird to do, but I guess one thing that might be off some minimal help (applies to most anyone) would be to at least make short occasional posts to put your character down as doing something somewhere. There's always the slight chance another character will happen to come over.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

You can however base your character on another pre-existing character, such as having a similar power to say, Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.
If anyone can tell me who I based Sho's powers off of, I will be rather impressed (and call them either old or as big a geek as me.)

Heh, now that would be telling. Though I'll say this, it involves a big castle full of nasties.
Bye-bye, boys! Have fun storming the castle!
Think it'll work?
It'd take a miracle.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well if you want an event to happen with Siphon and Sho,it's gonna be rather hard since John jus fainted right in font of them.Well...Maybe they could carry him to the hotsprings for some reson and he could actually participate in some kind of way.Or they could just leave him there and continue to the springs.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, Unconscious John is fine. Sho and Siphon are one couple and Aya and Ian are another (also played by Siphon and me.) No worries.

"Your friend here is just mostly dead. That, I can work with. Now, if he were all dead, well, there's only one thing to do."
"What's that?"
"Go through his pockets and look for loose change."

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh wait,i actually got an idea wich is both gonna make sense AND able you guys to do whatever you intended to do.

(And sadly,John doesn't have any change on him)

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh wait,i actually got an idea wich is both gonna make sense AND able you guys to do whatever you intended to do.
Not sure what you mean by that, but your character being in a state that would stop him from participating in an event wouldn't stop me and Siphon from running it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I think he's just talking about the scene with me and Siphon, Oni, not THE event.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ah okay. Thats what I get for replying after having literally just gotten up.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah okay. Thats what I get for replying after having literally just gotten up.
Hey it's ok,im the last guy who would freak out over that.And if i wanted to modify a previously organized event,i would ask you guys first.

Vina-Fran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to play this, if it's still going on. A lot of the RPs seemed to have died off. What do I need to do to get signed up for it?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah this is still going on, though people can be sporadic with their posting due to all of our different time zones. What you need to do is make a character sheet and PM it to both myself and Bartnum so we can discuss it then approve it or tell you what needs to be changed.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It just seems dead at the moment because Siphon died went poof.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hi there. Yup, new players always welcome. We got a few hundred spare dorm rooms left after all.

Any other more specific questions feel free to ask here. Though I'll also just point out that the information in the flash map on the first page is old. The map itself and the description of the buildings is still all correct, but the character and NPC info is out of date.

If you've looked over some of the existing characters you'll see the game allows quite a lot of freedom. All sorts of secret powers are possible. Go ahead and be imaginative. They can be fairly powerful, but try to give a reasonable limit to them. Compare to existing characters for a loose idea.

Vina-Fran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay! I'm working on the character now. I can't wait to get into it X3

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well im looking forward to you joining.I just hope you'l actually be posting in here.

Vina-Fran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Character posted and awaiting approval! *thumbs up* X3

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah about that, should've mentioned it earlier but character sheets aren't to be posting in the character sheet thread until they've been approved.

EDIT: Even without consulting Bartnum I can safely say that Unravel either needs to go or be extremely toned down, the Force-Disruption ability will have to go because it is too overpowered, Spirit Containment is borderline yes-no, one of my villains is a spirit so it'll have to be limited to not being able to affect extremely powerful spirits and Desecrate to me is a big no. I'll wait until I talk your character over with Bartnum before I think about your lower powered abilities.

To be honest you do have far too many abilities, everyone else has limited themselves to a couple or so, so if there's a way for you to cut down your powers that would be better.

Last edited:

Vina-Fran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry I guess I got carried away n.n;; I'll edit it and send it to the both of you.

Edit: And I'm also not saying these work all the time against everyone. This is geared toward the average person.. Though you seem a little nervous because your character is spiritual based *teases*

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

No, not nervous, just dont want my main villain to get utterly raped and unable to enter the game ever again.