What's new

ADV [ sugar star ] Tales of Boinboin / ちちうし物語 RE105810 RJ105810 RPGMaker

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ちちうし物語

I think there's a great need for the previous threads to be revived; or at least their information pulled out and posted here. There's a lot of content in this game and I'm not entirely sure how to get all of it!

In particular I think the previous threads mentioned something about what you do to the super-enemies Erin meets when they are weakened? Does any one know off-hand?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha.. At least I'm not the only one. I just don't care for sim games this one almost feels like a Hentai Farmsville.. I can't see what anyone sees in Farmville.. yet I have family members that play it for hours in a row.. ugg. LOL.

I prefer to stick with good old fashion RPG myself ;p But to label this as RPG is just too far of a stretch. The beginning of the game I was beginning to think it would become and RPG with the sword fights.. than it turned out to be a sim with a fighter game battle system. It went from an RPG style to a sim with console battle format. So guess that is why I did not like the game so much. It had 3 strikes against it for my taste..

1. Not RPG
2. It's a SIM/Farmsville
3. Console fight game (I hate fight games)

So in a way yes I'm mad at being fooled and wasting my time on it when it went from one type of game to complete opposite and wasted my time on playing what I thought was an RPG to only turn out it was a SIM. Like going to the movie expecting a good movie that you spend your time and hard earned money on to find out it was a complete flop. I'm just flabbergasted that this got categorized as an RPG.
Where to start? Well I'll start with your three strikes.
1. It IS a RPG, there's a category of RPG (yes, RPGs have categories) called Sim RPG.
2. It's nothing like Farmsville, it's more in terms like Harvest Moon a very popular.....Sim RPG.
3. Nothing wrong with this one actually, personal choice is important. But remember, when you "Don't see why..." the same can be said about you hate fight games.

You were not "fooled" after everything said in this thread, it's pretty easy to figure out what kind a game it was. Your expectations is the only thing that tricked you, like watching a trailer for an movie and the trailer doesn't show a single action scene but you get disappointed with the movie you went to see cause there was no action in the movie. For the rest (being flabbergasted), just refer back to strike #1.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there still no walkthrough?
Need a bit of help in the game like what items to get and what-not. What to plant and stuff like that too is also appreciated.

Thanks for posting links to the game by the way as well as some tips.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok seriously how do I put a baby in the cow girl?!

Iv maxxed her stats (minus the sperm resistance ones), Iv come inside dozens of times, Iv varied her "feel" and the dudes "feel" to be both high, Iv given her gifts... Can some good Samaritan toss me a bone? please and thank you.

Oh and 5/5 on the game, love the new approach (but wish you could train more girls)...just my 2 pennies.

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok seriously how do I put a baby in the cow girl?!

Iv maxxed her stats (minus the sperm resistance ones), Iv come inside dozens of times, Iv varied her "feel" and the dudes "feel" to be both high, Iv given her gifts... Can some good Samaritan toss me a bone? please and thank you.

Oh and 5/5 on the game, love the new approach (but wish you could train more girls)...just my 2 pennies.
Previous page said you had to beat the game and the adult shop would sell a new item that you'd use to do so. My question following that: what qualifies as beating the game?

I've maxed her out on the tiles. I've completed multiple of the shows to promote her rank (last one was rewarded 10k) and the shop still hadn't provided me with any new items. Each of the ladies want to go home with the PC, so I've loaded a previous save which only has the Hanuka's 3rd or 4th promotion (before the 10k reward one) since the shop didn't appear to be updating with new items.

As with the above poster, not sure what is required to proceed and I don't see a true "end game" as of yet (I've paid back the debt)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Previous page said you had to beat the game and the adult shop would sell a new item that you'd use to do so. My question following that: what qualifies as beating the game?

I've maxed her out on the tiles. I've completed multiple of the shows to promote her rank (last one was rewarded 10k) and the shop still hadn't provided me with any new items. Each of the ladies want to go home with the PC, so I've loaded a previous save which only has the Hanuka's 3rd or 4th promotion (before the 10k reward one) since the shop didn't appear to be updating with new items.

As with the above poster, not sure what is required to proceed and I don't see a true "end game" as of yet (I've paid back the debt)
You can also make the item. It's the bottle with the heart on the top. And from what I hear maxing out Hanako's rank and paying off debt should be the way to get to the ending. But I'm not sure, since I've also yet to get an ending. but I do have may little (actually she's huge) Ushi-ko

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can also make the item. It's the bottle with the heart on the top. And from what I hear maxing out Hanako's rank and paying off debt should be the way to get to the ending. But I'm not sure, since I've also yet to get an ending. but I do have may little (actually she's huge) Ushi-ko
Guess I need to settle on a room-mate then, since Charlotte won't speak with me any more unless it's about living together. Is it possible to say no and just toss a few gifts her way to get the option again? Wondering since I don't see how you'd get all the different CG with each girl...

edit: If you decline a room-mate you still have the option to room with them later. However, if you accept a room-mate and then kick them out they don't appear to ever want to talk to you again (at least as far as the green haired girl). Month later and she still won't talk to me. Not really a surprise, I just wanted her CG unlocked (And I'm still missing panel1). You can have at least two children and you can customize some of the basic appearance traits (hair style, color, breast size), though they don't seem to do much other than walk around and let you collect basic cow related items (milk, dung, hair(?))

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The thing about impregnating the cow girl and using his daughter as a cow just made me LOL. Anyway, I usually avoid these loser douche kind of things like a plague but the warrior girl scenario intrigues me. They should had just made your character the warrior girl, she can be her own cow.

OP
OfficerTJHooker

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you've read my description of the game, I state somewhere along the lines that it's a sim-type game and not exactly a typical RPG. Either way though, I can sympathize with someone being disappointed. The art and graphics are fantastic, but the gameplay can get a tad-repetitive at times, especially if you don't know how to unlock the new events, or struggling to make money to even unlock the events (damn, that 10,000 to repair the truck...)

I'd give it a solid 4 out of 5 though. The prologue was quite well done. I think they could have improved it by adding a bit more storyline events and special events, say you and a few other people go to a trip to the beach, maybe unlocks something, etc. Other than that it's still quite a good game I sunk a bunch of hours into.

The thing about impregnating the cow girl and using his daughter as a cow just made me LOL. Anyway, I usually avoid these loser douche kind of things like a plague but the warrior girl scenario intrigues me. They should had just made your character the warrior girl, she can be her own cow.
I was a little bewildered at the protagonists' cowardice during the prologue... After that though, he turns into a pretty laid-back guy with a smoking habit, which makes sense considering his circumstances (basically disowned by his family, in huge debt, can't secure a solid job). I easily picked Charlotte as my fiancee though, just for sticking with him for the entire time.

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was a little bewildered at the protagonists' cowardice during the prologue... After that though, he turns into a pretty laid-back guy with a smoking habit, which makes sense considering his circumstances (basically disowned by his family, in huge debt, can't secure a solid job). I easily picked Charlotte as my fiancee though, just for sticking with him for the entire time.

I skipped the prologue after Erin was basically turning into a cum dumpster for the other kids for no apparent reason that the translator could give me that I'd understand.

Still, tied with her or Charlotte for inviting to the house, haven't done so yet.

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guess I need to settle on a room-mate then, since Charlotte won't speak with me any more unless it's about living together. Is it possible to say no and just toss a few gifts her way to get the option again? Wondering since I don't see how you'd get all the different CG with each girl...

edit: If you decline a room-mate you still have the option to room with them later. However, if you accept a room-mate and then kick them out they don't appear to ever want to talk to you again (at least as far as the green haired girl). Month later and she still won't talk to me. Not really a surprise, I just wanted her CG unlocked (And I'm still missing panel1). You can have at least two children and you can customize some of the basic appearance traits (hair style, color, breast size), though they don't seem to do much other than walk around and let you collect basic cow related items (milk, dung, hair(?))
the shop at night sells a usable red book that unlocks CGs if you're desperate for all of the CGs.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I skipped the prologue after Erin was basically turning into a cum dumpster for the other kids for no apparent reason that the translator could give me that I'd understand.

Still, tied with her or Charlotte for inviting to the house, haven't done so yet.
Just choose a point and make multiple save files where you choose a different girl for each file. Whenever you play that file, it'll automatically go to that save file whenever you save so there's little to no fear of overwriting the wrong file.

I've done this for myself, having a save file for Charlotte, Ai, Erin, and just in case there's an ending for Hanako, one where I choose neither of the first 3.

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just choose a point and make multiple save files where you choose a different girl for each file. Whenever you play that file, it'll automatically go to that save file whenever you save so there's little to no fear of overwriting the wrong file.

I've done this for myself, having a save file for Charlotte, Ai, Erin, and just in case there's an ending for Hanako, one where I choose neither of the first 3.
Ha - I was doing that and switched to a backup save (which was slot1) and overwrote it when testing to see if you could kick them out and if they'd still talk to you. Whoops!

Henreh: ya I discovered that after my post. My original hesitation was that I didn't know when the game ended - which it actually tells you after you finish the ranking fair. Shop finally updated and I now see the additional items. Too late for the Ai, she now hates me, but oh well. Didn't get to attached since the translator always messed up for her (guessing she talked slightly different), so my focus has been on Erin/Charlotte for a while now since I have a partial clue as to what they say.

Not much else for me to do. I know how to get all but 1-2 CG scenes and I don't feel like monster grinding to get the dungeon maidens.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

ok now that seems like an oxymoron. SIM RPG.. lol! An RPG game is something I can imagine role playing.. man a sim game would be the most boring role playing ever in my book.

World Master: What are you doing?

Player 1: I go plant lettuce

Player 2: I am milking cows

Player 3: I am feeding the pigs

World Master: I role for random weather encounter.. A tornado strikes what do you do?

Player 1: I look for a hole and dive in it if there is one

Player 2: I attempt to make it to the storm shelter

Player 3: Is there any place safe that I can take cover at?

damn.. someone needs to parody such a game on Youtube it would probably be voted the most funniest video of all times.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Maxing out Hanako's ranking is what qualifies as beating the game. There are two endings based on whether you paid back your debt or not first. Just keep sending her to the show every weekend and you'll have game clear in no time.

Incidentally the item that triggers her mating season can also be made at the workbench before beating the game, the ingredients are just *very* hard to get together... --; I'd give specifics as to where they're found but I don't really remember myself.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh nice, thanks I'm happy that there's a thread about this game now.

Coz i've been wondering what level that white hair girl that you fight with a sword will be able to start fighting on 3rd /4th and 5th maps. Coz she's at lvl 12 now and she suffers 600 dmg hits from enemies on 3rd map -.- kinda tired of grinding the 2nd map.

MAiden boss.. I've gotten the harpy in 1st map down.

Ran into the little red riding hood in 2nd map but she slays my white hair girl mainly because of double dmg strikes otherwise she's no different from 1st boss lol.

So 10k gold = vehicle repair for the truck? And that'll give access to 2nd town?

Ok, and what does that 5k option do? Repair that motorcycle? And from vague comments in this thread, I'm guessing it gives access to the beach?

What does the ice cream guy do? I pay him 100g and I'm guessing the character eat the sweets on the spot?

And where Do I get those gifts at? The lady shop when she sells the potions?

And i've won at least one event so far with cowgirl. She gave an titfuck and i had to randomly mash keys until i found an key that works which was the return key and managed to push the bar to full.

And I chatted with the soldier bar lady with uh purple hair then for some reason I got an nighttime event. Saw an cute pro and did her 2 times so far. I don't even know what triggers the night event lol.

Other question is, what exactly does giving like 100g, 1kg to girls do? Coz they have options like that whether I choose to give them gold or not and it had me confused. What exactly does it do?

I still stubborn to even get a machine translator. <.< Dun know how to use one anyways

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh nice, thanks I'm happy that there's a thread about this game now.

Coz i've been wondering what level that white hair girl that you fight with a sword will be able to start fighting on 3rd /4th and 5th maps. Coz she's at lvl 12 now and she suffers 600 dmg hits from enemies on 3rd map -.- kinda tired of grinding the 2nd map.

MAiden boss.. I've gotten the harpy in 1st map down.

Ran into the little red riding hood in 2nd map but she slays my white hair girl mainly because of double dmg strikes otherwise she's no different from 1st boss lol.

So 10k gold = vehicle repair for the truck? And that'll give access to 2nd town?

Yes

Ok, and what does that 5k option do? Repair that motorcycle? And from vague comments in this thread, I'm guessing it gives access to the beach?

Shorten the time it takes you to go to town, be sure to ride on it before leaving the farm for the time reduction.

What does the ice cream guy do? I pay him 100g and I'm guessing the character eat the sweets on the spot?

Recharge your endurance, I find little use for it. I'd be all over it if I can get it for hanako...

And where Do I get those gifts at? The lady shop when she sells the potions?

You have to craft most gift.

And i've won at least one event so far with cowgirl. She gave an titfuck and i had to randomly mash keys until i found an key that works which was the return key and managed to push the bar to full.

And I chatted with the soldier bar lady with uh purple hair then for some reason I got an nighttime event. Saw an cute pro and did her 2 times so far. I don't even know what triggers the night event lol.

Certain nights of the week, aside from the relationship breakpoint events which will happen automatically. You should get one soon where you'll see the pro being harassed by day.

Other question is, what exactly does giving like 100g, 1kg to girls do? Coz they have options like that whether I choose to give them gold or not and it had me confused. What exactly does it do?

That's the mercenary cost paid to the white haired girl to take on any dungeon.

I still stubborn to even get a machine translator. <.< Dun know how to use one anyways
You will find an attack L4 in the swamp and defense L4 in ice cavern. They're near the end of the dungeon chain but they make things a lot easier, more then doubling your att and def.

The heal move is pretty much a must, as long as enemy don't kill you in 1 shot you will always win (outside of boss fight).

Using the proper elemental stone helps a lot in each dungeon, as it cuts down the corresponding elemental damage by a good bit.

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Incidentally the item that triggers her mating season can also be made at the workbench before beating the game, the ingredients are just *very* hard to get together... --; I'd give specifics as to where they're found but I don't really remember myself.
The items are:
Smooth milk - Not sure how to get this.
Tuna - I'm guessing you have to fish for it.
Max heal(?) - I got one from a dungeon, but you can also craft this.

Does anyone know if I set Hanako to take care of the farm (-3 HP option when you talk to her) that she will water my plants so I don't have to do it?

)Also, what does capturing the bosses in the forest with "clammy milk" do? I did it to the forest girl and it didn't give me any exp or money, but upgraded my fishing rod as if I had killed her. Is it possible to go back and fight them again the next week?)Oh, it gives you an item to up your stats. Figured it out.

I want to make the cow doll for Hanako, but when I shave her and it says I got the hairs, they don't appear in the inventory. Do I need some sort of farm upgrade?

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The items are:
Smooth milk - Not sure how to get this.
Tuna - I'm guessing you have to fish for it.
Max heal(?) - I got one from a dungeon, but you can also craft this.
I found a tuna on the ground when exploring the ice dungeons full of purple devils.
Still need to find out how to get the other items.

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a tuna on the ground when exploring the ice dungeons full of purple devils.
Still need to find out how to get the other items.
Either upgrade Hanako's milk quality or hit the suspicious merchant on the docks and hope his inventory has it. His stock rotates, so you can pick up the higher end fishing bait, milk and healing supplies.

I bought 20ish of the second to last bait and caught the Tuna(?) required from the pond within 2-3 tries. Milk I also had a couple from the merchant just as I happened to buy a few of everything. The elixir you can make, though I got it as a gift from Erin.

If you want to make the Elixir, you can find eggs on the mountain / fire maps randomly (least that's where I found them)