What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] Life is Paradise / LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版 (RE094661, RJ094661)

Geron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise(RJ094661)

Xcaliberium's save should enable a lot of the bonus new game options for you... or you can just outright use his save.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Xcaliberium's save should enable a lot of the bonus new game options for you... or you can just outright use his save.
no, your unlocks seem to be stored in publicdata, not your save file, and the safe itself is directly before marrying the disgusting old man, with no way out.

if you say no at the alter it just asks again, and to divorce you need to get them to follow you, and all he does is work during the day, or sleep/sex at night, with no "follow me" option.

so no, i don't want that save.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no, your unlocks seem to be stored in publicdata, not your save file, and the safe itself is directly before marrying the disgusting old man, with no way out.

if you say no at the alter it just asks again, and to divorce you need to get them to follow you, and all he does is work during the day, or sleep/sex at night, with no "follow me" option.

so no, i don't want that save.
....what? All you have to do is wait until around 22:00 and go to your room the mayor should be upstairs in the room where your childhood friend used to sleep talk to him and chose the 1st option to divorce. You need to get the divorce paper from Kurumi 1st.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

lol marry the old turtle mayor guy, then you get a sex scene with like 15 different options lol, and his smiling face is so damn funny. for a turtle :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

....what? All you have to do is wait until around 22:00 and go to your room the mayor should be upstairs in the room where your childhood friend used to sleep talk to him and chose the 1st option to divorce. You need to get the divorce paper from Kurumi 1st.
you talk to kurumi and she tells you to bring your husband/wife, she wont sell you anything until you do,

and if you talk to him at night the only option you get is if you want to have sex or not.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, well i don't know how, but i achived that i'm stuckat the veary begining, since i don't understand japanese, i constantly try to speak to the mayor but no building options pop up, so i gathered resources, gathered 20+ from every resources from the veary start and tryed to speak to the mayor again, nothing changed, tryed to buy building plans or what not from the assistant, but she didn't have anything for sale.

Also, people keep talking about a translator machine, may someone recomend me such program?

Pintapau

Reputation score

Hmm, well i don't know how, but i achived that i'm stuckat the veary begining, since i don't understand japanese, i constantly try to speak to the mayor but no building options pop up, so i gathered resources, gathered 20+ from every resources from the veary start and tryed to speak to the mayor again, nothing changed, tryed to buy building plans or what not from the assistant, but she didn't have anything for sale.

Also, people keep talking about a translator machine, may someone recomend me such program?
You're probably required to go outside and interact with one of the darker spots outside to place the lamppost is my best guess, but frankly it would be easier to start again with the use of a translation program so you know what you're doing and understanding the tutorial.

Two different translation programs tend to be mentioned often here: AGTH and Chiitrans. Personally, I'd go with Chiitrans due to how easy it is to use and set up, and it can be found by searching for "chiitrans 2" in google.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're probably required to go outside and interact with one of the darker spots outside to place the lamppost is my best guess, but frankly it would be easier to start again with the use of a translation program so you know what you're doing and understanding the tutorial.

Two different translation programs tend to be mentioned often here: AGTH and Chiitrans. Personally, I'd go with Chiitrans due to how easy it is to use and set up, and it can be found by searching for "chiitrans 2" in google.
Thanks, i don't kwon what i did, but somehow i managed to make it continue. Do i need to do something specific with chiitrans, or all i need to do is to start it and select on which language should it translate?

Pintapau

Reputation score

Thanks, i don't kwon what i did, but somehow i managed to make it continue. Do i need to do something specific with chiitrans, or all i need to do is to start it and select on which language should it translate?
Chiitrans 2 requires .NET Framework 4.0 before it will work, so you'll need to download that and install it first. Fortunately, it's free from Microsoft but assumes that you have a Windows OS. Also, as far as I'm aware Chiitrans only does Japanese to English.

Basic directions for using Chiitrans to translate the game is as follows:
1) Start Chiitrans
2) Click on the second button from the left on the top (or just click "click here to start")
3) Use the browse button to link to the executable file
4) Enter AGTH keys if applicable (I haven't had the need to use them for this game by the way)
5) Set to "Run through AGTH", hit OK
Note that Chiitrans, like other translation programs is a text parser, and as such performs a machine translation in it's own window rather then in the game. Thus you'll need to have the game open on one side of the screen and Chiitrans visible on the other side.

To get back on topic, from reading the thread I've seen mention of a fourth dungeon. I assume that I must purchase the boat before I can access it?

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Basic directions for using Chiitrans to translate the game is as follows:
1) Start Chiitrans
2) Click on the second button from the left on the top (or just click "click here to start")
3) Use the browse button to link to the executable file
4) Enter AGTH keys if applicable (I haven't had the need to use them for this game by the way)
5) Set to "Run through AGTH", hit OK
Note that Chiitrans, like other translation programs is a text parser, and as such performs a machine translation in it's own window rather then in the game. Thus you'll need to have the game open on one side of the screen and Chiitrans visible on the other side.

To get back on topic, from reading the thread I've seen mention of a fourth dungeon. I assume that I must purchase the boat before I can access it?[/QUOTE]

Hmm i followed your instruction and i constantly recive this message: OCN: Translation-Forbidden: You don't have permission to access translation-system.
Also how can i find out to certain games what is their AGTH key?

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, you need 100k to buy the boat, if you talk to the mayor's secretary it's like the 3rd last option starts with a character that looks like ^ I believe, the dungeon is east, also if anyone is looking for the succubus monster I found one, she is super tough, gives like 4k xp 8k credits if you can kill her
she mainly attackes twice each round, first is an area attack that hits everyone for 500 to 800 each, then her 2nd attack is a 1 hit for 900, or another group hit for another 500 to 800 each, if you enter the far east dungeon using the boat to get there, there is a pentagram on the floor inside a circle, just go into the center and hit your use button, and your MC should take a step back giving you and yes/no option with the succubus summoned in the middle. I've only found her once so you might need a certain requirement as maybe needing the quest to kill one. hope that helps. :D

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol marry the old turtle mayor guy, then you get a sex scene with like 15 different options lol, and his smiling face is so damn funny. for a turtle :D
Can you make a another save without marry the mayor? Please.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what level do you need to be to kill the ogre?

i started at about level 4, then i leveled till i could kill slimes and rats, fought ogre, got onehit, leveled more, fought ratbossgirl, snakes, spiders, glowy orb things, im about level 14 now, with two level 10 followers, tried to fight the ogre, got onehit anyway.

its like it doesn't even care how much stronger i have gotten!

also, the rape "minigame" thing, how does that work? whenever try, i just get kicked in the balls and wake up at home.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what level do you need to be to kill the ogre?

i started at about level 4, then i leveled till i could kill slimes and rats, fought ogre, got onehit, leveled more, fought ratbossgirl, snakes, spiders, glowy orb things, im about level 14 now, with two level 10 followers, tried to fight the ogre, got onehit anyway.

its like it doesn't even care how much stronger i have gotten!

also, the rape "minigame" thing, how does that work? whenever try, i just get kicked in the balls and wake up at home.
I beat the orge at level 4~5 i think you just need a full party with someone that can heal or you got pots.
About the Rape event well you will have to hit the girl 1st (domestic abuse....) If her strength isn't X then whatever else you do have a chance to trigger her kicking your balls and knock you out.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's my PublicData:

Probably like 2/3s of the male MC female H-ing is unlocked, 1/10th of the female MC male CGs are unlocked.

Most of the NG+ shit should be unlocked, including having the top house and max level cooking.

I'm also looking for the boss ももか姫 or Princess Momoka.

I found the Demon and Succubus... but I can't seem to find her. Did all stories too.

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's my PublicData:

Probably like 2/3s of the male MC female H-ing is unlocked, 1/10th of the female MC male CGs are unlocked.

Most of the NG+ shit should be unlocked, including having the top house and max level cooking.

I'm also looking for the boss ももか姫 or Princess Momoka.

I found the Demon and Succubus... but I can't seem to find her. Did all stories too.
go to the love hotel alone and chose to stay when promote to answer the door chose the 2nd option you will fight mobs with special name one of them is ももか姫.

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm wondering is it possible to update the game to v1.10 with a patchup?(the newest one for now)
If someone has it. Can you upload it for all of us? I think this version would be more bug free since their next version up... (have been a week and so)
thank you.

Last edited:
OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm wondering is it possible to update the game to v1.10 with a patchup?(the newest one for now)
If someone has it. Can you upload it for all of us? I think this version would be more bug free since their next version up... (have a a week and so)
thank you.
Rystel has been providing us with the updated versions, although he's on vacation for at least a week, he might be back by Monday at least. I don't mind waiting though, especially with how many people he helped out with the game in this thread.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually with my save you can marry almost anyone, just say no to the mayor, it's easy :(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually with my save you can marry almost anyone, just say no to the mayor, it's easy :(
at the altar you mean?

yeah, that doesnt actually do anything, the priest just asks again

also, how do you get maids?