Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

^ I have nothing in the heists ..... Another buggy gameplay down the drain

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Replayed the game with the last couple of updates in.

Really enjoying the new Raven/Artemis/Jade scenes.

That said, supergirl is sorta busted. Her super-costume is missing from the list (after being unlocked) and her talk-option is greyed out.

Taking Galatea to meet her (for the first time) had this reaction.

Now, I'm all for getting me some supergirl twins, but I'm pretty sure there's only supposed to be one clone in this scene.

Aside from that, I'm just really hoping for a Chesire underwear costume.
The standard costume that she starts in, but without the kimono.
Really show off that armoured(?) undersuit.

I think she's going commando in her normal costume though, instead of wearing black shorts or spats or something, which is kind of a shame.
The less she's wearing the start with, the less there is for her to strip off later.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have a save with all the new stuff unlocked? Even with cheats enabled this game takes forever to get to and view new content.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Replying to my post #619 : another restarted game, got all the cloning stuff, still unable to unlock the data tapes heist ..... Is there anything random that needs to happen :confused: Like have naked Mercy with you, go visit the Slam for a week hoping to not see Roulette in the back room, then go to Tala, not talking to her, go office > cells > office > Audrey > go heists and it will magically unlock :( Single most buggy thing in the game by far

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think I found what might cause the clone bug : Lex asks for the data tapes if you go back to the cloning lab, even if you don't have all the parts yet. Might have to restart again and never go back in the lab before gathering all the parts, hoping it would solve itself :/

laven00

Reputation score

I had this problem and I fixed it by editing the save game in the Windows registry. If you've never used it before the variables are in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited. Try setting clonePieces value to 4 (or 3? I don't remember) and if that doesn't work then dataTapes01 to 1.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Tweaking the save file worked, now just hope I don't run into the "infinitely bad sample" and get stuck with crap clones forever.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Starfire Special will for sure make it to this build. Sunset also said that Harley Quinn should be getting some love soon since she hasn't been touched in awhile.

Not for long!

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just started trying this out recently myself, and I gotta say it's a touch on the grindy side of things, but it is overall pretty entertaining so far.

That said I'm not sure what's going on but when I go to talk to Tala about summoning now that I have all the relics it just goes to a black screen and my only option it to alt+f4

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just started trying this out recently myself, and I gotta say it's a touch on the grindy side of things, but it is overall pretty entertaining so far.

That said I'm not sure what's going on but when I go to talk to Tala about summoning now that I have all the relics it just goes to a black screen and my only option it to alt+f4
What version are you using?

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SU 2.0.6 --> SU 2.0.7 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Summoning menu scene fine, camera was in wrong place
Obviously you're playing 2.0.6.:p

laven00

Reputation score

It sounds like you have the same issue that Omnikuken had on the last page. The problem is the counter for summoning relics is getting messed up. Go into your Windows registry (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited) and change your summRelics value to 4. It should progress normally from there.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2.0.8 Out Now :D

SU 2.0.7 --> SU 2.0.8 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Starfire's costume not switching
- Miss Martian disappearing in scenes
- Cheshire costume menu
- Supergirl/Galatea scene problems
- Roster system from being accessible
- Starfire showing up in MB before being unlocked

Added ---------------------------------------

- Artemis content

- Audrey content and costumes

- Blackfire content and costumes

- Cheshire content and costumes

- Starfire content

Changelog (Spoilers)
:
SU 2.0.7 --> SU 2.0.8 Changelog

Added ---------------------------------------

- Artemis content
- Cheshire Finger Scene

- Audrey content and costumes
- Coat Scene
- Coat Costume
- Nightgown Scene
- Nightgown Costume

- Blackfire content and costumes
- Intro Scene
- Flash Scene
- Hooker Scene
- Hooker Costume

- Cheshire content and costumes
- Grey Suit Intro
- Grey Suit costume
- Grey Suit Strip/Dance

- Starfire content
- Special
- Bordello Scene

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This update had only 2 new girls in cells thats pretymuch all there was.

Bugs:
Metabordello stable is broken and will feeze game
Miss martian is invisible in new version, you can't see his art.
Im still not getting new heist that peapole meantioned in last version :/

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wasnt this update supposed to be big or something? Cause it was very small, basically a bit of dialogue, 1 new costume(Blackfire's slut outfit or whatever), 1 minor scene and thats pretty much it. Its still one of the best games on Patreon but i would have hoped for more content at 8k$/month.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Audrey's nightgown reveals her to secretly be Miss Martian in disguise. (MM's standing picture appears when selecting nightgown)

I really like cheshire's scene with Artemis, lovely bit of sisterly bonding there.
Just a shame that it ends like it does, Jade isn't just cockblocking Artemis here.

Personally, I'd have gone the route of turning Blackfire into Starfire's bitch. She doesn't have the will to do it herself, so you'd have to lie to starfire.
Give Blackfire a command to not speak or resist, then send the dumb little sister off to "help her unwind" or something.

Maybe get Starfire to eat her sister out on-stage at the Glamour Slam?

Last edited:

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Started playing this again and one thing I never figured out is when to update so I don't miss scenes. At the same time, I don't want to be stuck in the same area if everything is done.

Looking forward to the new content tho. Last time I played was before the first cloning dealy.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, quick newbie question. How do you capture Stargirl and the other T2 girls? Tala gave me items for 2 of them, I think, and I made a 3rd item in the lab, but when I try to capture them with a T2 device, it says I have a 0% chance of success. Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, quick newbie question. How do you capture Stargirl and the other T2 girls? Tala gave me items for 2 of them, I think, and I made a 3rd item in the lab, but when I try to capture them with a T2 device, it says I have a 0% chance of success. Am I missing anything?

Thanks!
ya you need better villains. in the villain hideout the tier 2 villains (the ones for 150.000) usually do the job.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks!
Use level 3 devices, to start with. There's no real reason to ever use any of the others.

Tala sells an item that boosts your success chance by 10%, after that it's just a matter of recruiting competant underlings.

Shade is good for a lot of girls (due to his high level stealth skills?) but Sinestrio is top-tier for everything.

Upgrade the hideout, or just use the cheatmode to have him employed at all times.