What's new

Dragoneer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

He says "Fixed variables". Does this include Cheshire's capture repeating?

Also, what does the Admiral-looking guy do? I never gotten into the game since 2.0.1...
yeah the cheshire bug is fixed atleast

Dragoneer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wasn't it fixed before with v. 2.05.1?

I still Love this game, time to play 2.06!
yeah they made a hotfix version for it after 2.05, so its all fixed :)

Last edited:

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree with people who would rather have less girls with more options than 20+ girls with just 1-2 scenes per character.
BTW How do you unlock Audrey? The king guy visited strip club twice already but he was alone.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This new update is prety broken.
Summoning gives you black screen and freezes game.
Brodello monitoring freezes game.
And i found these in first 10 minutes of playing

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This new update is prety broken.
Summoning gives you black screen and freezes game.
Brodello monitoring freezes game.
And i found these in first 10 minutes of playing
Is that the new gay bar secret option ?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even with the cheat menu it takes for fucking ever to get to any decent/new content.

Dragoneer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far ive seen 2 new anal scenes, amazing galatea/raven strip scenes, one regular sex scene, another bj, a spanking scene, a new masturbation scene, havent seen the audrey/livewire stuff yet though, even so, thats alot of new content

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ If it's the Livewire anal in the Bordello bathrooms, that's not new content. Otherwise, about time.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ If it's the Livewire anal in the Bordello bathrooms, that's not new content. Otherwise, about time.
the bathroom scene is not in the bordel but the strip bar. there is a new blowjob scene for livewire in the monitoring room at bordello

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, after a few hours im basicly trough the new content, but couldnt find audrey:confused:
Some ideas?

Also summoning freezes when i try to do it(after raven)
and i cant get the marcy secretary outfit. i dont know why, since i had it in the last versions.

but besides that, its a good update! :D

DonStark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the bathroom scene is not in the bordel but the strip bar. there is a new blowjob scene for livewire in the monitoring room at bordello
bathroom scene in the Glamour Slam ???

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bathroom scene in the Glamour Slam ???
if you post livewire to the glamour slam, you will encounter an event, ends in the bathroom.
Also there are events for her in lexcorp defense and in the monitoring room from bordello.

DonStark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you post livewire to the glamour slam, you will encounter an event, ends in the bathroom.
Also there are events for her in lexcorp defense and in the monitoring room from bordello.
Thanks bro' ... Is there some obligation to encounter the event ( Lexcorp defense, monitoring or Glamour ) because after 140Days i've nothing ...

And somebody find Audrey ?

Last edited:

mysecret2016

Reputation score

Ok seriously, how do you start up cloning step by step! I've searched through various post on how to do it and nothing works. I restarted my game multiple times, I tried not doing the Harley Quinn heist until I encountered someone in the Bordello who never shows up, I tried not upgrading the Bordello and then upgrading it once and trying again. I tried doing multiple heists since people said I had to do that to activate it. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you started a new game?

I've read that you need to meet vandal savage atleast 2 times in the glamour slam and you need to have marcy as your henchwomen. then you should be able to visit the cloning lab and encounter some event (failed clone in the tube) after this you should be able to do the heists for the cloning.
(Found this on 4chan. no guarantees from me.)

I had no problems to unlock it, it came up by itself after a while of progressing.

I would have PM'd you but for some reason its not working.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update is completely broken for me. The bordello scenes do nothing when I try to view them. I click the button and the UI disappears and I have to close the game out. The new summoning menu is a black screen. The new office menu is a black screen. I already restarted for the cloning stuff and finally got caught up, no way in hell I'm doing that again.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update is completely broken for me. The bordello scenes do nothing when I try to view them. I click the button and the UI disappears and I have to close the game out. The new summoning menu is a black screen. The new office menu is a black screen. I already restarted for the cloning stuff and finally got caught up, no way in hell I'm doing that again.
There are only 4-5 bordello scenes so far. I can watch all bordello-scenes that are actually in the game. The game only freezes if I post heroines WITHOUT scenes and try to watch em.
Maybe thats the problem?
Try Batgirl, Miss Martian, Artemis and Stargirl. They work for sure after new game.
I have the same issue with the summonscreen. But only after summoning Raven. In the Office everything works fine for me.

Only solution's I can think of : New Game or edit the save file. (I could upload my save. Pm me if wanted)

Edit: changed supergirl to stargirl thanks hugo77

Last edited: