What's new

ADV [ sugar star ] Tales of Boinboin / ちちうし物語 RE105810 RJ105810 RPGMaker

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ちちうし物語

Your right TJ, this one really does need a translating tool. do you know of any link to one? I tried googling but didnt have any luck.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your right TJ, this one really does need a translating tool. do you know of any link to one? I tried googling but didnt have any luck.
Interactive Text Hooker, chii trans, AGTH+ATLAS, and Translation Aggregator are a few I've used and still use to this day.

to get info on how to set up and maybe working links, but they are well known enough that finding a link shouldn't be a problem.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I might find the 1.04 version of the game?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, that was fast.

Thank you very much.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys, this game very interesting and I went very far, but I can not figure out how to put the clothes in the warrior, but I have 3 clothes nn know how to put them.
appearance response, thanks in advance (and sorry for English)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello guys, this game very interesting and I went very far, but I can not figure out how to put the clothes in the warrior, but I have 3 clothes nn know how to put them.
appearance response, thanks in advance (and sorry for English)
In the warrior!!! Sorry, no means to make fun just couldn't help myself. Ok, I meant to say this earlier but it totally slip my mind. Ahem, do not buy clothes for any girl besides Hanako unless that girl is your girlfriend! You can only change what they wear, if they are inside your house. Meaning only Sun day and nights for Charlotte.
Also swimsuits will only be worn when you go to the beach, equally you will NOT be able to see Hanako in her's if you have a girlfriend. Another downside is, unlike Hanako, they will change out of those clothes the next day or if you trigger an event. Going to the next town will put them in their default clothes too. Don't know if this is on purpose or a bug.

P.S.
My Ushi-ko is adorable!!!

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Game seems to have a fatal flaw.. after the girl turns in the succubus and she returns to school.. the game pretty much froze up.. can't move at all.. nothing seems to work at all..

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game seems to have a fatal flaw.. after the girl turns in the succubus and she returns to school.. the game pretty much froze up.. can't move at all.. nothing seems to work at all..
You talking about in the prologue? If so, that's a known bug that should have been corrected already. Not really fatal since you can skip the prologue. Name's Erin btw.

I can't really be sure though, since if I remember correctly in the prologue after she transforms she leaves the school and doesn't come back. So you could be talking about a different event I've yet to see.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

OK I had enough of this one.. this has got to be the stupidest setup for a game I think I have ever played. Your a wuss that does not do his own battles.. a complicated training setup for a cow girl. And one heck of a boring sims farm game on top of that.. plant crop.. ect..

Wow.. I got tired of the whole game fast.. Dumb story line the prologue was semi interesting than everything about the prologue was thrown out the window. Better games out there I give this one a lousy 1 star rating for boring.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone know where to find the water crystal?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does anyone know where to find the water crystal?
their random drops when ever you play as the girl with the shining things i got a water crystal on the oasis though or sometimes even on the forest of lost

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ice cavern for water crystal. I recommend arming a fire elemental stone before going in. You will also find attack L4 accessory here, which gave me +75 attack I think.

The swamp can also occasionally give water crystal (about 50/50 to me).

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

but there is a sort of guide? For example I do not know how to get out with the girls xD and liv 70! xD, unfortunately, the Japanese do not understand anything, I imagine at random ... asd

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but there is a sort of guide? For example I do not know how to get out with the girls xD and liv 70! xD, unfortunately, the Japanese do not understand anything, I imagine at random ... asd
For those wondering "what the hell he/she just said!?" I'll translate.

"But is there some sort of guide? For example, I do not know how to go out with the girls *pointless emote* and *meaning doesn't compute + pointless emote*. Unfortunately, I do not understand anything Japanese and I do stuff at random...*???*"

There was a guide made by Ryuushi in one of the old, deleted threads. Toxic says he'll go through them and merge any useful info into this one, but I'm sure he also has other stuff to take care of so it may be awhile. Just ask any questions here, a bit less puzzle please, and I'll be happy to assist.

But to answer the one thing you did say. First fix your truck by talking to the blue haired vendor, choosing the 3rd option, then choosing the one that costs 10k. Examine truck, and choose first option. Talk to second vendor and buy the bottom 2 items.
If you haven't already, clean up your house. Get rid of black bags on Fire day (first day), cans and piles of stuff on water day (second day), and newspaper and other stuff on earth day (fourth day). Once all this is done, your character will remodel the room.
Now just get your desired, or all of the girls affection to max and you're all set. Now how to get the girls?

Erin: Give her nutritious food, help her with energy replenishment, and I think just sending her on missions. You'll find her sword you never returned when you're set to woo her, just go talk to her.
Charlotte: Give her bouquets of Red, White, or multiple color flowers. She'll come talk to you about going home, talk to the two gossiping women twice (possibly on different days) and you'll get the option to chase her. Just choose the first choice in the following dialog. Once back, talk to her.
Hanako: I really don't know if you can make Hanako your girlfriend at this moment. She's the last one I'll experiment with. You can give her sweet foods, the dog food looking food, and cow plushies.
Ai: Give her sweet foods and well....use her "services". She appears on certain nights in town. She'll have 3 day time events and 1 night time event. Nothing else special, get her affection up and talk to her.

Last edited:

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK I had enough of this one.. this has got to be the stupidest setup for a game I think I have ever played. Your a wuss that does not do his own battles.. a complicated training setup for a cow girl. And one heck of a boring sims farm game on top of that.. plant crop.. ect..

Wow.. I got tired of the whole game fast.. Dumb story line the prologue was semi interesting than everything about the prologue was thrown out the window. Better games out there I give this one a lousy 1 star rating for boring.
I must admit.. its quite interesting how games can be seen from VERY different angles.. while the story was indeed quite cheesy, the game was easily one of the best machine translateable games i ever played.. i understood everything, the game always has some kind event going on.. it has fun little sprite scenes.. it has everything i want in a game like this.. easily a personal 5/5 game

W

Wolf624

I must admit.. its quite interesting how games can be seen from VERY different angles.. while the story was indeed quite cheesy, the game was easily one of the best machine translateable games i ever played.. i understood everything, the game always has some kind event going on.. it has fun little sprite scenes.. it has everything i want in a game like this.. easily a personal 5/5 game
Ignore molitar, he's just mad at the game. At least you enjoyed the game for what it is and not complaining, due to it being different.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

not complaining, due to it being different.
this game sure offers different things than others, which is good. it is good to know there are people out there trying something new.
but i'm also quite bored with this game. so i'd say "nice idea, rest is ok"

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game sure offers different things than others, which is good. it is good to know there are people out there trying something new.
Coming from you, who's usually pretty harsh on games, that's the same as winning a Nobel Prize. This game creator should be damn proud of themselves.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

haha.. At least I'm not the only one. I just don't care for sim games this one almost feels like a Hentai Farmsville.. I can't see what anyone sees in Farmville.. yet I have family members that play it for hours in a row.. ugg. LOL.

I prefer to stick with good old fashion RPG myself ;p But to label this as RPG is just too far of a stretch. The beginning of the game I was beginning to think it would become and RPG with the sword fights.. than it turned out to be a sim with a fighter game battle system. It went from an RPG style to a sim with console battle format. So guess that is why I did not like the game so much. It had 3 strikes against it for my taste..

1. Not RPG
2. It's a SIM/Farmsville
3. Console fight game (I hate fight games)

So in a way yes I'm mad at being fooled and wasting my time on it when it went from one type of game to complete opposite and wasted my time on playing what I thought was an RPG to only turn out it was a SIM. Like going to the movie expecting a good movie that you spend your time and hard earned money on to find out it was a complete flop. I'm just flabbergasted that this got categorized as an RPG.

Last edited: