What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Heh, with all the rape, maybe we're developing empathy and actual feelings? :p I still have a problem with SG and its/his obsession with getting forced by black guys (as in it's built into the story), but I suppose that only reinforces the rape mentality.

Part of me always wonders why we're constantly playing a female MC (or why these games are so popular, along with reverse rape). Why not a male MC that rapes females instead? I mean, do we enjoy rape against us even as males, assuming most of us are? Is there something fundamentally wrong with us, we rejoice in seeing our avatars--virtual projections of ourselves--get violated and mindbroken? (Obv there's something wrong with us regardless if we play these games in general, but I can live with that, haha). Anyway...digression.
Why would there be anything wrong with anyone for playing any kind of games? Fiction is fiction, if you open the genres a little bit out of the "rape" and "sex" genre for videogames/books/movies, you would then think the world is nuts and would end in any second.

I don't think works of fiction affect real life as much as you think, only the mentally frail would be so much influenced by any kind of fictional work to the point they would bring it to the real life and try to mimic unreal scenarios. The human being is amazing both physically and mentally to lose their free will to something so trivial as "fiction".

We play games, watch movies,read books out of entertainement and curiosity of something we will likely never replicate in real life (and since it is a work of fiction it would probably have a very different counter-part in real life anyways, food for thought.) Because life is boring. Because we want to phantasize being a hero and not a shitty cashier, because we want to fuck all the hot girls even though we never will, because we want to be the captain of a freaking spaceship and visit the stars but likely never will in this lifetime.

You play a shooting game, you murder people, you enjoy the game, you DON'T go out shooting people in real life, you are not a murderer, I don't see why it would be different with ANY other genre, anything fits there, any genre can be replaced in the formula.

So I disagree, there is nothing wrong with people that play videogames, it is line of thoughts like yours (and I don't mean that as an attack or insult) that leads to the mega censorship we see in fiction today, because subject A offends group B and subject C offends group D, suddenly fiction is only fiction when it doesn't offend groups A and D, even though it is just all fiction ... because subject C is just TOO MUCH (even though it is still fiction just like the other subjects that are accepted). Then there is this creation of "accepted fiction", which still makes zero sense in my head, but it is the way it is in some countries now, getting worse and heading towards more censorship and the range of accepted fiction will decrease daily.

You think you're fucked up, you are not, unless you decide to actually go retarded in real life, you're good bro.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Heh, with all the rape, maybe we're developing empathy and actual feelings? :p I still have a problem with SG and its/his obsession with getting forced by black guys (as in it's built into the story), but I suppose that only reinforces the rape mentality.

Part of me always wonders why we're constantly playing a female MC (or why these games are so popular, along with reverse rape). Why not a male MC that rapes females instead? I mean, do we enjoy rape against us even as males, assuming most of us are? Is there something fundamentally wrong with us, we rejoice in seeing our avatars--virtual projections of ourselves--get violated and mindbroken? (Obv there's something wrong with us regardless if we play these games in general, but I can live with that, haha). Anyway...digression.
I think it is for the same reason why many males play female chars in rpgs.
I for myself want to accompany the same girl beeing raped, there are a few harem games that I find boring, I rather watch the same character getting raped/fucked again and again if she looks good.
If there is a guy I keep constantly watching, it would rather creep me out, but I don't see the girls as my avatar either, rather like I said as someone I watch in a voyeuristic way.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry to bother with foolish question, but how to manage Gonza running along the wall?
I know it doesn't affect the plot but I couldn't do this again. Just curious.
You have spend time with the soldiers at the dining room. Depending on what you choose Rhode gives a punishment to Gonza, and later in the day you can actually find him performing his tasks.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have spend time with the soldiers at the dining room. Depending on what you choose Rhode gives a punishment to Gonza, and later in the day you can actually find him performing his tasks.
Yeah, I made him cleaning toilet and he was doing it after supper but I think I've tried all variants and no use.

ZEROYMAR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"上の絵はおっぱいを揉み揉みされるという大変重要なイベントシーンの絵なんですけど、
今度出るツクールMVでは画面解像度が上がりましたので
分かりやすく画面の解像度の違いを表してみました。
640*480ではいい加減限界を感じ他のツールへの移行も止む無しと考えていましたが、
凄いツクールが登場してくれました。
ツクールXPがとてもよくできたツールでしたのでずっと使い続けてきましたが、
画面解像度の変更とハードウェア描画の二点の追加されたツクールをずっと待ち続けていました。
ツクールMVは本当に待ち望んでいたものが来てくれた感じです。
これからはアクション要素もゲームに組み込めます。
キャラクターが細かく動いて操作していて楽しいものを目指したいです。
ツクールMV、そしてモンハンクロス。最高ですね。"

2015/11/28

he updated yesterday

who can translate it?

Thank you!:D

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"上の絵はおっぱいを揉み揉みされるという大変重要なイベントシーンの絵なんですけど、
今度出るツクールMVでは画面解像度が上がりましたので
分かりやすく画面の解像度の違いを表してみました。
640*480ではいい加減限界を感じ他のツールへの移行も止む無しと考えていましたが、
凄いツクールが登場してくれました。
ツクールXPがとてもよくできたツールでしたのでずっと使い続けてきましたが、
画面解像度の変更とハードウェア描画の二点の追加されたツクールをずっと待ち続けていました。
ツクールMVは本当に待ち望んでいたものが来てくれた感じです。
これからはアクション要素もゲームに組み込めます。
キャラクターが細かく動いて操作していて楽しいものを目指したいです。
ツクールMV、そしてモンハンクロス。最高ですね。"
Like I understand from google translate he want to make this game with RPG Maker MV, not with XP like his previous games was, because of better resolution..

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like I understand from google translate he want to make this game with RPG Maker MV, not with XP like his previous games was, because of better resolution..
Basically this. He also feels MV will allow his game to be more action oriented because of the fluid character control.

All in all I'm really depressed since there's no way to hook MV games for translation software yet, and there's no way to extract the text for translators to translate it yet(the kind sir Habisain is on this case).

Hopefully these problems will be remedied by the time this is out

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Usually he would already show previews of maps or outfits at this point of the development period. But since he seems to be experimenting on a new engine and can't make up his mind with the main heroine's design we can expect this to take a longer time to finish than his previous games. Let's just hope this game will have the same amount or more of h-content like his past 3 games and not less like the last one (Rhode's).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually he would already show previews of maps or outfits at this point of the development period. But since he seems to be experimenting on a new engine and can't make up his mind with the main heroine's design we can expect this to take a longer time to finish than his previous games. Let's just hope this game will have the same amount or more of h-content like his past 3 games and not less like the last one (Rhode's).
Not really. It should at least be faster than Rhode since he started it after scraping the former idea for Rhode. And it'll also depend on whether or not he tries with animation again.

What I'm looking the most forward to is that MV features better sprites and he's pretty good with customizing sprites so we may actually get some sprite sex or at the least more detailed sprites.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Not really. It should at least be faster than Rhode since he started it after scraping the former idea for Rhode. And it'll also depend on whether or not he tries with animation again.

What I'm looking the most forward to is that MV features better sprites and he's pretty good with customizing sprites so we may actually get some sprite sex or at the least more detailed sprites.
Well sprite sex really ain't my cup of tea but to each his own I guess. I'm more interested on the battle system and his art(minus the granny hands) but I guess better sprites would lead to improved gameplay. Again, I just hope this one has more h-content than the last one since it was a letdown in that department.

Last edited:

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got stuck in crawl pose after fight with Wolf.Is there a way to uncrawl yourself?
Its pretty slow to move around like that..

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Another bug fixed in Map101.rxdata, people should no longer get stuck crawling after the duel.
Where did you get your game from? That was a bug that I fixed the day after I finished the translation in June.

If you progress through the story eventually they'll stand you back up though.

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you get your game from?That was a bug that I fixed the day after I finished the translation in June.
Yeah, I searched through thread and reapplied translation patch,but it didnt help. I dunno where I got the game from though, I found it on my hard drive yesterday, lol.
If it will fix itself then its fine I guess.

Reputation score

guys, has scalegarden mentioned anywhere when his next game is going to be released? its been almost 1 year since it was announced..

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

His games generally take years

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly don't care if it takes another 2 years, I just hope SC break the trend of releasing incomplete games. It's serious a bummer that 3 out of 5 of the games I was seriously wanting for were all missing content or features.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which ones? Sangeki felt complete, so I'm assuming it was his first two and Rhode. Has anyone noticed he seems to making his heroine's chests steadily larger per game?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which ones? Sangeki felt complete, so I'm assuming it was his first two and Rhode. Has anyone noticed he seems to making his heroine's chests steadily larger per game?
Umm....I meant among devs not among SG games. This will be his 5th game so 3 out of 5 would be an impossible number lol plus only Rhode was incomplete. The other 3 were definitely complete or at least to me.

The 3 games I was mentioning were. , [/URL] though I somewhat want to throw in there as well....it was for the most part a complete game.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys, sorry for unrelated, but don't you have any translation for Hi to Tetsu no Buresu?
On Hong there were traces of GmanPrimeX's translation and partial translation by Shmotz. Second one I've found as separate txt, but can't find a full translation anywhere. Pls halp.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys, sorry for unrelated, but don't you have any translation for Hi to Tetsu no Buresu?
On Hong there were traces of GmanPrimeX's translation and partial translation by Shmotz. Second one I've found as separate txt, but can't find a full translation anywhere. Pls halp.
There is none - if i remember correctly, someone made machine translation for this game, but, beside menu, it does the same as chiitrans