Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

trying to log onto the computer errors out on me, unfortunate

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to give the homework to Ms Bisette gives a Renpy dump. Wasn't sure if that was implemented yet, didn't see an active chair in the classroom to use. Happens when you complete the homework and give it to the teacher and she tells you to sit down and wait for after class.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Trying to give the homework to Ms Bisette gives a Renpy dump. Wasn't sure if that was implemented yet, didn't see an active chair in the classroom to use. Happens when you complete the homework and give it to the teacher and she tells you to sit down and wait for after class.
This was working in earlier version (don't remember which) - you need to click the chalkboard to attend class.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was working in earlier version (don't remember which) - you need to click the chalkboard to attend class.
Ah, didn't notice that. I still get the Renpy dump after turning in the assignment but at least I can get the after class scene. Thanks

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sister's computer can be accessed now, there is a password (if you look for it, you will find it) but it crashes since isn't fully implemented yet.

BTW, I tried to decompile the .rpa and extract CG so we could see everything, but Python beats me and I can't find any working extractor... :(

Robski

Reputation score

Sister's computer can be accessed now, there is a password (if you look for it, you will find it) but it crashes since isn't fully implemented yet.

BTW, I tried to decompile the .rpa and extract CG so we could see everything, but Python beats me and I can't find any working extractor... :(
I still kinda want to know the password. I tried all the names of the toys in her drawyer but nothing worked. Maybe one of those has a certain name or notation I'm unfamiliar with.

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The password for the computer is Bad Monster. it can be found in an event randomly when you enter your sisters room.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yay, now instead of nothing, you can access a crash :D The fun to be had is so epic ......

/heavy sarcasm, the game is good

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double : there's a new 0.09c that should fix a few bugs from 0.09b ..... Hopefully sis's PC is in there

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Double : there's a new 0.09c that should fix a few bugs from 0.09b ..... Hopefully sis's PC is in there
It is, but the sms system from the phone continues giving an exception

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've decompiled it, took a look. Not much in there; right now the lifeguard scene is blow job only (despite the buttons otherwise); and the mom events are just the jerk off/masturbation stuff. Sister doesn't really have anything, etc.

I like where the author is going though; solid releases so far.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's a nice new scene with Judith (?) [the busty in glasses you strip with during the 1st day going to the mixed showers]. Still nothing extra hardcore but it's going places for now.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably just setting up all the characters you can have a route with. I'm most excited about the Aunt and Mom's scenes.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ There's a nice new scene with Judith (?) [the busty in glasses you strip with during the 1st day going to the mixed showers]. Still nothing extra hardcore but it's going places for now.
Loved that scene. I can easily see me taking her on dates when its implemented. I really want some stuff with the principal tho.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is, but the sms system from the phone continues giving an exception
Ah, I thought that was just me. Hadn't saved for awhile so I was kind of peeved on that one.

I was able to get two cameras for the Librarian, is the third implemented?

I kept seeing Mia outside her house at night, even though she is unclickable and really inside. It's like a mirage or something *snark*

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game is still in alpha so it's like beta, except with more bugs and less content

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, I thought that was just me. Hadn't saved for awhile so I was kind of peeved on that one.

I was able to get two cameras for the Librarian, is the third implemented?

I kept seeing Mia outside her house at night, even though she is unclickable and really inside. It's like a mirage or something *snark*
The "ghost" characters outside is from the new release : devs put them there so you know you can now talk with them. As for why they linger in 1 place, haunting 1 spot is better than floating around the whole house :cool:

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The update says there are 2 new characters but i cant find them anywhere. Does anyone know who and where they are?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Epic wild guess since I didn't play many earlier versions : Mia's parents

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, it's Mia's parents. You can spy on them with the telescope.

Also, according to the latest post on Patreon the first route being finished is Aunt Diane. So, going on what he said before, the updates will focus on her alone until completion.

Last edited: