Suggestions

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Suggestions

Heh, I was starting to regret getting lucky instead one of the "strong of*" talents, but this makes me feel better.

* And I was torn on which I'd rather have. On the one hand +6 body would give me a +30% chance to break grapple... on the other hand a +30% chance to win a Mind v Body check would reduce the chance of having a grapple to break in the first place. And of course +6 spirit means a better boost to energy.

Edit: and while I'm here... why not suggest a mutation or two for corruption. (Heh, I'm the only one with any so far... >.<)

1.) Tight - deal +2 pleasure to your opponent during sex.
2.) Multi-orgasmic - after an orgasm you return to only (3/4? Total - 10?) of your total pleasure.
3.) include some of the non-RP flaws.
I'm considering changing lucky to an additional roll of a d4 or d6 now, it's either that or change it to +3.

And I'll add those, though when you hit a corruption 100 you have the option of taking an additional flaw rather than a mutation.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's a random suggestion for Lucky: Since most rolls are D20, a +1 is 5%.

Why not just say having lucky gives you a 5% chance to have an "extremely good" outcome regardless of rolling? Roll a D20 every round for lucky, and if it comes up 20, all results are automatically in the player's favor for the round. That doesn't mean maxing damage or anything, but spells always go off, attacks always land, they dodge all incoming attacks, break all grapples (or automatically succeed the grapple if they're trying to initiate one), and if any damage or effect rolls come up as a 1, they get re-rolled. It would also make encounters easier to adapt to lucky rolls, or finding loot, or almost anything else. Just scratch out negative effects on a roll of "lucky", unless it's a story driven event.

And as for sex rolls, let the character's personality decide it (or fudge a PM to the player).

One thing I've noticed about sex rolls, players with very high body score will cause their partner to climax often. But shouldn't the girls NOT want to let that happen if they're being raped?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's a random suggestion for Lucky: Since most rolls are D20, a +1 is 5%.

Why not just say having lucky gives you a 5% chance to have an "extremely good" outcome regardless of rolling? Roll a D20 every round for lucky, and if it comes up 20, all results are automatically in the player's favor for the round. That doesn't mean maxing damage or anything, but spells always go off, attacks always land, they dodge all incoming attacks, break all grapples (or automatically succeed the grapple if they're trying to initiate one), and if any damage or effect rolls come up as a 1, they get re-rolled. It would also make encounters easier to adapt to lucky rolls, or finding loot, or almost anything else. Just scratch out negative effects on a roll of "lucky", unless it's a story driven event.

And as for sex rolls, let the character's personality decide it (or fudge a PM to the player).
We don't want Lucky to be too powerful, or too complicated to implement. I think a simple +2 to rolls is perfect as-is.

One thing I've noticed about sex rolls, players with very high body score will cause their partner to climax often. But shouldn't the girls NOT want to let that happen if they're being raped?
It's a balance thing. Characters with high Body stats are less likely to BE raped in the first place, since they're better at grappling. So, for now at least, I don't think it's a problem.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Do we get to know what mutation we're in danger of having before we decide to take the flaw?

Also, is there a point at which our character becomes to corrupted to play, or can we keep our characters practically as long as we want?

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Alternate ideas for sex rolls
Remove the body bonuses from sex play and consider a standard D20 roll as idle sex. Then give bonuses or penalties to pleasure depending on how resistant or eager both parties are. "A Desert Girls Tale (Pheonix Alugere)" thread, she's drugged into being an eager plaything, so sexual actions should gain large boosts since both parties are extremely eager to play with one another. Penetration while fighting, give only a boost based on the aggressor's skill. A character that's desperately trying not to gain corruption by merely resisting sex instead of fighting off the thing raping her would then get penalties against pleasure gain, perhaps enough to deter a creature from wanting to keep going at her (maybe exhaust the creature before it can cum?).

Allow a favored stat/4 limit on adding/reducing pleasure, and allow the players and monsters to make it as they would a defense action. For every -1 they take to grappling for the round, you can get +2 or -2 to pleasure gained or pleasure given.

Swap out the succubus talents for deciding which stat to use into letting the limit be favored stat/2.

... just suggestions. Don't mind me if I'm rambling. *quiets down now*

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Do we get to know what mutation we're in danger of having before we decide to take the flaw?

Also, is there a point at which our character becomes to corrupted to play, or can we keep our characters practically as long as we want?
To avoid altering the characters in ways that a player would significantly dislike, I'm just going to PM you when you reach 100 corruption and let you pick which one you want.

And you can play as long as you're interested in doing so, or until the final boss gets killed.

As for your suggestion Kathy, while I like the idea, it's too complicated for me to puzzle out the exact implementation of it, and would result in me having a lot more to remember when sex happens. And since, currently, sex only takes 2 HP per orgasm, creatures wouldn't get exhausted very fast. Though, I am thinking of changing that to 2 or d4 per round of sex.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

@Tass: *squeees* That's true. I guess my suggestion was mostly to change the high number of orgasms body-heavy characters will be giving away.

@Dematt: I don't think my idea for lucky is overpowered as it should (statistically) only happen 1 in 20 rolls. While a +2 would affect 10% of all rolls, any rolls that are already close will be modified by it. I just thought this would be an easy way Lucky could affect all situations equally without needing to come up with special rules for each situation it's used in. It would rather be a "GM's choice" of what a good effect can be.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I agree with you that it's a problem, but I don't see any way to change it that remains simple, except maybe switching it to whatever stat is highest so that every character has the same problem. Which would make the succubus Talents redundant.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, how about this... make the pleasure taken by each something like "Y + (monsterBody - PCBody)/2 + dX" with (monsterBody - PCBody)/2 capped at +/- 5 or something. That way players with high body orgasm less often. And for consensual sex it can be added instead, since you're trying to help.

And I'd agree with health damage every round of sex with a bigger chunk for orgasm.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

................What are dX and Y?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Um... unspecified values. They could be 10 and d6. Or whatever so that it works out close to what it is now for most people.

With 10 and d6, my most recent battle would be...

10 + (22-14)/2 + d6 = 15-20 pleasure per round.

On the other hand, if I swapped mind and body...

10 + (22-26)/2 + d6 = 9-14 pleasure per round.

(the above analysis ignores talents/flaws that modify pleasure)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh. That actually makes sense, but I've got to sleep on it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Notices:
1) I'm changing the fatigue damage taken during sex to 2 per round with and addition of d6 when you orgasm.

2) The sex rules are changing to something like what thetwo suggested.
Now, for each round of penetration, you will take 10 + d12 +/- (Others Body)/2
Foreplay will remain the same, IE, an unarmed attack dealing pleasure damage.

3) Lucky is going up from a +1 to a +3. Please update your character sheets accordingly.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yo...

I've been enjoying watching how things play out from the audience. Had one small thought. The new mutation "Tight" from TheTwo. Perfectly fine, only I found myself thinking that compared to surprise new limbs and the other possible effects it was maybe a little tame, flavour wise.

How about 'aphrodisiac juices'? Actually effects remain the same. Or alternatively could even combine with the lactation mutation in the case of both applying.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got some ideas for mutations.

Pheromones: -4 to stealth checks and friendly characters are more interested in sex
Continuous Stimulation: character takes 1 pleasure damage every turn unless the character rests
Whip-tongue: character causes +2 pleasure damage during oral foreplay
Masochist: when a character takes health damage, d4+1 of total taken is taken as pleasure damage instead
Sadist: character takes d4+1 pleasure damage each time she inflicts health damage to another

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Notice: Adding xivvixs mutations, and I powered up some of the other spirit powers after realizing how little damage they did.

@Squid: Eh, if the player would rather flavor it that way I have no problem with that. The names don't mean all that much to me, just a way of keeping track of them when people start mutating.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Holy Wall: Creates a wall that no being may pass without your permission or a (Your Spirit x (1 + X)) vs (Enemies Spirit) check. Costs 8 + X energy to start and 1 + X energy to maintain. In addition, demons touching it take d6 x X damage.
Maybe this should be changed to:

(Your Spirit + 2X)) vs (Enemies Spirit) check. or something of the like

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's designed so that even the big stuff couldn't get past it, and you're up against piddly base-20 enemies. That, and Nillien has 44 Spirit, if she isn't strong enough to hold off a bunch of giant spiders there's a problem with the system.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Note: When I say "even the big stuff" I mean it. A high powered barrier can keep out anything besides Matthias until you run out of energy.