What's new

Summertime Saga

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

The potential for this game is HUGE (the aunt, man, the aunt).

But it is just starting, after all it's not even a beta. If they don't stop, I'd say it's gonna be very good in six month, awesome in a year. The art is unique and it has the potential to be an actual game, with storyline, gameplay and all. Just gotta wait a bit for more content.

It's like the Anti-Akabur. Coming out of nowhere, amazing art style but growing before your eyes. I just hope they don't lose steam.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone played the horrendously buggy and absolutely-devoid-of-content 0.01 alpha for this game and immediately disregarded this project, I would ask that you download the most recent public 0.08b version and give it another go. I'm pretty astounded with how much content this project was able to get done since the last time I checked, and it's not half bad - in its current state, there are a lot of opportunities set up for some pretty neat scenes (sleep in sister's bed at night, sleep in mom's bed at night, Erik's Mom has got it goin' on, the Aunt with her vegetable dildos and... other stuff I won't spoil, bad teacher after-class stuff, etc.), it's all up to them to give the people what they want: the actual hardcore scenes.

So yeah, I'm pretty stoked for what's in store for the future. I hope they don't disappoint.

Just a quick tip: I wouldn't even bother grinding for stats right now, there is no use for them as of yet. Unless you want to in anticipation of them getting used later, it's up to you, but there's probably going to be a more efficient way of raising your stats, it's hard to say. Also, don't bother grinding money from working with your Aunt, just get the necessities to advance in the other scenes. I can only imagine you can move up to a better paying job with the bicycle in a later update.

The faces on most of the characters are pretty bad though... eugh.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this:
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/aco/image/1479/48/1479483872868.png

not sure how long the link will last.
You forgot about peeping on your sister taking shower and mother's solo.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You forgot about peeping on your sister taking shower and mother's solo.
yep, and also the supossed gay event everybody talks about. Im not even sure if it exists.

Thanks anyway!

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the Password also doesnt work yet, read about it its going to be in the game in version 0.09? or i missed a flag/event somewhere.
Game so far is enjoyable, but is it just me or does the older sister look somehow strange?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think the Password also doesnt work yet, read about it its going to be in the game in version 0.09? or i missed a flag/event somewhere.
Game so far is enjoyable, but is it just me or does the older sister look somehow strange?
Correct, there's no password. I remember someone asking in the comments on his Patreon.

Dalthor-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a patreon and he releases new versions every other week or so. He's a real fast artist you can see his streams on Picarto.tv Darkcookie.

OP
S

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yep, and also the supossed gay event everybody talks about. Im not even sure if it exists.

Thanks anyway!
The favor you do him is to send your friend to do his cafeteria's chores.

Nothing gay in that.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The favor you do him is to send your friend to do his cafeteria's chores.

Nothing gay in that.
I knew that, you need to buy a videogame or something on the mall, and then you can train.

I still don't understand why people says there's a gay event lmao.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still don't understand why people says there's a gay event lmao.
In the patreon page between the fetish there is "M/M" , this was confirmed by the answer DC sent to me about that type of moment, the summary of the answer is:
- there will be little M/M events
- It will be possible skip them

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In the patreon page between the fetish there is "M/M" , this was confirmed by the answer DC sent to me about that type of moment, the summary of the answer is:
- there will be little M/M events
- It will be possible skip them
Oooh, so it's not implemented yet, I see.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Apparently starting with v0.10 the updates will focus on single characters until their route is finished. Dunno if that was common knowledge, just saw it in a public Patreon post. Certainly makes me more optimistic about trying out new versions. :D

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I still don't know how much content there is added for patrons only. Is there one or two scenes more, or whole branches of story added that we can't see yet?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I still don't know how much content there is added for patrons only. Is there one or two scenes more, or whole branches of story added that we can't see yet?
I think Patrons just get the latest version earlier, by 2-3 weeks maybe..so right now the public version is the current version.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is v0.09 that he released early to stream viewers to test bugs, the new version will officially be out later today with the bugs fixed.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here is v0.09 that he released early to stream viewers to test bugs, the new version will officially be out later today with the bugs fixed.
Thank you!

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Official update is out with less bugs.

Windows:
Mac:

Changelog 0.09:
7 new locations
2 new characters
Revamped phone UI and new Quest tracking system
All in-game characters will now be standing in backgrounds (accessible)
Sister's computer will now be accessible also
New story events and dialogues
New mild sexual encounters
2 new mini-games! (STR and CHAR stats)
New telescope scenes
New shower scenes

Known bugs:
Save files from 0.08 might not be compatible with 0.09!
The stats system is still not integrated into quest/story progression (will be in 0.10)
Rap battle mini-game still only has 1 repeated sequence, more to come

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! Thanks!

Downloading now...can't wait to play the updates

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice! I was just thinking about starting a new game and we get a update with big fixes and added content. Great stuff.